If election votes were made today, Donald Trump is expected to get only 9.3% of votes

nicoleivy5

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2016
Reasons why Donald Trump would only get 9.3% of election votes today

I think the degrading comments to women, and more women coming forward with their stories on what Trump did to them made the forecast for Trump so bad.
Do you think this is accurate? This is what the votes would be like if it happened today at this very moment.
now.jpg

I too think trump will carry the election between 5 to 10 points over hitlery....

I despise the bulldyke, and wish her nothing but pain and humiliation. But please explain to me any rationale for believing the clown is going to win. I get you can have hope, but I see no case to be made for him winning. What say you?

I too think trump will carry the election between 5 to 10 points over hitlery....

I despise the bulldyke, and wish her nothing but pain and humiliation. But please explain to me any rationale for believing the clown is going to win. I get you can have hope, but I see no case to be made for him winning. What say you?
yeah she will feel humiliation

Why, why do you believe he will win? What gives you hope?

Because K Street is terrified......

K street?

You gotta put some faith in professional polling organizations, and they tell us that Trump has no path to 270 electoral votes- none

You gotta put some faith in professional polling organizations, and they tell us that Trump has no path to 270 electoral votes- none

I don't have absolute faith in the polling, but the odds seem pretty overwhelming for the clown to pull out a win. I think his only chance is that the bulldyke voters become nonchalant at don't get the turn out. Trump supporters will show up, Hellary's could become complacent......but it's a looooooong shot.

I don't have absolute faith in the polling, but the odds seem pretty overwhelming for the clown to pull out a win. I think his only chance is that the bulldyke voters become nonchalant at don't get the turn out. Trump supporters will show up, Hellary's could become complacent......but it's a looooooong shot.
yeah i dont have much faith in these polls either

agreed

they are terrified agreed

Forum List

Back