If i visit America

You could go to view one of the longest suspension bridges in the World. On a place that has banned all motor vehicle traffic, and was the second national park after Yellow Stone, but is now in State control.

Yellowstone most definitely. Disneyland if you are into man made fantasy but we enjoyed Seaworld and some of the smaller tropical animal parks more when we were in Florida. New Orleans wouldn't be my thing but you may enjoy that. The architectural structures in Washington DC I hear are pretty cool. The caverns in New Mexico would be on my list to go to.

What are your interests.
I prefer natural wonders myself.
Me,I'm not big on seeing cities other than Rome or Athens and the like. I've been to NY and wasnt impressed,Vegas does nothing for me.

Outside of New York should I visit places like Yellowstone? Maybe a haunted New Orleans tour? Maybe Disneyland? So much to see and do.
What kind of stuff do you like to do? What's your level of curiosity?
The US is so massive that we have different accents, different mannerisms, different lingo and eat some different foods. We are almost better broken down by regions.

You could spend an entire week just going to the Smithsonian museum.

I may one day visit San Jose capital of the high tech industry. I work for Dell in Israel. When I'm there i could see the redwoods forest and the vineyards and other things in north California. Maybe go to Yellowstone. I enjoy those things.

Shoshi, please understand that the rest of the US has looked at California for a very long time and said, "WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?"

We just can't be held responsible for what you encounter.

I may one day visit San Jose capital of the high tech industry. I work for Dell in Israel. When I'm there i could see the redwoods forest and the vineyards and other things in north California. Maybe go to Yellowstone. I enjoy those things.
Yellowstone is awesome. It is one of those places I could spend a lot of time exploring. Almost hit a Moose with the pickup early morning first trip there with the children. We also had Elk right outside the pickup window horn to horn as it was mating season for them when we were there. If you drive there are lots of beautiful places along the way too.

Yellowstone is awesome. It is one of those places I could spend a lot of time exploring. Almost hit a Moose with the pickup early morning first trip there with the children. We also had Elk right outside the pickup window horn to horn as it was mating season for them when we were there. If you drive there are lots of beautiful places along the way too.

Took the kids there.....they loved it, too.

Took the kids there.....they loved it, too.
One year my grandmother got a big converted bus and she took the whole family round trip through Yellowstone, up to Montana and from there we went through northern Idaho back down to southern Idaho. In Yellowstone the some of the creeks near campsites you can swim in also have hot springs. You could sit in the water and watch bears and buffalo herds.

Outside of New York should I visit places like Yellowstone? Maybe a haunted New Orleans tour? Maybe Disneyland? So much to see and do.
Garden of the God's

The great sand dunes in the middle of Colorado

Seven Falls (GO AT NIGHT!)

Cave of the winds

Mesa Verde

All Colorado destinations and absolutely stunning locations to visit! I'm a bit partial cause most of that is close to my home town before I moved to this boring fucking state lol

Depends on your budget I guess. Oh, you can find haunted tours in many cities. I went to one in Gettysburg back in 2013. (Speaking of, if you're at all interested in American history, Gettysburg is an important city historically. There's lots to see and do there.)
You could also try Hershey Park in Pennsylvania. (Though it's not as iconic as Disneyland.)

Shoshi, please understand that the rest of the US has looked at California for a very long time and said, "WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?"

We just can't be held responsible for what you encounter.

In England, they say the same thing about Wales.

Forum List

Back