If Clinton was a man, would she be getting the Women's vote?

You people have decided to latch onto these fake 90's scandals like a pitbull latches onto a child's arm.

Good luck. Wait till the real sex scandals start to come out...

...about Donald Trump...
Stop defending your misogynist. Just because Trump doesn't get caught with his pants around his ankles like Bill, Hillary still allows a sexual harasser to campaign for her, while telling victimized women they have rights not to be harassed. Not to mention, she is an establishment candidate bought and paid for puppet. Hypocrite! At least Bernie admits he's a Commie thief.

Nice meltdown. Don't ever change.
Unfortunately, I do not see you being convincing poster. That is not likely changing at all.

I ask this because she has attacked women who tried to tell the world just what Bill Clinton did while Governor and President of the US. His record of abusing women is notorious. But she seems to be skating with women.

Is it that women are generally not interested in news? They are generally low information voters? The major topic for those with a vagina is only "women issues", the hell with the economy, jobs and foreign affairs?

Hillary Clinton has planned her life to benefit Hillary. She wouldn't divorce her womanizing husband because she couldn't float on the coat tails of the louse. Clinton won't release the speeches she made to Big Banks, Big Pharma and their outrageous payments for those speeches. Right into the Clinton Cash Fund, the Clinton Foundation. She erased emails that probably proved how quid pro quo works.

Stories are still being told how Vince Foster died, and so many others, even the secret service detail that were assigned to the Clintons. No matter... she is a woman so she gets the "women's vote".

So, what's the deal?

You are not being accurate. There is no evidence that she attacked anyone. Bill Clinton never raped anyone. Vince Foster committed suicide.

You don't know why she didn't divorce Bill. You don't know how deep her love is for Bill.

She doesn't have to release transcripts of speeches she gave as a private citizen. You don't know what she said. You are making up things in your pea brain.

Next.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Like you fucking know a damn thing at all. Bill "drop trou" is a sexual predator. He raped Juanita Broaddrick and almost bit her lip off. He sexually assaulted and pushed himself off on women that refused his advances. Hitlery was nothing more than his handler that did damage control by calling in the goon squad to make sure these people didn't talk. Gary Johnson, an Arkansas attorney was nearly beaten to death because he had video footage of Bill "drop trou" entering Gennifer Flower's apartment. Former Arkansas Department of Public Safety officers have come forward to testify that they would score telephone numbers for him and sit outside the homes of women that Bill was screwing. You don't know shit....you are simply attempting to cover for two of the biggest pieces of slime to have ever walked this earth. Deal with it.

I ask this because she has attacked women who tried to tell the world just what Bill Clinton did while Governor and President of the US. His record of abusing women is notorious. But she seems to be skating with women.

Is it that women are generally not interested in news? They are generally low information voters? The major topic for those with a vagina is only "women issues", the hell with the economy, jobs and foreign affairs?

Hillary Clinton has planned her life to benefit Hillary. She wouldn't divorce her womanizing husband because she couldn't float on the coat tails of the louse. Clinton won't release the speeches she made to Big Banks, Big Pharma and their outrageous payments for those speeches. Right into the Clinton Cash Fund, the Clinton Foundation. She erased emails that probably proved how quid pro quo works.

Stories are still being told how Vince Foster died, and so many others, even the secret service detail that were assigned to the Clintons. No matter... she is a woman so she gets the "women's vote".

So, what's the deal?

You are not being accurate. There is no evidence that she attacked anyone. Bill Clinton never raped anyone. Vince Foster committed suicide.

You don't know why she didn't divorce Bill. You don't know how deep her love is for Bill.

She doesn't have to release transcripts of speeches she gave as a private citizen. You don't know what she said. You are making up things in your pea brain.

Next.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Like you fucking know a damn thing at all. Bill "drop trou" is a sexual predator. He raped Juanita Broaddrick and almost bit her lip off. He sexually assaulted and pushed himself off on women that refused his advances. Hitlery was nothing more than his handler that did damage control by calling in the goon squad to make sure these people didn't talk. Gary Johnson, an Arkansas attorney was nearly beaten to death because he had video footage of Bill "drop trou" entering Gennifer Flower's apartment. Former Arkansas Department of Public Safety officers have come forward to testify that they would score telephone numbers for him and sit outside the homes of women that Bill was screwing. You don't know shit....you are simply attempting to cover for two of the biggest pieces of slime to have ever walked this earth. Deal with it.

Ruh Roh! Dale is onto me in another thread! I can't escape his rapier wit and superhuman debating skills! Whatever shall I do?

So, what's the deal?

Next.

Ruh Roh! Dale is onto me in another thread! I can't escape his rapier wit and superhuman debating skills! Whatever shall I do?

Just here to kick your ass as only I can do....anyone that would spew lies for pieces of filth that are the Clintons deserves all the grief one can give. Now tell us all again how pure and pristine the Clintons are????

So, what's the deal?

Next.

Just here to kick your ass as only I can do....anyone that would spew lies for pieces of filth that are the Clintons deserves all the grief one can give. Now tell us all again how pure and pristine the Clintons are????

Did someone say they were pure and pristine?

Gee whiz...Uncle Dale....tell us that one about how Sandy Hook never happened again! That's a good one. Everyone should hear that one!

So, what's the deal?

Next.

Gee whiz...Uncle Dale....tell us that one about how Sandy Hook never happened again! That's a good one. Everyone should hear that one!

Hey, you are the one that is saying that all these women that have come forward to tell of Bill "drop trou" and his predatory nature are liars. I am sure that you overlook Bill "drop trou's trips to Pedophile Island were just innocent jaunts in order to get away for a few days...(snicker)

As far as Sandy Hoax goes, I have more evidence that it didn't happen than you do that it did. Want to discuss it? I will be happy to kick your ass on this as well. People should be fucking embarrassed that they believed this utter bullshit. Frankly, I am insulted that they thought so little of the intelligence of the American people that they believed they could pull off this pathetic event.

Next.

Hey, you are the one that is saying that all these women that have come forward to tell of Bill "drop trou" and his predatory nature are liars. I am sure that you overlook Bill "drop trou's trips to Pedophile Island were just innocent jaunts in order to get away for a few days...(snicker)

As far as Sandy Hoax goes, I have more evidence that it didn't happen than you do that it did. Want to discuss it? I will be happy to kick your ass on this as well. People should be fucking embarrassed that they believed this utter bullshit. Frankly, I am insulted that they thought so little of the intelligence of the American people that they believed they could pull off this pathetic event.

Kick my ass? You misunderstand. I've already conceded Sandy Hook to you. I just want you to tell the story again. So everyone can benefit. I'd like the entire USMB community to know just how brilliant you are.

Forum List

Back