🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If Biden Picks a Black Woman for his VP Candidate

Will Joe introduce her as the first black female who’s clean and articulate?

Here's the difference between assholes like you and people like me: Would you dare to write that question on a sign and post it in your front yard?
Joe told the world that about Obama, ignoramus.

Q. Why do you post so many hateful threads? And why are you so consumed to spend more than half your awaking hours attacking Joe Biden, and the the rest of your awaking hours attacking Democrats, liberals, progressives and those who oppose fascism, communism and lassiez faire capitalism?

A. You hate and fear democracy and believe Donald Trump is the Messiah.
Sorry, what do you consider hateful?

If Biden can say that for a black male I only assume females get the same rights.

Mr. VP Biden sometimes gets his tongue in front of his eye teeth, unlike you he is not being malicious or racist. Now, why do you hate democracy, and why do you support Authoritarianism? You are clearly un-American.
1.) “White Kids” are Smarter than Other Kids

2.) Brags About His Ability to Work with Racists – June 2019

3.) Brags About Segregationist Democrat Not Calling Him “Boy” Like He Did Others – 2019

4.) Appears to Use Racist Term “Roaches” to Describe Black Kids – 2017

8.) Praised Democrat Segregationist as “Man of Character” – 1988

10.) Democrat Party Needs More People Like Racist Democrat Governor George Wallace – 1975

11.) Biden Worried Busing Would Lead to a ‘Racial Jungle’ – 1977

Your sources are all specious: Breitbart and the Washington Examiner. You count on the reader to not read the links, and the links rarely or ever are primary sources. Grow up and take a course in English 101, maybe then you might be able to research and write something which is not an idiot-gram***.

***See my signature line for mature advice.

Here's the difference between assholes like you and people like me: Would you dare to write that question on a sign and post it in your front yard?

Q. Why do you post so many hateful threads? And why are you so consumed to spend more than half your awaking hours attacking Joe Biden, and the the rest of your awaking hours attacking Democrats, liberals, progressives and those who oppose fascism, communism and lassiez faire capitalism?

If Biden can say that for a black male I only assume females get the same rights.

Mr. VP Biden sometimes gets his tongue in front of his eye teeth, unlike you he is not being malicious or racist. Now, why do you hate democracy, and why do you support Authoritarianism? You are clearly un-American.
Of course not! Old white guys calling blacks clean and articulate and saying you’re not black unless you vote for me is the most unraciest antiracy thing out there!

You can't make up what is and what is not racism; you're not smart enough to convince any but the biddable fools what you claim.

Consider this:

Justice will not be served until those not impacted by injustice become as outraged as those who are.​
What does that mean?
Topic is about Biden who thinks white kids are smarter than other kids.

1.) “White Kids” are Smarter than Other Kids

2.) Brags About His Ability to Work with Racists – June 2019

3.) Brags About Segregationist Democrat Not Calling Him “Boy” Like He Did Others – 2019

4.) Appears to Use Racist Term “Roaches” to Describe Black Kids – 2017

8.) Praised Democrat Segregationist as “Man of Character” – 1988

10.) Democrat Party Needs More People Like Racist Democrat Governor George Wallace – 1975

11.) Biden Worried Busing Would Lead to a ‘Racial Jungle’ – 1977

Your sources are all specious: Breitbart and the Washington Examiner. You count on the reader to not read the links, and the links rarely or ever are primary sources. Grow up and take a course in English 101, maybe then you might be able to research and write something which is not an idiot-gram***.

***See my signature line for mature advice.
Oh!?
Let’s pick just one of his racist statements.
You’re an ignoramus.

Of course not! Old white guys calling blacks clean and articulate and saying you’re not black unless you vote for me is the most unraciest antiracy thing out there!

You can't make up what is and what is not racism; you're not smart enough to convince any but the biddable fools what you claim.

Consider this:

Justice will not be served until those not impacted by injustice become as outraged as those who are.​
What does that mean?

That's not what he said, and you've proved once again to be a damn liar.

WM2020 will never respond to the following truth, in fact I doubt he even recognizes himself and believes his lies and character assassinations have any decorum or honesty.

You have a right to support your candidates for office; you should not have the right to continue to defame every Democratic candidate. with lies. The facts are you support the most incompetent and mentally unfit person to be President of the United States, and oppose democratic (small d; that does not mean Democratic Party) goals (equal opportunity, equal rights and equal justice for all citizens), and you support Trumpism, i.e. authoritarianism.

The opening statement in COTUS are these words: "We the People"; it expresses the fact that the Signers of COTUS supported democracy as the immediate response to Monarchy, and thus totalitarianism.

The thread title begins with the word "If."

Of course, it should have begun with "When."

Mr. Biden knows that South Carolina saved his bacon when a certain group voted for him.

They now expect him to show his gratitude -- or else!

At this point, I'm starting to see that having a black candidate will actually be a negative, even for Democrats. The black people in this country have made themselves loathsome and hated.

The support for hate baiting racists is starting to fail, the more we see what they do.

DallasMerch3-770x513.jpg

Innocent law abiding citizens, who simply wanted to protect his own legal lawful property.

100% agree. Jogger fatigue is setting in. The hapless Dims always do this. They overshoot the runway, outkick their coverage, overplay their hand - pick your metaphor - every time. They have no message, no solutions, literally nothing. Everything they touch turns to shit..... or dies.

They're loudmouth fringefucks that represent an infinitesimal fraction of the electorate. The marxist politburo portrays that them as significant and relevant. Ooops.... nothing could be further from the truth. Ask the Beast that Trump trounced in 2016.

5F1121E7-DED0-4CC4-B1BB-135A55065781.jpeg

Liz Warren has announced that she now self identifies as a person of color

Biden Crime Bill
Obama was a "clean' negro
"You're not Black if you don't vote for me"
'Finger's
It's all moot. The DNC is going to pull Biden within a month.
Then YOU can whine about the DNC and claim 'somehow Trump paid off the DNC'.

Consider this:

What does that mean?

Of course if he actually said this, which he didn't, if you are a white man, then he would not have been correct.

Forum List

Back