IDIOCRACY WATCH: Beachgoers Fail Independence Day Trivia [VIDEO]...

God help us. :(

Because there's nothing more scientific than barging in on people just out to enjoy a day at the beach so they can see their own name on YouTube.

Some people need to go find a job.

Edit: Prager "U". No wonder. :eusa_hand:

I wasn't aware that enjoying a day at the beach, or anywhere else, involved checking your brain at the door. The only other option is, these people really have no clue. Whose fault is that, the interviewer's, or the indoctrination system from which these nitwits "graduated"? It's painfully obvious they have no clue about the history of this country, or the significance of the holiday. Sad state of affairs.

"Prager U" is a clown operation, Bruh. If you're actually suggesting this shit has any credibility I've got several bridges to show you. Make you a package deal.

Yes....that's what a Russian propagandist would say.

Because there's nothing more scientific than barging in on people just out to enjoy a day at the beach so they can see their own name on YouTube.

I wasn't aware that enjoying a day at the beach, or anywhere else, involved checking your brain at the door. The only other option is, these people really have no clue. Whose fault is that, the interviewer's, or the indoctrination system from which these nitwits "graduated"? It's painfully obvious they have no clue about the history of this country, or the significance of the holiday. Sad state of affairs.

"Prager U" is a clown operation, Bruh. If you're actually suggesting this shit has any credibility I've got several bridges to show you. Make you a package deal.

Yes....that's what a Russian propagandist would say.

Actually that's what anyone who knows anything about how actual objective polls work, video editing, cherrypicking, coaching and/or paying "respondents", partisan hackery or Prager "U" would say.

You're welcome.

Don't you think that our youth not knowing what year our country became free is problematic?
I bet every Mexican knows what Cinco de Mayo means.

Gullible's Travels....

"Bruh", lots of clown operations out there nowadays, aren't there? Some actually bill themselves as mainstream media. Despite all that, the folks whose interviews were posted are total products of the dumbing down of this nation. Maybe you could go out and interview a bunch who have a clue and post those to counter those in the video? It would be refreshing to know that there are kids out there who have a clue.

"Bruh", lots of clown operations out there nowadays, aren't there? Some actually bill themselves as mainstream media. Despite all that, the folks whose interviews were posted are total products of the dumbing down of this nation. Maybe you could go out and interview a bunch who have a clue and post those to counter those in the video? It would be refreshing to know that there are kids out there who have a clue.

I could do that. And I could then edit them into making it look like they said anything I wanted them to say to make whatever partisan hackery point I chose to make.

Of course it would be dishonest, but I could technically do it. It's quite easy.

That's not the astounding part. The astounding part is that somebody could post such a video from a site with the track record of Prager "U" and anyone in the world would look at it as something "objective".

If you're not familiar with Prager go check out some of their other propaganda. YouTube is full of it.

Forum List

Back