If i had normal jaw/chin i would be more beautiful

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
To kick the truth to the young black youth
Disclaimer: Also if i lost alot of weight of course, the double chin or tripple chin doesnt help

i have teeth and jaw deformation since little child. I went to a dentist, and the dentist said to fix my deformation teeth and jaw i would need a surgery, and that i would look like a "chad" afterwards, she didnt said "chad" but that my jaw/chin would be more defined and prominent, it wouldnt be plastic beauty surgery, just regular health surgery though, what i should look if i were "normal". And that it would eliminate some of my health problems like sleep apnea and that i have pain because i bite my lower gums.
in many pictures my mouth looks crooked and weird as fuck, because of how my jaw and teeth are positioned, maybe some thought im lying and try to find excuses, i would be definitely more beautifule and symetric.

If I didn't have multiple breaks in my nose, a cauliflower ear, fat, and ugly, I would be one hell of a damned handsome man.

Disclaimer: Also if i lost alot of weight of course, the double chin or tripple chin doesnt help

i have teeth and jaw deformation since little child. I went to a dentist, and the dentist said to fix my deformation teeth and jaw i would need a surgery, and that i would look like a "chad" afterwards, she didnt said "chad" but that my jaw/chin would be more defined and prominent, it wouldnt be plastic beauty surgery, just regular health surgery though, what i should look if i were "normal". And that it would eliminate some of my health problems like sleep apnea and that i have pain because i bite my lower gums.
in many pictures my mouth looks crooked and weird as fuck, because of how my jaw and teeth are positioned, maybe some thought im lying and try to find excuses, i would be definitely more beautifule and symetric.

Loose weight ..then fix your teeth ....everything else is irrelevant..
Some of us are better looking ...it's just the way it is ...all your hot chicks are belong to us

Loose weight ..then fix your teeth ....everything else is irrelevant..
Some of us are better looking ...it's just the way it is ...all your hot chicks are belong to us

Do you keep them locked in the basement too? Gotta get a bigger root cellar.

Your jaw is fine, just focus on the things you CAN control.. weight and health is one of them. You probably need to write down your goals.. write down your routine and stick it to the wall and then follow it. Otherwise it wont happen.

Obviously this is something you want or you wouldnt mention it. As far as what you think is a deformed jaw, once you lose some wheight it will match your body better.. its just character.

Forum List

Back