If constitutional republics are the worse system besides all the rest

Onyx

Gold Member
Dec 17, 2015
Then how come constitutional republics have the shortest life span of all other types of government?

We have seen more destructive civil wars, government collapses, ruthless dictators, economic disenfranchisement, and civil rioting from constitutional republics than any other type of government in history.

Now to be fair, there never actually has been a legitimate will of the majority for very long. All power ends up concentrated in the hands of the few overtime, which is why every constitutional republic became an inverted totalitarian oligarchy over a period of ten years.

All I am trying to say, is let's not fool ourselves into believing the people rule the state.

I think our COTUS is great. Our Republic would be better if it actually mattered..

Any form of government will be imperfect and full of corruption. That's just human nature. We are greedy fuckers.

Any form of government will be imperfect and full of corruption. That's just human nature. We are greedy fuckers.

I do not actually believe governments are a manifestation of human nature. Being abstractions, they actually go against human nature.

It is among the best arguments for why humans cannot have legal control over other humans.

I wont necessarily argue. I remember John Adams silenced his opposition and he was the 2nd fucking President!

Yeah, the alien and sedition acts.

Our first president forced young men into service to massacre their fellow tax protesting countrymen. There is not one president that has not engaged in some highly evil shit.

I wont necessarily argue. I remember John Adams silenced his opposition and he was the 2nd fucking President!

Yeah, the alien and sedition acts.

Our first president forced young men into service to massacre their fellow tax protesting countrymen. There is not one president that has not engaged in some highly evil shit.
What are you talking about? The whiskey rebellion?

What are you talking about? The whiskey rebellion?

Yeah. More specifically the Militia Act of 1792.

Forced conscription is a crime against humanity, and hypocritical to many of the enlightenment ideals shared by the founding fathers.

The second enlightenment was better than the first.

The only problem was that we were not fortunate enough to win, besides the rebellions that went French Revolution esque and put some Napoleonic douchebag in charge.

so you think the draft is unconstitutional?

I do not give a fuck whether it is unconstitutional or not.

Forcing men to fight at the behest of rulers is a crime against humanity. Period.

so you think the draft is unconstitutional?

I do not give a fuck whether it is unconstitutional or not.

Forcing men to fight at the behest of rulers is a crime against humanity. Period.
Meh. We need defense. And the powers granted by the COTUS.
We would never agree on this because you are an anarchist. And have some delusion that people are good.

False. Pieces of paper mean nothing and grant nothing.

What do you mean defense? Do you think there has never been an anarchist army?

And have some delusion that people are good.

Bullshit.

People suck, which is why I am an anarchist. Statism is embracing an imaginary need to put bad guys in power.

States have killed more of their own people, even excluding the wars they get us involved in, then all other forms of civil conflict throughout history. Not to mention market anarchism brings about the most economic prosperity and equality, which translates into civil peace

False. Pieces of paper mean nothing and grant nothing.

What do you mean defense? Do you think there has never been an anarchist army?

And have some delusion that people are good.

Bullshit.

People suck, which is why I am an anarchist. Statism is embracing an imaginary need to put bad guys in power.
Our Constitution does. Sorry.
People suck yet you want them to run every aspect of our country without law and common sense regulation?

Uh, no.

Again, the constitution is just a worthless piece of paper. Any power it holds is purely symbolic.

People suck yet you want them to run every aspect of our country without law and common sense regulation?

No, I want humans to stop ruling over other humans, the foundation of all of societies unproductivity and wrongdoing.

Even "common sense" laws and regulations almost always serve a malevolent ruling class agenda.

Rulers of any type are not necessary for peaceful coexistence. That is a huge lie.

Uh, no.

Again, the constitution is just a worthless piece of paper. Any power it holds is purely symbolic.

No, I want humans to stop ruling over other humans, the foundation of all of societies unproductivity and wrongdoing.

Even "common sense" laws and regulations almost always serve a malevolent ruling class agenda.
There will always be rulers. Again, this goes along with your delusion of human behavior

Forum List

Back