If evolution is a fact and not a theory how come;

I won't debate your constitutional right to spread disease but generally this country has moved to the left and that is how people want it to be. Programs like SS, medicare, and medicaid are very popular. We've passed laws against racial discrimination. Homosexuality is no longer a crime.
Don't forget and allow abortions.

Thanks for the reminder, please add empower women and make sexual harassment unacceptable behavior.
And treat some human life as property to be disposed of at the will of its owner.

It's all a matter of perspective.

And treat some human life as property to be disposed of at the will of its owner.

While some think being human is defined by our brains, not our genes.

No, I’m saying that you sound like an idiot making things up because you’re immature and can’t handle human history.
Making what things up, I don't claim evolution is a fact when we Still have stupid liberal genes running rampant in society

I have no idea if he is guilty or not but it doesn't appear to be acceptable behavior:
Dodgers pitcher Trevor Bauer out for rest of 2021 season as sex assault probe continues
Liberal - as in willing to respect or accept behavior or opinions different from one's own - behavior

Liberal - as in willing to respect or accept behavior or opinions different from one's own - behavior
Liberal - as in willing to respect or accept behavior or opinions different from one's own behavior so long as no one is hurt by that behavior.

Don't compare how conservatives treat sexual harassment to how liberals do. Just ask Al Franken or Mario Cuomo.

Forum List

Back