If blacks are equal why is africa by far the most backward continent on earth?

When one wants to point to racial inferiority of Africans, they usually start with the fact the there has never been an advancing society in black African. However, no too long ago the same was stated about India. Yet India has changed dramatically. India used to be a backwards country where violence ran rabid, their economy was stuck light-years behind the rest of the word, famine was a normal occurrence and they never took any steps forward.

They still have troubles with poverty, but they have a rapidly growing advanced society. They are emerging as a world economic player. They are producing more scientist annually then any other country. Their citizens go to the West, excel in school and end up in technical high paying jobs. Indian are now stereotyped as very smart people.

India is starting to be a country of envy.

Yet they are an ancient culture and an ancient people. They have never truly emerged until recently. Until recently they were viewed as violent and unintelligent people. Now they are viewed as highly intelligent and a country that is emerging. Oh I forgot to mention they were also colonized and over came it!

Don't tell me it's due to racism. All of black africa is now controlled by blacks and has been for decades. Fact is blacks are mentally inferior and simply don't produce the scientists and businessmen that create wealth and a high standard of living. Blacks sing and dance and play sports. True in both america and africa.

Sorry, but that's nonsense.

For one, consider the quality of Africa's soil. And its climate. In order to raise a nation you need to have healthy people, which requires food, and lots of it. Nations are raised by the crops that are grown. You can't grow bountiful crops when the soiled is parched and cracking under the extremely hot sun. America's climate is much more suitable to growing crops than Africa's hot, dry weather.

There is now such thing as races or racism.

There is only the human race.

EDIT: My memory's a bit hazy, but a few years ago I watched a documentary somewhere called... Guns, Germs, and Steel. Not sure if that's accurate, but it was very informative.

To read and comprehend the concepts in Jared Diamond's "Guns, Germs and Steel" we wouldn't have to be exposed to his agonizing stupidity on a daily basis. That's an impossible dream unfortunately, as is wishing his I.Q. was about two points lower
in which case he would lack the aptitude to operate a keyboard, again relieving us of his
demented missives.

If you want to face "racial realities" then comment that there are more Whites on "welfare" than Black people, including the use of ebt cards.

If you want to pretend that you don't understand percentage vs. raw data, all I can do is smile. :)

Click the link for more uncomfortable truth.

EBT/SNAP USAGE BY RACE/COUNTY/CITY 2009

Show me ANY scientific report that Black people make up 13% of the population and 13% of Black people are committing crimes.

I didn't say anything like that.

I said that negroes commit over HALF of ALL violent crime in the u.s., despite only being a total of 13% of the population.
Actually extrapolationg the data it's clear that WAY less than 13% of negroes are committing these crimes.

Figure half of them are females. Not quite as criminally inclined as males...so now we have..let's say 8%.

Figure half of them are either too old or too young to commit many crimes..(although it's arguable)...
now we're down to say...4%
Eliminate the ones who are in prison already and the number would go lower...
So You're right....13% of the negro population isn't committing over HALF of ALL violent crime in america. It's a MUCH smaller percentage than that.

I say you are an ignorant liar, so please post that scientific info...I'll wait.

FBI ? Table 43

Debunk or refute...calling me names only makes you look weak.

Black people have historically served more prison time because the war on drugs targeted minority communities and low level drug dealers, whites with the same amount of cocaine as a Black person with the same amount of crack gets up to 50% less prison time than the Black person, if any prison time at all. Whites are given probation for a first time drug offense than Blacks and minorities

multiple offenses and/or repeat offenders ALWAYS get harsher sentences.

Don't speak of "history and Blacks in prison", you are too stupid to discuss that topic.

Yes, yes..of course...You can't refute anything so therefore I'm the "stupid" one. :doubt:

Now the rest of your statement about 50 years of empowering Black people is so epic in it's ignorance that it would require a day's worth of typing in order to address it.

Of course...whatever you say. If you can't refute a fact, pretend it isn't significant enough to reply to. Got it....

Ghettos are the end result of America forfeiting it's manufacturing and industrial bases in rust belt cities where Whites and Blacks lived peacefully, usually until some ignorant backward Southerners slimed their way into those areas and demanded that Black people become subservient to them.

Explain that process in detail if you can. It sounds fascinating.
Would you name these "ignorant backward Southerners" who "slimed their way into those areas and demanded that Black people become subservient to them." ?

Explain how they "demanded that black people become subserviant"?

Do you happen to have a link to any of this? ...you know, in case someone were to think you were just making things up?

These people are creating a terrible problem in our cities. They can't or won't hold a job, they flout the law constantly and neglect their children, they drink too much and their moral standards would shame an alley cat. For some reason or other; they absolutely refuse to accommodate themselves to any kind of decent, civilized life.
This was said in 1956 in Indianapolis, not about blacks or other minorities, but about poor whites from the South. Nor was Indianapolis unique in this respect. A 1951 survey in Detroit found that white Southerners living there were considered "undesirable" by 21 percent of those surveyed, compared to 13 percent who ranked blacks the same way. In the late 1940s, a Chicago employer said frankly, "I told the guard at the plant gate to tell the hillbillies that there were no openings." When poor whites from the South moved into Northern cities to work in war plants during the Second World War, " occasionally a white southerner would find that a flat or furnished room had 'just been rented' when the landlord heard his southern accent.
Black Rednecks & White Liberals

Integration works well until the "lesser" of the White and Black races infect the rational with irrational ignorance.

right...Indianapolis....in 1956. That's great.
Want to discuss negro crime rates nationwide today?

Let's look at negro crime in Indiana, shall we?

In ten years; from 2000 to 2010 there were 3624 murders in Indiana.

2048 of the victims were black.
1443 of the murderers were black.

1517 of the victims were "white-non hispanic"
1072 of the murderers were "white-non hispanic".

Interestingly, 1302 of the murderers were listed as "unknown".

Detroit? :lol:

LMAO...I know you don't want to talk about black crime rates....or anything else in 86% "black" Detroit. :lol:

Africa is also one of the harshest continents on earth to live in in terms of climate, famine, disease, and parasites for both human and livestock. Energy that could be spent on development is spent on survival.

Seriously that is the excuse. You do realize Africa is very rich in resources. They should be able to make a go of it.

If environment was the issue, then Canada would be in trouble, because of it's harsh winters, Australia would never had made it because their environment is a ton more inhospitable!
It may be a conspiracy theory, but China has long-term plans for Africa. Their presence will increase significantly in the oncoming decades, and they will not be pestered by the guilt which pervades in the West.

In every other country when foreign companies come in (like Honda, Mitsubishi, Toyota etc) it's called foreign investment and they come along with high paying jobs and usually help the host country.

Yet when foreign companies/investors go into Africa the host country call it colonialism that explodes their natural resources! Only in Africa!

Seriously that is the excuse. You do realize Africa is very rich in resources. They should be able to make a go of it.

If environment was the issue, then Canada would be in trouble, because of it's harsh winters, Australia would never had made it because their environment is a ton more inhospitable!
It may be a conspiracy theory, but China has long-term plans for Africa. Their presence will increase significantly in the oncoming decades, and they will not be pestered by the guilt which pervades in the West.

In every other country when foreign companies come in (like Honda, Mitsubishi, Toyota etc) it's called foreign investment and they come along with high paying jobs and usually help the host country.

Yet when foreign companies/investors go into Africa the host country call it colonialism that explodes their natural resources! Only in Africa!
Well, I'm not sure about exploding their natural resources, but yes, the few investments in Africa are for them. There is little incentive to invest in things like factories for a myriad of reasons ranging from infrastructure, political instability, rampant corruption to very low-skilled workforces.

How is your diatribe different from that of Nazi Germany's descriptions of Jews in the 1930's?

First, that wasn't a "diatribe". It was a calm, factual assessment. Did you find something in there that wasn't true?

To your question;
I don't know. I haven't really studied nazi germany's "descriptions of jews".

I do know that they consider us "unclean" and "goyim".
I do know that they believe in jewish supremacy. "Gods chosen people" and all that foolishness...and no one likes people who view themselves as supremacists...do they?

Sorry..I can't answer your question, though.Start a thread about "Nazi Germany's descriptions of Jews in the 1930's" and you can compare and contrast if you like.
Just because you may have posted it "calmly" doesn't disqualify it from being a diatribe, which it most certainly is. And there is no need to create another thread as I was just testing to gauge if you comprehend the similarities between your sentiments against blacks versus those of Nazi Germany's against Jews. You answered my question ... you don't. Thanks.

Just because you may have posted it "calmly" doesn't disqualify it from being a diatribe, which it most certainly is.
If facts and reality = a "diatribe", have it your way.
If you can refute anything, though, go right ahead.

And there is no need to create another thread as I was just testing to gauge if you comprehend the similarities between your sentiments against blacks versus those of Nazi Germany's against Jews.

Oh you're so clever!..testing me!

Well like I said, I'll have to defer to you as an expert witness to what the nazis may have said about the jews in the '30's.
You keep mentioning it, so I won't challenge your expertise. You've clearly studied the nazis extensively.

Anyway, this thread isn't about your knowledge of nazis and what they think, is it ?

Africa is also one of the harshest continents on earth to live in in terms of climate, famine, disease, and parasites for both human and livestock. Energy that could be spent on development is spent on survival.

Agree, parts are rich in resources but there are huge obstacles to utilizing it - corruption, instability due to war (and, a part of that can be laid at the door of colonialism).

Neither Canada nor Australia have the number of diseases and parasites that Africa does.

If you want to face "racial realities" then comment that there are more Whites on "welfare" than Black people, including the use of ebt cards.

If you want to pretend that you don't understand percentage vs. raw data, all I can do is smile. :)

No one mentioned percentages except you, yet you can't refute or face the fact that more White folk have their hand out for welfare than Black folk.
Until more Black people or the same number as White folk have their hand up, stop trying to sell a load of horse shkrit.

Click the link for more uncomfortable truth.

Show me ANY scientific report that Black people make up 13% of the population and 13% of Black people are committing crimes.

I didn't say anything like that.

I said that negroes commit over HALF of ALL violent crime in the u.s., despite only being a total of 13% of the population.
Actually extrapolationg the data it's clear that WAY less than 13% of negroes are committing these crimes.

Figure half of them are females. Not quite as criminally inclined as males...so now we have..let's say 8%.

Figure half of them are either too old or too young to commit many crimes..(although it's arguable)...
now we're down to say...4%
Eliminate the ones who are in prison already and the number would go lower...
So You're right....13% of the negro population isn't committing over HALF of ALL violent crime in america. It's a MUCH smaller percentage than that.

Thanks for the back peddling but I already knew that your statement was fos!!!!
You stated that Black people make up 13% of the population and commit 50% of crime.
You implied that the entire Black population was involved in some aspect of crime, we both know that you can't support such a claim.
I'll rack it up as continued ignorance on your part...typical.

FBI ? Table 43

Debunk or refute...calling me names only makes you look weak.

multiple offenses and/or repeat offenders ALWAYS get harsher sentences.

Actually more stupidity on your part. You state that "historically" Blacks have a higher rate of incarceration, yet aren't smart enough to know why.
A White person with a pound of cocaine gets less than half the time as a Black person with cocaine. Whites overwhelmingly receive probation for offenses that Black people get prison time for. The war on drugs target minority, poor and urban communities and arrest the same low level dealers over and over again. Black incarceration was and is big business.

Convict leasing was a system of penal labor practiced in the Southern United States, beginning with the emancipation of slaves at the end of the American Civil War in 1865, peaking around 1880, and officially ending in the last state, Alabama, in 1928. It persisted in various forms until World War II.

Convict leasing provided prisoner labor to private parties, such as plantation owners and corporations such as the Tennessee Coal and Iron Company. The lessee was responsible for feeding, clothing, and housing the prisoners. While northern states sometimes contracted for prison labor, the historian Alex Lichtenstein notes that,

"only in the South did the state entirely give up its control to the contractor; and only in the South did the physical "penitentiary" become virtually synonymous with the various private enterprises in which convicts labored."

Convict lease - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yes, yes..of course...You can't refute anything so therefore I'm the "stupid" one. :doubt:

Of course...whatever you say. If you can't refute a fact, pretend it isn't significant enough to reply to. Got it....

Ghettos are the end result of America forfeiting it's manufacturing and industrial bases in rust belt cities where Whites and Blacks lived peacefully, usually until some ignorant backward Southerners slimed their way into those areas and demanded that Black people become subservient to them.

Explain that process in detail if you can. It sounds fascinating.
Would you name these "ignorant backward Southerners" who "slimed their way into those areas and demanded that Black people become subservient to them." ?

Explain how they "demanded that black people become subserviant"?

Do you happen to have a link to any of this? ...you know, in case someone were to think you were just making things up?

Packard Motor Car Company promoted three blacks to work next to whites in the assembly lines. In response, 25,000 whites walked off the job, effectively slowing down the critical war production. It was clear that whites who worked with blacks in the same plant nevertheless refused to work side-by-side with them. During the protest, a voice with a southern accent shouted in the loudspeaker, "I'd rather see Hitler and Hirohito win than work next to a ******."
Detroit Race Riot (1943) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Whites didn’t mind so much that blacks worked in the same plant, but they refused to work side by side with them.
Detroit race riot 1943

During the 1920s, the KKK’s heyday, Michigan reportedly had more Klansmen than any state in the country — as many as 800,000, according to some estimates, though historians today believe a figure in the range of 80,000 to 120,000 is more plausible. Roughly half lived in metro Detroit. Prospective mem-bers — many of whom were white factory workers originally from the South
The second murder Dean detailed, after Poole’s, was the racially motivated “thrill killing” of Silas Coleman. One May evening in 1935, the 42-year-old Army veteran was taken out into the marshes near Pinckney and forced to run for his life before finally being gunned down. The ringleader was Davis, who had simply wanted to “see how it felt to shoot a Negro,” Dean said. On another occasion, a carload of Legionnaires, frustrated over not finding their targeted prey, randomly shot and wounded a black man walking down an Ecorse street.

The Dark Days of the Black Legion - Hour Detroit - March 2009 - Detroit, MI

Thus, the legion saw as its enemies not only blacks, Jews, and Catholics, but also welfare workers and recipients and labor union organizers.

These people are creating a terrible problem in our cities. They can't or won't hold a job, they flout the law constantly and neglect their children, they drink too much and their moral standards would shame an alley cat. For some reason or other; they absolutely refuse to accommodate themselves to any kind of decent, civilized life.
This was said in 1956 in Indianapolis, not about blacks or other minorities, but about poor whites from the South. Nor was Indianapolis unique in this respect. A 1951 survey in Detroit found that white Southerners living there were considered "undesirable" by 21 percent of those surveyed, compared to 13 percent who ranked blacks the same way. In the late 1940s, a Chicago employer said frankly, "I told the guard at the plant gate to tell the hillbillies that there were no openings." When poor whites from the South moved into Northern cities to work in war plants during the Second World War, " occasionally a white southerner would find that a flat or furnished room had 'just been rented' when the landlord heard his southern accent.
Black Rednecks & White Liberals

Integration works well until the "lesser" of the White and Black races infect the rational with irrational ignorance.

right...Indianapolis....in 1956. That's great.
Want to discuss negro crime rates nationwide today?

Let's look at negro crime in Indiana, shall we?

In ten years; from 2000 to 2010 there were 3624 murders in Indiana.

2048 of the victims were black.
1443 of the murderers were black.

1517 of the victims were "white-non hispanic"
1072 of the murderers were "white-non hispanic".

Interestingly, 1302 of the murderers were listed as "unknown".

Detroit? :lol:

LMAO...I know you don't want to talk about black crime rates....or anything else in 86% "black" Detroit. :lol:

Detroit and Indianapolis prove your ignorance into what made these cities what they are today. Maybe if these White guys weren't so corrupt, Detroit may have fared better.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzNqJ912OoU]Charlie LeDuff: From then until now: A look at Detroit's corrupt political past - YouTube[/ame]

Really are you this stupid as to the mechanics of off shoring American manufactoring and textile industries???
Typical

Last edited:
No one mentioned percentages except you, yet you can't refute or face the fact that more White folk have their hand out for welfare than Black folk.
Until more Black people or the same number as White folk have their hand up, stop trying to sell a load of horse shkrit.

Intelligent people understand the concept that there are more white people in america, so therefore they are more represented in every category....like white taxpayers versus black taxpayers, for instance.
Intelligent people also understand the use of percentage when comparing things of unequal amounts.

a larger per centage of negroes is oon welfare, snap, ebt, etc...than white people..and I even proved it to you..Here..look again..try to focus.

Scroll down...explore the site. You can see the stats for the whole country. It proves what I just said.

C'mon..you really don't understand how per centage works? :doubt:

You stated that Black people make up 13% of the population and commit 50% of crime.

Read it again;
I said the negroes commit over HALF of ALL violent crime in the u.s., despite only making up 13% of the population.

..and I proved it's true. I proved it to you with FBI stats.
Here..you seem to be struggling. Let me help. Here they are again;

FBI ? Table 43

It's going to be helpful to you in the future if you learn how numbers relate to each other...This table is pretty straightforward, though. I think you'll do all right.

You implied that the entire Black population was involved in some aspect of crime, we both know that you can't support such a claim.
I'll rack it up as continued ignorance on your part...typical.
I said no such thing...for the 3rd time...why do you keep circling back to things I've proven to you repeatedly. Go read it again if you have to.

This endless repetition of proven facts because you are pretending to be too stupid to understand was funny at first...now it's tedious.
If you can't keep up maybe you should excuse yourself.

Packard Motor Car Company promoted three blacks to work next to whites in the assembly lines. In response, 25,000 whites walked off the job, effectively slowing down the critical war production. It was clear that whites who worked with blacks in the same plant nevertheless refused to work side-by-side with them. During the protest, a voice with a southern accent shouted in the loudspeaker, "I'd rather see Hitler and Hirohito win than work next to a ******."
Detroit Race Riot (1943) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

During the 1920s, the KKK’s heyday, Michigan reportedly had more Klansmen than any state in the country — as many as 800,000, according to some estimates, though historians today believe a figure in the range of 80,000 to 120,000 is more plausible. Roughly half lived in metro Detroit. Prospective mem-bers — many of whom were white factory workers originally from the South
The second murder Dean detailed, after Poole’s, was the racially motivated “thrill killing” of Silas Coleman. One May evening in 1935, the 42-year-old Army veteran was taken out into the marshes near Pinckney and forced to run for his life before finally being gunned down. The ringleader was Davis, who had simply wanted to “see how it felt to shoot a Negro,” Dean said. On another occasion, a carload of Legionnaires, frustrated over not finding their targeted prey, randomly shot and wounded a black man walking down an Ecorse street.

Thus, the legion saw as its enemies not only blacks, Jews, and Catholics, but also welfare workers and recipients and labor union organizers.

LMAO wikipedia :lol:

...and this is your "proof" that I asked for when you made the ridiculous claim that "ignorant backward Southerners slimed their way into those areas and demanded that Black people become subservient to them."

That is your "proof"? :lol:

Detroit and Indianapolis prove your ignorance into what made these cities what they are today. Maybe if these White guys weren't so corrupt, Detroit may have fared better.

Yeah...it's all the white mans fault..LMAO...
Google former detroit mayor "Kwami Kilpatrick"..see what he did?..All the white man's fault, though.

We can go on and on about detroit but I think you might not really want to pursue that angle. :)
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrFvAiQDuEo]Detroit city council meeting[/ame]

Intelligent people understand the concept that there are more white people in america, so therefore they are more represented in every category....like white taxpayers versus black taxpayers, for instance.
Intelligent people also understand the use of percentage when comparing things of unequal amounts.

a larger per centage of negroes is oon welfare, snap, ebt, etc...than white people..and I even proved it to you..Here..look again..try to focus.

No, you should try once again. Here, try real hard.
MORE WHITE PEOPLE HAVE THEIR FACES IN THE PUBLIC TROUGH FOR WELFARE THAN BLACK PEOPLE!!!...untill you can unwaddle your panties long enough to face this fact, your percentages are meaningless.

Because you can't disprove the fact of what I said dosen't make it go away.

Scroll down...explore the site. You can see the stats for the whole country. It proves what I just said.

C'mon..you really don't understand how per centage works? :doubt:

Read it again;
I said the negroes commit over HALF of ALL violent crime in the u.s., despite only making up 13% of the population.

..and I proved it's true. I proved it to you with FBI stats.

Actually, once again, your stupidity is astounding.
You say "the negroes" that implies 100% or all. However you have posted NOTHING that substantiates that ALL Black people have or are criminals. Try again or stfu!!! once and for all.

Here..you seem to be struggling. Let me help. Here they are again;

FBI ? Table 43

It's going to be helpful to you in the future if you learn how numbers relate to each other...This table is pretty straightforward, though. I think you'll do all right.

I said no such thing...for the 3rd time...why do you keep circling back to things I've proven to you repeatedly. Go read it again if you have to.

This endless repetition of proven facts because you are pretending to be too stupid to understand was funny at first...now it's tedious.
If you can't keep up maybe you should excuse yourself.

LMAO wikipedia :lol:

I see you came up empty on this, but what can you say....lol.

...and this is your "proof" that I asked for when you made the ridiculous claim that "ignorant backward Southerners slimed their way into those areas and demanded that Black people become subservient to them."

That is your "proof"? :lol:

Sorry a "lol" shows how lame your attempt at deflection is. Sorry reality has just bit a chunk of your ass out.

Yeah...it's all the white mans fault..LMAO...
Google former detroit mayor "Kwami Kilpatrick"..see what he did?..All the white man's fault, though.

No one claimed it was the white man's fault except you...Freudian slip perhaps??
I see Kwamee mentioned in the video I posted, how many corrupt White men do you see?
Yeah you will ignore that also...typical

Funny but you seem to be ignoring the content of the video...wonder why???..lol
Come on try some excuse.

We can go on and on about detroit but I think you might not really want to pursue that angle. :)

I would be glad to, if you don't mind the ass whooping you'll get.
Let's go.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrFvAiQDuEo]Detroit city council meeting[/ame]

Come back with something better, run over to Stupid Front. They can give you some more quick talking points.

Last edited:
MORE WHITE PEOPLE HAVE THEIR FACES IN THE PUBLIC TROUGH FOR WELFARE THAN BLACK PEOPLE!!!...untill you can unwaddle your panties long enough to face this fact, your percentages are meaningless.

It's been acknowledged that since white people make up the majority in this country, raw data shows more of them on welfare. No one has ever denied that.

proves beyond any contention that there are more dysfunctional negroes by percentage than there are white people. Look at the percentages of the population on welfare. See how it works? Now I'm not going to explain this to you again.

It has been resolved that a larger percentage of negroes is on welfare than white people.

I know you understand this stuff...you're just playing stupid. Middle school children even understand how percentages work.

You say "the negroes" that implies 100% or all. However you have posted NOTHING that substantiates that ALL Black people have or are criminals. Try again or stfu!!! once and for all.

I'm not responsible for how your mind muddles up simple, straightforward facts that have been proven by the FBI, DOJ and Bureau of Justice Statistics.

I understand that the truth isn't flatteriing for your race but the FBI isn't lying. You can believe that.
http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2010/crime-in-the-u.s.-2010/tables/table-43

Ok..you've gone so far off the rails that you've confused yourself...First you say;

See where you mentioned "white guys"? See it? ;)

So I proved how silly THAT claim was and now in your desperation to find cover to hide behind you post this;

No one claimed it was the white man's fault except you...Freudian slip perhaps??

You're so confused at this point that you don't even know if you're coming, or going.

I've made and supported every one of my points with ironclad proof.

Last edited:

It's been acknowledged that since white people make up the majority in this country, raw data shows more of them on welfare. No one has ever denied that.

proves beyond any contention that there are more dysfunctional negroes by percentage than there are white people. Look at the percentages of the population on welfare. See how it works? Now I'm not going to explain this to you again.

It has been resolved that a larger percentage of negroes is on welfare than white people.

I know you understand this stuff...you're just playing stupid. Middle school children even understand how percentages work.

Sorry it hurts your feelings that more White people are sucking the govt tit than Black people. Deal with it. If you can't comprehend the correlation between a larger number and a smaller number...oh well, not my fault you are stupid.

I'm not responsible for how your mind muddles up simple, straightforward facts that have been proven by the FBI, DOJ and Bureau of Justice Statistics.

Maybe English isn't your first language and you can't comprehend what you are typing.
You said "the Negroes", you did not say "most, some, a percentage." you implied all.

So either you aren't versed in English are stupid or just too afraid to admit the obvious foot you stuck in your own mouth.

I understand that the truth isn't flatteriing for your race but the FBI isn't lying. You can believe that.
FBI ? Table 43

Ok..you've gone so far off the rails that you've confused yourself...First you say;

I see exactly where I mentioned "Maybe if these White guys" however I never claimed that it was "all the white man's fault" You made that statement.

So I proved how silly THAT claim was and now in your desperation to find cover to hide behind you post this;

Yeah, English must be your second language, try to understand the meaning of "maybe" and then get back with me.

You're so confused at this point that you don't even know if you're coming, or going.

If you believe you have proven anything, no wonder white supremast have been floundering for over 100 years.
Yeah, I know it sucks to live in a country where nobody but you gives a shit because you are white, keep begging for that lost racial privilege. It's flown away and never coming back.

Last edited:

Sorry it hurts your feelings that more White people are sucking the govt tit than Black people. Deal with it. If you can't comprehend the correlation between a larger number and a smaller number...oh well, not my fault you are stupid.

Maybe English isn't your first language and you can't comprehend what you are typing.
You said "the Negroes", you did not say "most, some, a percentage." you implied all.

So either you aren't versed in English are stupid or just too afraid to admit the obvious foot you stuck in your own mouth.

FBI ? Table 43

[/B]

I see exactly where I mentioned "Maybe if these White guys" however I never claimed that it was "all the white man's fault" You made that statement.

Yeah, English must be your second language, try to understand the meaning of "maybe" and then get back with me.

If you believe you have proven anything, no wonder white supremast have been floundering for over 100 years.
Yeah, I know it sucks to live in a country where nobody but you gives a shit because you are white, keep begging for that lost racial privilege. It's flown away and never coming back.

*yawn*
Like I said;

Game.
Set.
Match.

FBI ? Table 43

[/B]

If living longer, healthier and wealthier is racial privilege, then that bird has not flown.

FBI ? Table 43

[/B]

If living longer, healthier and wealthier is racial privilege, then that bird has not flown.

...and smarter. :lol:

...and smarter. :lol:

You have proved what a myth that is....:cuckoo:

FBI ? Table 43

[/B]

That's your definition of privilege, but again, I see where you are from.
Stick to topics you have some knowledge of.

Forum List

Back