If Biden were PM of GB in 1941

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA
We would all be speaking German now.

The man is a coward, career politician (like Chamberlain), a loser and not respected by men like Putin. Hitler steamrolled Europe but he was cautious with two men. Stalin and Churchill. Stalin was as crazy as he was but Churchill was no coward and a true patriot. He stood alone against the Reich until Hitler stupidly opened a 2nd front.

We have three more years at least with this uncharismatic vegetable in charge. I am sure China is now emboldened to take Taiwan. Elections have consequences. Next time elect a strong leader who sends mean tweets instead of a Depends wearing fool who is a doormat.

Truth over Facts

The man is a coward, career politician (like Chamberlain), a loser and not respected by men like Putin. Hitler steamrolled Europe but he was cautious with two men. Stalin and Churchill. Stalin was as crazy as he was but Churchill was no coward and a true patriot. He stood alone against the Reich until Hitler stupidly opened a 2nd front.

We have three more years at least with this uncharismatic vegetable in charge. I am sure China is now emboldened to take Taiwan. Elections have consequences. Next time elect a strong leader who sends mean tweets instead of a Depends wearing fool who is a doormat.

Truth over Facts
To many irresponsible people voting on emotions triggered by shills that has divided us. Too many elected politicians found to be different than advertised when serving and always more pushed by the elites when some leave office.

Truth over Facts
So you want a tougher response to Russia?

Glad to have you on record.

Most of your retard buddies wat to go the Chamberlain route

Glad to have you on record.

Most of your retard buddies wat to go the Chamberlain route
It’s too late now. I wanted A tough country so that Putin would think twice about doing what he did. Taiwan is next. Bidens awful actions in Afghanistan has emboldened our enemies.

No, he would like you to vote more rationally.

P.S. The toughest (rational) response to Russia would be to produce more energy supplies.

Truth over Facts
If he was PM of Great Britain it would have been amazing, the only American to rise to that office while still in the womb. What do you think of The Confederate States chances in the civil war if they had used M1 tanks and had air superiority?

It’s too late now. I wanted A tough country so that Putin would think twice about doing what he did. Taiwan is next. Bidens awful actions in Afghanistan has emboldened our enemies.
Who gives a fuck about shit-hole countries?
If the EU doesn't want to do anything about Putin they can deal with the millions of migrants.
The US is NOT the world's cop. I'm fine with coordinated sanctions and no troops.
If 20-years in AFG and $trillions wasted didn't teach you anything, I sure won't .

If the EU doesn't want to do anything about Putin they can deal with the millions of migrants.
The US is NOT the world's cop. I'm fine with coordinated sanctions and no troops.
If 20-years in AFG and $trillions wasted didn't teach you anything, I sure won't .
You don’t get it. Biden makes the US look weak. I do not care about the Ukraine either.

Exactly the thinking in the late 30s. How'd that work out?

You don’t get it. Biden makes the US look weak. I do not care about the Ukraine either.
Yea...and Trump saying nothing when Russian mercs attacked us in Syria, and abandoning our Kurd allies, and setting in motion the Afghan pull out made us look tough huh?

Yea...and Trump saying nothing when Russian mercs attacked us in Syria, and abandoning our Kurd allies, and setting in motion the Afghan pull out made us look tough huh?
He killed 200 Russian Mercs in Syria. And Syria is a terrorist shit hole. Not the same.

Seems it is our Republicans who are siding with Putin
If Trump were still President he would be defending Russians claims to the Ukraine, just like he defended their rights to Crimea

Seems it is our Republicans who are siding with Putin
If Trump were still President he would be defending Russians claims to the Ukraine, just like he defended their rights to Crimea
There's going to be a few days of 'domestic' politics before the whole mess sinks in to any of you.
There's no use trying to turn it into a foreign affairs discussion before that runs its course.

By then the Republicans and the Trumpers will be completely on board with your new proxy war.

Truth over Facts
"Truth over Facts" but why the big "if"

Give me a break.

Forum List

Back