If election votes were made today, Donald Trump is expected to get only 9.3% of votes

Reasons why Donald Trump would only get 9.3% of election votes today

I think the degrading comments to women, and more women coming forward with their stories on what Trump did to them made the forecast for Trump so bad.
Do you think this is accurate? This is what the votes would be like if it happened today at this very moment.
now.jpg
he can still turn things around

I think the degrading comments to women, and more women coming forward with their stories on what Trump did to them made the forecast for Trump so bad.
Do you think this is accurate? This is what the votes would be like if it happened today at this very moment.
now.jpg
It would at this point take a catastrophic collapse of Hillary in the polls. To win, Trump doesn't just have to beat a 7 point polls differential nationally and turn around lost causes in several swing states. He has to overcome the early voting numbers. Democrats and Republicans are talking about that polling of the early voting crowds indicate that Hillary is, as we write this, racking up a pretty comfortable lead already.

But again, if you think Trump can win, post a map. In the nowcast map that was posted I could see Trump flipping AZ back to her column, but a lot of the other states there are slipping away from Trump fairly decidely. He may not even win Utah at this point and he has put Texas at a point where a Hillary surge may even carry that state (it's unlikely, but polling is showing it's not impossible).

Trump likes to talk about rigged elections, but the only way you can detect a rigged election, short of catching someone red handed, is to compare the outcome to polling data. That's how we detect rigged elections all over the world when they happen. Right now, polling data shows that in an honest election, Trump loses.

now.jpg
It would at this point take a catastrophic collapse of Hillary in the polls. To win, Trump doesn't just have to beat a 7 point polls differential nationally and turn around lost causes in several swing states. He has to overcome the early voting numbers. Democrats and Republicans are talking about that polling of the early voting crowds indicate that Hillary is, as we write this, racking up a pretty comfortable lead already.

But again, if you think Trump can win, post a map. In the nowcast map that was posted I could see Trump flipping AZ back to her column, but a lot of the other states there are slipping away from Trump fairly decidely. He may not even win Utah at this point and he has put Texas at a point where a Hillary surge may even carry that state (it's unlikely, but polling is showing it's not impossible).

Trump likes to talk about rigged elections, but the only way you can detect a rigged election, short of catching someone red handed, is to compare the outcome to polling data. That's how we detect rigged elections all over the world when they happen. Right now, polling data shows that in an honest election, Trump loses.
agreed

now.jpg

Dude you're an idiot.
How so

9.3%:cuckoo:
well what do you think the right percentage is then Mr Einstein

How does Hiliery get any votes.
Donald only had locker room talk.
She handled top secret info very carelessly (FBI). So explain why see even gets a chance to be president,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

now.jpg

Dude you're an idiot.
How so

Well Mr. Nostradumbass..if you cant figure out the error in your thought process i'm sure as hell not going to point it out.
The comedy value is just too high...

now.jpg

Dude you're an idiot.
How so

Well Mr. Nostradumbass..if you cant figure out the error in your thought process i'm sure as hell not going to point it out.
The comedy value is just too high...
There is no error. You dont want to point it out because theres nothing wrong to point out. You Einstein wannabe
"Oh hey look at me Im so smart and too cool for everyone. My IQ is so high i refuse to point out things for those who are less intelligent"
do you want a cookie sir

Forum List

Back