If Anyone Ends Kim Jong un’s Regime It Will Be South Korea

BertramN

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2016
With all the saber rattling by the Big Orange Idiot, he’s done nothing to instill fear into North Korea’s lunatic leader, and he never will.

It will be the South Koreans who resolves the problem of their northern neighbor, and they will accomplish this in the same manner as President Obama eliminated Osama bin Laden.

The South Koreans have the most to lose if they permit the Big Orange Idiot to start a war with the North. So, it is an absolute must the South ends the threat posed by the Nut-in-the-North, before the Nut-in-the-U.S. fvcks everything up.

With Powerful Nuclear Bomb, Kim Dares Trump and Xi to Stop Him

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

17523248_1324701034276771_5221951720577088868_n.jpg
17992314_716923438493312_2421076840758571604_n.jpg

No sane person can argue with this. Conservatives will, but no sane person.

With all the saber rattling by the Big Orange Idiot, he’s done nothing to instill fear into North Korea’s lunatic leader, and he never will.

It will be the South Koreans who resolves the problem of their northern neighbor, and they will accomplish this in the same manner as President Obama eliminated Osama bin Laden.

The South Koreans have the most to lose if they permit the Big Orange Idiot to start a war with the North. So, it is an absolute must the South ends the threat posed by the Nut-in-the-North, before the Nut-in-the-U.S. fvcks everything up.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

View attachment 147424 View attachment 147425

I read a shit-ton of Mumbo-jumbo...but what's your point?

What kind of person hates his country so much as to post this kind of nonsense over and over? You don't have any idea what will happen and the media link you posted proves nothing, except providing an insight to your mind set.

If I had to bet I would lay my money down on an internal military coup.

When fat boy fires at Guam its light out in a big hurry.....only a matter of time

The only reason we haven't launched an attack is due to our concern for South Korea. We're probably consulting with them daily and waiting for them to give the go ahead.
Further, I'm sure we have trained assassins in the North. I wouldn't be at all surprised if we dropped the fat slob at any moment.

The only reason we haven't launched an attack is due to our concern for South Korea. We're probably consulting with them daily and waiting for them to give the go ahead.
Further, I'm sure we have trained assassins in the North. I wouldn't be at all surprised if we dropped the fat slob at any moment.

word is they are loading the B-52s at Diego Garcia

Do you have a safe place to cry and be scared yet?

with nude pictures of manchelle and the hag

a bioweapon

ED epidemic

with nude pictures of manchelle and the hag

a bioweapon

ED epidemic

Hahaha....word is Manchelle has a bigger penis than Barry Hussein.

Man I really like the coup idea. Let's pay the sobs to do,it. Between South Korea and Japan and the us let's promise the 25 million in NK what, 200 billion to overthrow their leader.

South Korea? Are you lefties freaking crazy? Harry Truman's criminal negligence along with his WW1 aging General's crazy ego trip is the root of the problem we have lived with for more than sixty years. When you compound the MSM's crazy support of a freaking Arkansas hick who sold nuclear technology to N.K. you get the mess that fell on the doorstep of a republican.

I think any military intervention will be multi lateral. America, S Korea, Japan. Maybe even the odd International outlier that prefers global peace and security to a nuclearized N Korea.

Forum List

Back