If It's A Trump/Rubio Ticket. Will They Still Be Chanting "Trump Is A Racist" ??

If It's A Trump/Rubio Ticket. Will They Still Be Chanting "Trump Is A Racist" ??
Nope, they will chant Trump's nicknames for Rubio.
"Sweaty Little Marco"
"Sweaty Little Marco"
"Sweaty Little Marco"
"Sweaty Little Marco"
"Sweaty Little Marco"

Left Wingnuts you mean?

No, I mean Donald Trump and every moron who called Rubio a RINO.

I never heard it. I thought Trump called him "Little Rubio".

You've never heard anyone call Rubio a RINO? And, I didn't say Trump called him a RINO, when he called him Mark Zuckerbuerg's personal senator that is calling him a sellout.

Honestly there has been so much name calling this election, all around, until I don't pay attention.

All around? No. The presumptive GOP nominee is playing at a higher level when it comes to name calling.

Sure. Ok.

Every time he opens his mouth, there is a good chance Trump will be called a racist

If Rubio is Trumps VP, will he still comment on how small Trumps hands are?

3CpVvk9.gif

Every time he opens his mouth, there is a good chance Trump will be called a racist

That would be true of anyone. It's the most used word now days. The true meaning has been so watered down.

That would be true of anyone. It's the most used word now days. The true meaning has been so watered down.
It is not true of anyone

Most politicians have some sense of decorum. Trump spouts out anything that pops into his head.

It is not true of anyone

Most politicians have some sense of decorum. Trump spouts out anything that pops into his head.

I stand by what I said. The word racist has been watered down, used , and overused so much it barely means anything anymore.

It is not true of anyone

I stand by what I said. The word racist has been watered down, used , and overused so much it barely means anything anymore.
To some degree. Politicians know they can't say n*gger anymore. But they still know what buttons to push to get the same results

Forum List

Back