If intelligent beings lived on other planets, they'd have visited us by now

If the universe is ever populated it will be life from the earth that includes all plants and animals.

If they haven't come here yet, they never will. We are alone in the universe.
They have been here and are observing because when Jesus Christ comes for the second time, they will be affected by this too. They just aren't waring people like we are. This world is the only world wicked enough to have killed their own God.

I think they HAVE come here. There has to be other intelligent life out there. The universe is, well, endless. I believe there is some truth to the Area 51 mystery, and the whole Roswell incident. We've been visited since the days man lived in caves. There are too many stone glyphs showing fiery objects from the sky to be a coincidence. I also believe some of us have been visited by otherworldly figures, but these visits have been buried in our subconscious. Yes, I am a firm believer in the existence of UFO's.

The premise of the thread is highly dubious. Given the massive size of the universe, and given the literally trillions of stars out there, the likelihood that any other intelligent civilizations even finding us is pretty small.

Plus, you’d have to factor in the odds of any such alien civilizations achieving space travel. So, I’m not buying the very premise.

I'm using the same logic towards the existence of extra-terrestrial intelligent life that the atheists use towards the existence of God. With no proof ever found that these beings exist, it is extremely unlikely they exist.

Forum List

Back