If Hillary wins say GOOD-BYE to your firearms

Let me remind you folks, the right to bear arms to defend our lives is the MOST Basic of all rights

The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic; since it offers a strong moral check against the usurpation and arbitrary power of rulers; and will generally, even if these are successful in the first instance, enable the people to resist and triumph over them.

Joseph Story
Supreme Court Justice

And you said the same thing 8 years ago, and what? Oh, yeah, gun people got scared and bought more guns, who wins? Oh, gun makers of course.

Killary will appoint 1-2 Supreme Court "justices" who will rule that Americans NEVER HAD AN INDIVIDUAL RIGHT to bear arms.

Let me remind you folks, the right to bear arms to defend our lives is the MOST Basic of all rights

The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic; since it offers a strong moral check against the usurpation and arbitrary power of rulers; and will generally, even if these are successful in the first instance, enable the people to resist and triumph over them.

Joseph Story
Supreme Court Justice

And you said the same thing 8 years ago, and what? Oh, yeah, gun people got scared and bought more guns, who wins? Oh, gun makers of course.

Killary will appoint 1-2 Supreme Court "justices" who will rule that Americans NEVER HAD AN INDIVIDUAL RIGHT to bear arms.

Will she? Can you prove the future? Oh, no you can't. 8 years ago what was it that was definitely going to happen if Obama got in? Did it happen?

Remember the SENATE? No?

Joseph Story
Supreme Court Justice
Love Trumps Hate Bumper Sticker Combo
Don't you understand comrade...Hillary is love and Trump is hate. After she is elected you need to go to the Ministry of Truth for a re-education.

Joseph Story
Supreme Court Justice
https://m.youtube.com/watch?time_co...LAtRbF6KRcUmgldIEJ0lMqUgeg5sLrM8WDY0Qt1FUL6BQ
Comrade you must obey Big Sister...she is watching out for your best interest.

Joseph Story
Supreme Court Justice
Love Trumps Hate Bumper Sticker Combo
Don't you understand comrade...Hillary is love and Trump is hate. After she is elected you need to go to the Ministry of Truth for a re-education.

She will "love" to DISARM US.

remote.axd

American women who believe in the right to self defense will vote Trump

Oh yeah, the number of people who "believe" in things is incredible. Maybe if there were more people who actually knew stuff, the US wouldn't be in such a sorry state.

American women who believe in the right to self defense will vote Trump

Oh yeah, the number of people who "believe" in things is incredible. Maybe if there were more people who actually knew stuff, the US wouldn't be in such a sorry state.

Chelsea Clinton: Now that Scalia’s Gone We Can Enact Gun Control (VIDEO)

Chelsea-Clinton-gun-control.jpg

Okay, and?

Chelsea Clinton isn't running for President. Even if she were, there's the Senate. Did you now the Senate plays a part in selecting Supreme Court justices?

Joseph Story
Supreme Court Justice

Didn't you hysteric panty shitters say the *exact* same thing, verbatim, in 2008 about Obama?

How'd that work out again? And why would we give your latest round of conspiratorial batshit anymore credence than we did your last?

Didn't you hysteric panty shitters say the *exact* same thing, verbatim, in 2008 about Obama?
How'd that work out again? And why would we give your latest round of conspiratorial batshit anymore credence than we did your last?
I love how you people pretend that Hillary isn't openly hostile to the right to keep and bear arms, and that she won't further restrict that right in any was she can, should she be elected.

Go ahead - lie to me. Tell me I'm wrong.

Joseph Story
Supreme Court Justice

T minus 12

WARNING

HILLARY WILL DISARM YOU AND START WWIII

THE DONALD WILL NOT

WALK TO YOUR HOUSE AND GRAB YOUR PUSSY

AND NONE OF THE OTHER BULLSHIT ISSUES THAT HAVE BEEN RAISED

Last edited:

Joseph Story
Supreme Court Justice

What firearms?

Joseph Story
Supreme Court Justice
That's bullshit.

You know it's bullshit.

Bill and Hillary are not anti 2A.

They are anti assault weapons.

There is a difference.
Fuck face, progressives like yourself have no idea what the fuck an so-called "assault weapon" is... A fork can be an assault weapon.
For your information since you're as dumb as a fucking post an Ar15 is just an sporting rifle nothing more.
The Difference is you're a fucking lemming, and you believe everything every fucking asshole career politician tells you. LOL

Progressive ought to really educate themselves

Crooked Hillary is on the wrong side of the gun control issue but she is too stupid to know it.

In U.S., Support for Assault Weapons Ban at Record Low

In U.S., Support for Assault Weapons Ban at Record Low

fzqf_hp_lkq7m3kyrmfapa.png

• 36% favor a ban on assault rifles, down from 44% four years ago
  • Half of Democrats and a quarter of Republicans favor this ban
  • A majority of those in households without guns oppose such a ban

Joseph Story
Supreme Court Justice

What firearms?

Yours. Whatever firearms you own.

The "justices" will claim that YOU NEVER HAD AN INDIVIDUAL RIGHT TO OWN AND CARRY FIREARMS.

SO

VOTE TRUMP

Forum List

Back