Idiotic fashion trends dumped on us by Millenials

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
I'll start with ........Shorts

Listen millennials, they call them shorts for a reason

Shorts should be worn somewhere midway between your crotch and your knees. Those things that you force on us that are below your knees are NOT shorts

1419011_fpx.tif

Another thing millenials

Wearing shorts all winter is not that bright

Shorts should be worn somewhere midway between your crotch and your knees. Those things that you force on us that are below your knees are NOT shorts

1419011_fpx.tif

Yeah, but stop wearing those damn speedo's!

Those should be outlawed!

I see guys wearing capris all the time. I am sure you can think of the one word that comes to mind.. lol
Hell, I have been at the mall looking for clothes and see shorts that are like 6 inches above the heel. It has some stupid cartoons on the poclkets and charge 80 bucks. What kind of moron...

1419011_fpx.tif

Are men getting self conscious about their knees?

1419011_fpx.tif

Too young to remember Bermuda Shorts?

1419011_fpx.tif

Too young to remember Bermuda Shorts?

Bermuda shorts reached your knees....once you drop below the knees, they stop being shorts

What used to be shorts in the NBA

enhanced-27812-1398279119-4.jpg

OK, next up......Baseball caps

As American as apple pie, the baseball cap is as American as the cowboy hat

As a kid, I would spend almost as much time breaking in a new baseball cap as breaking in a new glove. You had to get the turn of the brim just right

Now, we have the millenials with their flat brims

Cap_collage_shfgpy73_ud08aox3.jpg

OK, next up......Baseball caps

As American as apple pie, the baseball cap is as American as the cowboy hat

As a kid, I would spend almost as much time breaking in a new baseball cap as breaking in a new glove. You had to get the turn of the brim just right

Now, we have the millenials with their flat brims

Cap_collage_shfgpy73_ud08aox3.jpg
baseball caps are now used as a sign of fashion. Its different than their original purpose.

I'm 57 years old. I can remember wearing a leisure suit. That means I can never laugh at the fashions from another generation.

I'm 57 years old. I can remember wearing a leisure suit. That means I can never laugh at the fashions from another generation.

I still have my Members Only jacket somewhere

Forum List

Back