If I believed everything Democrats believed, I'd be unhappy too...

8226E84C-934E-4C02-9BFB-D1AC40827840.jpeg
Democrats were so close to control then trump came.. destroyed them lol

How long do you think Trump will remain president?

both sides are full of shit. saying one side pumps more shit than the other is still shit.

We need to reign in our public education system and the violence they promote against people who don't think like they do. Our education system is manufacturing closed minded bigots who think violence is the way to a solution. You could see how the age of exploring both sides of a story is dead just by observing the unhinged frenzy these young kids protesting global warming displayed. Our education system sucks.

Lord knows when I think of mirth my mind immediately jumps to Blackrook. :lol:

...but fortunately, I do not.
I'll admit,
it would be EASIER TO STAY IN YOUR MAKE BELIEVE WORLD... the Trump bubble of fake news than to face the actual truth.... :rolleyes:
so your world holds no fake news.

and you wonder why people (mostly me) calls you a pompom waving full of shit cheerleader for 1 side who doesn't give a flying fuck about honesty, just how you feelz.

We need to reign in our public education system and the violence they promote against people who don't think like they do. Our education system is manufacturing closed minded bigots who think violence is the way to a solution. You could see how the age of exploring both sides of a story is dead just by observing the unhinged frenzy these young kids protesting global warming displayed. Our education system sucks.

Please, tell us about the violence public schools promote.

Apparently my kids skipped some classes. I would have liked to have seen their homework for this class about being violent against those you disagree with.

I'll admit,
it would be EASIER TO STAY IN YOUR MAKE BELIEVE WORLD... the Trump bubble of fake news than to face the actual truth.... :rolleyes:

and you wonder why people (mostly me) calls you a pompom waving full of shit cheerleader for 1 side who doesn't give a flying fuck about honesty, just how you feelz.

The thread created by the seemingly always angry "Blackrook" is about feelings.

Not all Democrats march in lockstep. Unfortunately, the moderates keep getting overshadowed by the progressives.

Not all Democrats march in lockstep. Unfortunately, the moderates keep getting overshadowed by the progressives.
cause progressives by nature scream and never shut up then cry foul when people don't agree with them. well "extremes" on all sides do this shit.

so annoying.

I'll admit,

The thread created by the seemingly always angry "Blackrook" is about feelings.
seriously? name a TRUMP SHOULD BE IMPEACHED thread that IS NOT about feelz.

Forum List

Back