If Dems Are Concerned W/Holding Criminal Politicians accountable Why Haven't They Gone After Biden?

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015

FORMER VP JOE BIDEN GAVE A VIDEOTAPED CONFESSION OF EXTORTING THE FORMER UKRAINE PM TO PROTECT HIS SON, MORE EVIDENCE THAN THEY COULD MUSTER AGAINST PRESIDENT TRUMP IN THEIR LATEST FAILED COUP ATTEMPT...

SO WHY ARE DEMOCRATS IGNORING THE EVIDENCE OF CRIME COMMITTED BY THEIR FELLOW DEMOCRATS, EVIDENCE / CRIME THEY EXPOSED DURING THEIR LATEST COUP ATTEMPT?

Biden says he's innocent, so he's innocent. Concentrate on Trump.

FORMER VP JOE BIDEN GAVE A VIDEOTAPED CONFESSION OF EXTORTING THE FORMER UKRAINE PM TO PROTECT HIS SON, MORE EVIDENCE THAN THEY COULD MUSTER AGAINST PRESIDENT TRUMP IN THEIR LATEST FAILED COUP ATTEMPT...

SO WHY ARE DEMOCRATS IGNORING THE EVIDENCE OF CRIME COMMITTED BY THEIR FELLOW DEMOCRATS, EVIDENCE / CRIME THEY EXPOSED DURING THEIR LATEST COUP ATTEMPT?

More evidence that you Trumpsters lie like Russians.

How do we know you lied:

a) Because you posted and
b) Because of course Biden didn't do what you said- what Biden bragged about was the successful implementation of official U.S. foreign policy.

Trumpkins were always pissed off when Obama accomplished something.

But that was sanctioned by the all mighty Obama and it was okey dokey..

This thing stinks from the office of the president on out to Biden and Kerry's kids...

How do we know you lied:

b) Because of course Biden didn't do what you said- what Biden bragged about was the successful implementation of official U.S. foreign policy.

The only thing Obama almost accomplished was the division and destruction of the USA and its Constitution... Thankfully that may be behind us...

"In a Sept. 2, 2016, message to Mr. Strzok, a senior FBI agent, Ms. Page, a bureau lawyer, said they were preparing reports on the Clinton investigation for FBI Director James B. Comey because “potus wants to know everything we are doing.” “POTUS” is the common Washington acronym for President of the United States."
** Newly released texts raise questions about Obama’s role in Clinton probe

"Clapper replied, "Well, I don't know, I don't think there was any wrongdoing. I know, for my part, my main concern was with the Russians and the threat posed by the Russians to our very political fabric and uhhhh, the message I'm getting from all of this is apparently what we were supposed to have done was to ignore the Russian interference, ignore the Russian meddling and the threat that it poses to us, and oh, by the way, blown off what the then commander-in-chief, President Obama, told us to do, which was to assemble all of the reporting we could, that we had available to us."

"It’s kind of disconcerting now to be investigated for, you know, having done our duty and done what we were told to do by the president"

** https://pjmedia.com/trending/flashb...icated-barack-obama-in-2016-election-scandal/

In 2012 Obama told Putin-Puppet Medvedev to pass on to Putin he would be more flexible to be Vlad's bit@h after he was re-elected. In 2014 Barry gave Vlad US uranium, Crimea (after Barry refused to give Ukraine lethal military aid and refused to allow anyone to sell them lethal aid needed to defend themselves against Russia's invasion), and 2 years of un-challenged interference and ops in the US (which included attempts to hack our power grid, using social media to con snowflakes into organizing and marching for them, & giving willing Liberal groups money to spread racial division and violence).

Clapper admits Obama knew what the Russians were doing in 2014...his Cabinet members / administration admitted it - they said 'we choked', as in did nothing to stop it. Clapper does admit, also, that Barry directed the 'Collusion Delusion 1.0: Russia failed coup attempt - Strzok's texts validate Clapper's claim by exposing the fact th at Obama demanded to be kept updated on all the details of the coup attempt.
** I posted a link several weeks ago to the story where a High ranking former CIA agent was asked what the difference was between the Obama and Trump administrations - the guy said Obama MICRO-MANAGED every detail of what the CIA did.

Barry accomplished something, alright. He betrayed the US by giving Putin more than he hoped for while committing the biggest criminal scandal in US history.

Because of course Biden didn't do what you said- what Biden bragged about was the successful implementation of official U.S. foreign policy.
And protecting his drug addicted son from prosecution was just a bonus, right?

Rule #1: It's not a crime when a democrat does it

Rule #1: It's not a crime when a democrat does it

I think many hard liner Progs / Dims have been manipulated to believe that everything they do is justified and appropriate. They can break no laws by divine right.
Whereas anything done by their opposition is automatically evil, racist, improper, dastardly etc. It makes no difference the actual content, context, reality or situation.

We are dealing with people who are unreasonable and illogical......purely emotionally driven.....if not mentally imbalanced.

Need I say more?
kathy-griffin-trump-beheading-640x480.jpg

Why are the Trumpublicans more loyal to Russian propaganda than the FBI, the CIA, the US Senate and the US House of Representatives?

Why are the Trumpublicans more loyal to Russian propaganda than the FBI, the CIA, the US Senate and the US House of Representatives?

You have to be blind to make a false generalization like that........

Oh...wait...

The dog at least went blind unwillingly. You guys however, are turning a blind eye.

GOP senator: 'I don't know' if Ukraine or Russia hacked 2016 election
The U.S. intelligence community has said that Russia hacked the DNC in 2016. Sen. John Kennedy said that "it could also be" Ukraine.

To his credit Wallace called him out a bit on his bullshit.

The dog at least went blind unwillingly. You guys however, are turning a blind eye.
The U.S. intelligence community has said that Russia hacked the DNC in 2016. Sen. John Kennedy said that "it could also be" Ukraine.

Here we go again.....
"YOU GUYS" who ?

Even IF that particular GOP Senator said that, it doesn't mean that "All of us" said that or even agree.
Also, for the record.....Russia (AND China) are CONSTANTLY HACKING EVERYTHING....banks....ATM's....schools....political parties.....home computer and servers.....
(Hint: The US does it's share of hacking too)
Where's the news?

Sheeeeesh.

Oh...and Wallace is known to be a bit biased.....please don't be blind to that too.

Last edited:

How do we know you lied:

The only thing Obama almost accomplished was the division and destruction of the USA and its Constitution... Thankfully that may be behind us...

Are you fucking kidding?
List Obama's violations to the Constitution right here, right now or STFU.
I'm not talking about Fox talking points, I'm talking statute and rule.

And Obama was elected TWICE, azzhat. If there was division in 2012 like there is today (because of your fucking orange goon), Romney would have won.

You're fucking FAKE NEWS. Gossipy gas bag.

How do we know you lied:

Are you fucking kidding?

And Obama was elected TWICE, azzhat. If there was division in 2012 like there is today because of your fucking goon, Romney would have won.

You're fucking FAKE NEWS. Gossip.

LOL..

FACTS son... You dont have them and the ones that are real say Biden should be in prison..

You have to be blind to make a false generalization like that........

Oh...wait...

I don't understand why Wallace is still there. I guess he's got more clout than the Trump-ass-kissing-shitheads on Fox prime time.

How do we know you lied:

Are you fucking kidding?

And Obama was elected TWICE, azzhat. If there was division in 2012 like there is today because of your fucking goon, Romney would have won.

You're fucking FAKE NEWS. Gossip.

LOL..

FACTS son... You dont have them and the ones that are real say Biden should be in prison..

Just what I thought. Run, little girl, run.
Why are Trumptards so fucking lazy?
Obama never violated the Constitution and if he did, you're too fucking lazy to find a source and post it.

Starts at the top.
But what's a little corrupt Russian Propaganda between friends?
I think Trumpybear was given "an offer he couldn't refuse!"

Stop being naive.
BOTH parties are in the same general tub together. They're just playing people against each other.

Here's how it works from top to bottom.....

THEY are the Elites........

YOU are not.....

It's THEM vs YOU regardless of what you think. Do you see what I mean ?

oops....my bad.

Forum List

Back