If Biden were PM of GB in 1941

There's going to be a few days of 'domestic' politics before the whole mess sinks in to any of you.
There's no use trying to turn it into a foreign affairs discussion before that runs its course.

By then the Republicans and the Trumpers will be completely on board with your new proxy war.
Republicans are siding with Putin

Surprised?

Who gives a fuck about shit-hole countries?
If the EU doesn't want to do anything about Putin they can deal with the millions of migrants.
The US is NOT the world's cop. I'm fine with coordinated sanctions and no troops.
If 20-years in AFG and $trillions wasted didn't teach you anything, I sure won't .
I doez !

We would all be speaking German now.

The man is a coward, career politician (like Chamberlain), a loser and not respected by men like Putin. Hitler steamrolled Europe but he was cautious with two men. Stalin and Churchill. Stalin was as crazy as he was but Churchill was no coward and a true patriot. He stood alone against the Reich until Hitler stupidly opened a 2nd front.

We have three more years at least with this uncharismatic vegetable in charge. I am sure China is now emboldened to take Taiwan. Elections have consequences. Next time elect a strong leader who sends mean tweets instead of a Depends wearing fool who is a doormat.

Truth over Facts

I cannot endorse this enough nor say "thank you" and "that's right" enough times.

We are NEVER, EVER electing a pastor, neighbor, best friend, spouse, etc. An election is a JOB INTERVIEW. Elect the jerk who can get the job done and do it well.

Weepers and weak people on this board don't understand this, and perhaps never will.

Seems it is our Republicans who are siding with Putin
If Trump were still President he would be defending Russians claims to the Ukraine, just like he defended their rights to Crimea
If he were president this doesn’t happen. Crimea…under Obama….now this. You’re pathetic like your NY Football Giants.

Putin doesn’t want Europe. He wants to rebuild the old Soviet Union. And this time he has China as his ally.
You don't see that as a problem? That puts us back in the cold war...and China and the USSR were allies them retard

You don’t get it. Biden makes the US look weak. I do not care about the Ukraine either.
If Putin thinks nasty biting sanctions are an act of war, I'm liking them.

So far Putin doesn't want to unleash his army because he know that 40m Ukrainians must have a million or two of nasty insurgents. AFG made them look bad, another long, costly, war with lots of casualties won't play well in the Kremlin. All it takes is one bullet from a disgrundled anyone and his reign is over.

Last edited:
Exactly the thinking in the late 30s. How'd that work out?
Better for us than for the EU, its their sandbox.
The Donetsk airport as an example...
1645574877485.png

Of course it wouldn’t happen
Trump would have sided with Putin like he always does

Takes a tough President like Biden to stand up to a thug
He said himself it would not have happened. Biden is sissy as he proved in Afghanistan. You two have that in common, leftist.

We would all be speaking German now.

The man is a coward, career politician (like Chamberlain), a loser and not respected by men like Putin. Hitler steamrolled Europe but he was cautious with two men. Stalin and Churchill. Stalin was as crazy as he was but Churchill was no coward and a true patriot. He stood alone against the Reich until Hitler stupidly opened a 2nd front.

We have three more years at least with this uncharismatic vegetable in charge. I am sure China is now emboldened to take Taiwan. Elections have consequences. Next time elect a strong leader who sends mean tweets instead of a Depends wearing fool who is a doormat.

Truth over Facts
Next time, choose a strong leader who understands Servant Leadership and Cincinnatus and who will not engineer a coup in order to remain in power.

Next time, choose a strong leader who understands Servant Leadership and Cincinnatus and who will not engineer a coup in order to remain in power.
Where are your armies on this? Sitting at home on their asses like normal or not enough to take on Iceland. lol

Lets face facts..

If Trump were President while Putin invaded Ukraine, would Trump take action?

Of Course he wouldn’t.
Even sanctions mean we suffer some economic loss
Trump puts a dollar value on everything. He would gladly see Ukraine captured than have to lose money

Forum List

Back