If All Goes Well Tonight, More States Turn Red, Then Enforce Voting Laws. We Get To Laff At Democrats Crying Like Children For Two Years.

My_Chinchilla_Is_A_Racist

Platinum Member
Sep 17, 2022
you know that once certain states are in GOP control, they are gonna clean up the voter rolls that will give republicans the advantage. no more counting votes 7 to 10 days after elections, no more dead democrats or fake people being allowed to vote. ID always required! no more mailing 80 million ballots when the democrats are 20 points behind, etc. etc. Who cant wait! :hyper::hyper::hyper:

It appears that the slanderous smear campaign against Walker in GA is working.

It appears that the slanderous smear campaign against Walker in GA is working.
There is a lot of state to still turn in votes and right now its mail in being counted so that's when dems will be leading... but district by district the votes are big for republicans....

There is a lot of state to still turn in votes and right now its mail in being counted so that's when dems will be leading... but district by district the votes are big for republicans....
I hope so. I hate to think that the slander and turning of the popular vote -- you know, that democracy thing -- has managed to successfully change an election. The country had enough of that during Kavanaugh, but if this works...

you know that once certain states are in GOP control, they are gonna clean up the voter rolls that will give republicans the advantage. no more counting votes 7 to 10 days after elections

I was out today and on the radio, they kept referring to today as the last day of 'election season!' So I guess no one gets off for election day anymore.

But I wish people would stop acting like democrats are going to disappear in a day--- even at best, most cities still have a democrat as mayor and a counsel full of democrats. Then there is Biden. Whatever victory comes today (or within a few weeks), it is just the beginning, not the finish line.

If All Goes Well Tonight, More States Turn Red, Then Enforce Voting Laws. We Get To Laff At Democrats Crying Like Children For Two Years.​

\
And if it does not.......

They Get To Laff At Republicans Crying Like Children For Two Years.​

Forum List

Back