If Dems Are Concerned W/Holding Criminal Politicians accountable Why Haven't They Gone After Biden?

List Obama's violations to the Constitution right here, right now or STFU.
Here's one: Recess Appointments
* Unanimous Supreme Court Rules Against the Obama Administration’s Unconstitutional Power Grab | myHeritage

Overall Obama administration Record against the Supreme Court was 79 - 96, a 45% win (or 55% Loss) record. That means the USSC Found Obama and his policies / actions Un-Constitutional 55% of the time, more than any modern President.

Obama Lost Supreme Court More Than Any Modern President

Starts at the top. But what's a little corrupt Russian Propaganda between friends?

When you have to PAY the Trump-hating foreign spy for Russian-authored Counter-Intelligence propaganda you can't really call them 'friends'. Hillary and Steele were not 'friends' but more like 'traitors with a common goal'.

What law was broken hack?

Cite it.

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

Starts at the top.
But what's a little corrupt Russian Propaganda between friends?
I think Trumpybear was given "an offer he couldn't refuse!"

Stop being naive.
BOTH parties are in the same general tub together. They're just playing people against each other.

Here's how it works from top to bottom.....

THEY are the Elites........

YOU are not.....

It's THEM vs YOU regardless of what you think. Do you see what I mean ?

oops....my bad.

Both parties were in the same Tub. Not anymore. One of the parties has attempted to bring some extra help from the outside into our Tub by bribing them with assets from both sides of the Tub.

I just don't agree that it's okay to peddle our foreign aid for a personal political favor though. It's a poison pill I hope the Republicans don't swallow.

What law was broken hack? Cite it.
Are we still talking about the times the USSC ruled Obama's actions were Un-Constitutional, or are we moving on to the actual laws Barry broke? You have to be more clear, lil' snowflake.

Barak Obama was held in criminal Contempt of Court several times for ignoring federal Judge's orders, such as In the Deep Water Drilling ban he put in place.

If you want a list of Un-Constitutional acts with the specific laws he violated you can look here:

It's Just the Coffee Talking: List of Obama’s Constitutional Violations with the section of the law broken, noted

Obama, of course, was never held accountable, indicted, charged, or even criticized by the media for doing so -- it's good to be the 'Dem KING' and own the DOJ, NSA,CIA, FBI, & MSM. It means never being held accountable no matter how many scandals you have, laws you break, or how many times you violate the Constitution.

What Trumptards don't see, which PROVES they're cult:

If the top ranked candidate last spring had been Sanders or Warren or someone else besides Biden, Trump would have tried to create a scandal about them.

He is going to try to start an investigation/scandal into ANYONE who becomes the front runner.

That's right in front of your fat, sticky sweaty faces and you just won't see it.

He cries and whines about being treated unfairly, and then turns around and will lie to undercut a political opponent because he's the real human scum.

Starts at the top.
But what's a little corrupt Russian Propaganda between friends?
I think Trumpybear was given "an offer he couldn't refuse!"

Stop being naive.
BOTH parties are in the same general tub together. They're just playing people against each other.

Here's how it works from top to bottom.....

THEY are the Elites........

YOU are not.....

It's THEM vs YOU regardless of what you think. Do you see what I mean ?

oops....my bad.

Both parties were in the same Tub. Not anymore. One of the parties has attempted to bring some extra help from the outside into our Tub by bribing them with assets from both sides of the Tub.

I just don't agree that it's okay to peddle our foreign aid for a personal political favor though. It's a poison pill I hope the Republicans don't swallow.

They've already swallowed. Hell, they gulped it down because they're the new Moonies, the new Jim Jones colony. And I wish like hell they'd follow Trump to an island and disappear, too.

Starts at the top. But what's a little corrupt Russian Propaganda between friends?

When you have to PAY the Trump-hating foreign spy for Russian-authored Counter-Intelligence propaganda you can't really call them 'friends'. Hillary and Steele were not 'friends' but more like 'traitors with a common goal'.

I bet the Ruskies really hate Steele for all the work he's done unmasking their interference in the democratic elections in Western Europe.

What law was broken hack? Cite it.
Are we still talking about the times the USSC ruled Obama's actions were Un-Constitutional, or are we moving on to the actual laws Barry broke? You have to be more clear, lil' snowflake.

Barak Obama was held in criminal Contempt of Court several times for ignoring federal Judge's orders, such as In the Deep Water Drilling ban he put in place.

If you want a list of Un-Constitutional acts with the specific laws he violated you can look here:

It's Just the Coffee Talking: List of Obama’s Constitutional Violations with the section of the law broken, noted

Obama, of course, was never held accountable, indicted, charged, or even criticized by the media for doing so -- it's good to be the 'Dem KING' and own the DOJ, NSA,CIA, FBI, & MSM. It means never being held accountable no matter how many scandals you have, laws you break, or how many times you violate the Constitution.

coffeetalking.com?????
That's your fucking source?
LOL

I bet the Ruskies really hate Steele for all the work he's done unmasking their interference in the democratic elections in Western Europe.

Putin would have him poisoned or murdered like he has done with others, but then it would be obvious, connecting the dots to him.

FORMER VP JOE BIDEN GAVE A VIDEOTAPED CONFESSION OF EXTORTING THE FORMER UKRAINE PM TO PROTECT HIS SON, MORE EVIDENCE THAN THEY COULD MUSTER AGAINST PRESIDENT TRUMP IN THEIR LATEST FAILED COUP ATTEMPT...

SO WHY ARE DEMOCRATS IGNORING THE EVIDENCE OF CRIME COMMITTED BY THEIR FELLOW DEMOCRATS, EVIDENCE / CRIME THEY EXPOSED DURING THEIR LATEST COUP ATTEMPT?

FORMER VP JOE BIDEN DID NO SUCH THING. HIS SON WAS NOT UNDER INVESTIGATION. BIDEN WAS TRYING TO ENSURE AMERICAN DOLLARS WERE NOT LOST TO CORRUPTION. BIDEN WAS ATTEMPTING TO GET RID OF A PROSECUTOR WHO THE WHOLE WORLD AND UKRAINIANS KNEW WAS CORRUPT.

DEMOCRATS HAVE LAID OUT A COMPELLING CASE DESPITE TRUMP'S ATTEMPTS TO PREVENT GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES FROM COMPLYING WITH THEIR CONSTITUTIONAL DUTIES. THE ONLY COUP IS YOUR LACK OF BRAINS.

But that was sanctioned by the all mighty Obama and it was okey dokey..

This thing stinks from the office of the president on out to Biden and Kerry's kids...

What stinks is the office of the President calling on foreign governments to investigate his political rival.

What Biden was bragging about is well documented- Biden was the point person on Obama foreign policy working to stop corruption in Ukraine. Supported by GOP senators, supported by EU, by the IMF, by Ukrainians.

But now that your Orange Messiah has lied about all of that to the President of the Ukraine- you just parrot what your Orange Messiah tells you to parrot.

Notice how Republicans can't seem to stop themselves from repeating Russian propaganda talking points?

It would appear that Russia's efforts to penetrate the conservatives have paid off. NRA, Christian groups and the Republican party have all sided with Putin and his campaign to tear the country apart. Where do you go when 40% of your fellow countrymen would believe an adversary over their own?

Trumpkins were always pissed off when Obama accomplished something.

"In a Sept. 2, 2016, message to Mr. Strzok, a senior FBI agent, Ms. Page, a bureau lawyer, said they were preparing reports on the Clinton investigation for FBI Director James B. Comey because “potus wants to know everything we are doing.” “POTUS” is the common Washington acronym for President of the United States."
** Newly released texts raise questions about Obama’s role in Clinton probe

"Clapper replied, "Well, I don't know, I don't think there was any wrongdoing. I know, for my part, my main concern was with the Russians and the threat posed by the Russians to our very political fabric and uhhhh, the message I'm getting from all of this is apparently what we were supposed to have done was to ignore the Russian interference, ignore the Russian meddling and the threat that it poses to us, and oh, by the way, blown off what the then commander-in-chief, President Obama, told us to do, which was to assemble all of the reporting we could, that we had available to us."

"It’s kind of disconcerting now to be investigated for, you know, having done our duty and done what we were told to do by the president"

** https://pjmedia.com/trending/flashb...icated-barack-obama-in-2016-election-scandal/

In 2012 Obama told Putin-Puppet Medvedev to pass on to Putin he would be more flexible to be Vlad's bit@h after he was re-elected. In 2014 Barry gave Vlad US uranium, Crimea (after Barry refused to give Ukraine lethal military aid and refused to allow anyone to sell them lethal aid needed to defend themselves against Russia's invasion), and 2 years of un-challenged interference and ops in the US (which included attempts to hack our power grid, using social media to con snowflakes into organizing and marching for them, & giving willing Liberal groups money to spread racial division and violence).

Clapper admits Obama knew what the Russians were doing in 2014...his Cabinet members / administration admitted it - they said 'we choked', as in did nothing to stop it. Clapper does admit, also, that Barry directed the 'Collusion Delusion 1.0: Russia failed coup attempt - Strzok's texts validate Clapper's claim by exposing the fact th at Obama demanded to be kept updated on all the details of the coup attempt.
** I posted a link several weeks ago to the story where a High ranking former CIA agent was asked what the difference was between the Obama and Trump administrations - the guy said Obama MICRO-MANAGED every detail of what the CIA did.

Barry accomplished something, alright. He betrayed the US by giving Putin more than he hoped for while committing the biggest criminal scandal in US history.

We get it. Obama was naïve. He thought he could reset our relations with Russia. Putin took him to the cleaners and had his suit starched and pressed with him still in it. However he did place sanctions on Russia.

The fact is that the Obama Administration did know of Russian attempts to interfere in our elections. What they didn't know is what to do about it. When the Obama Administration talked about making our election infrastructure part of our critical infrastructure, they were attacked for doing so. Apparently Republicans were unwilling to do anything but attack Obama.

"Monaco says that’s because the Obama administration was at the time focused on seeking cooperation for a last-ditch effort by the Department of Homeland Security to avoid Russian tampering in the actual voting process. But the administration, she said, faced a backlash from state and local governments who viewed the DHS cybersecurity election push as “a big federal takeover” and were reluctant to cooperate. That was the case that she, FBI Director James Comey and DHS Secretary Jeh Johnson made in a secret briefing of top members of Congress in the fall, during a session at which Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) reportedly balked at their characterization of the evidence of Russian involvement in the hack.

“Our focus was really to make sure that the election process was not undermined, because here’s the thing: Whatever else was a subject of debate about motive, we knew, and everyone agreed, that one of the goals that Russia had in all of this was to undermine confidence in our democratic process, to sow discord, to sow confusion,” she says. “And so, we were very conscious that we not do their work for them by creating a partisan discussion about this. So, the Schiff and Feinstein statement, I think, one of the concerns was that it was not bipartisan.”

Did Obama Blow It on the Russian Hacking?

By the way- on topic here- Republicans control the executive office- including the DOJ and the FBI.

If there is any evidence of any crime committed by either Joe or Hunter Biden- I would hope that evidence would be shared with the DOJ and the FBI- and that they conduct an actual official investigation.

Rather than making a secret call to a foreign country and have your secret bag man in Ukraine push for a public announcement of an investigation into a political rival.

One is how crimes are investigated.
The other is how corrupt politicians corrupt the U.S. system.

Trumpkins were always pissed off when Obama accomplished something.

"In a Sept. 2, 2016, message to Mr. Strzok, a senior FBI agent, Ms. Page, a bureau lawyer, said they were preparing reports on the Clinton investigation for FBI Director James B. Comey because “potus wants to know everything we are doing.” “POTUS” is the common Washington acronym for President of the United States."
** Newly released texts raise questions about Obama’s role in Clinton probe

Barry accomplished something, alright. He betrayed the US by giving Putin more than he hoped for while committing the biggest criminal scandal in US history.

Why do you think that Trump is preventing the prosecution of Obama- if you have actual evidence of a crime as you keep claiming?

Oh right- like your Orange Messiah you just lie and make stuff up.

Because of course Biden didn't do what you said- what Biden bragged about was the successful implementation of official U.S. foreign policy.
And protecting his drug addicted son from prosecution was just a bonus, right?

Well since Hunter wasn't being prosecuted- or even being investigated- what the hell are you smoking? Maybe you should be working on your own drug issues?

FORMER VP JOE BIDEN GAVE A VIDEOTAPED CONFESSION OF EXTORTING THE FORMER UKRAINE PM TO PROTECT HIS SON, MORE EVIDENCE THAN THEY COULD MUSTER AGAINST PRESIDENT TRUMP IN THEIR LATEST FAILED COUP ATTEMPT...

SO WHY ARE DEMOCRATS IGNORING THE EVIDENCE OF CRIME COMMITTED BY THEIR FELLOW DEMOCRATS, EVIDENCE / CRIME THEY EXPOSED DURING THEIR LATEST COUP ATTEMPT?

Rule #1: It's not a crime when a democrat does it

Rule #1: it's not a crime when Trump does it.

Rule #2: When Trump is accused of a crime, find someone else to blame.

Rule #3: When anyone testifies as to Trump's crimes, make wild inflamatory smears of those people.

SIMPLE. JOE BIDEN IS BRAGGING THAT HE GOT THE JOB DONE HE WAS ASSIGNED TO DO. BIDEN DIDN'T MAKE THE DECISION TO FIRE THE PROSECUTOR, HE SIMPLY CARRIED OUT THE JOB THE IMF, NATO AND THE EUROPEAN UNION ASKED OF HIM.

Forum List

Back