If It's Just A Weekend To You And Me Why Is It Always A Vacation To Trump?

If you own a cabin on a lake as a second residence... if you go there for the weekend it is a called a mini-vacation, because you are not staying at home. Trump's "home" isn't Mar-a-Lago, it is New York. So he isn't going "home" as many of you state, otherwise he'd be going to New York where there is already extra security staying there because Melania and Barron are there, and it wouldn't cost all this extra cash.
I think the security issues are much less if you fly to Florida and take a chopper to your compound in Mar-a-Lago than in downtown Manhattan where you have to block traffic for hours along the route.

If it costs us 3.5 million for a weekend, each and every weekend, it's a vacation.
Oh, so it's the costs you're worrying about?
Okay, Obama doubled the debt.....so his entire presidency was one big fucking vacation on our dime.
Bullshit. The debt went up, but it wasn't Obama's doing.
So if Congress fights against Trump's budget proposals, and the debt goes up, is it Trump's fault?
BTW, sending pallets stacked with cold hard cash to Iran was Obama's idea. Are you saying that's not his fault?

You mean returning their money that we owed them? I have explained it to you before, so this is the last time.
5 Things You Need to Know About the $400 Million America Sent to Iran

Just as long as Trump repeals Obozocare and builds the Wall.

I could care less of he plays golf every weekday, and travels the world every weekend with his family for 8 solid years. ... :thup: ... :cool:

If it costs us 3.5 million for a weekend, each and every weekend, it's a vacation.
Okay, Obama doubled the debt.....so his entire presidency was one big fucking vacation on our dime.
Right, Obama was too busy helping Iran rebuild its economy and get its nuclear weapons program on track and interfering in Israeli elections to worry about the US debt.

Yep, you're truly nuts.

So if Congress fights against Trump's budget proposals, and the debt goes up, is it Trump's fault?
BTW, sending pallets stacked with cold hard cash to Iran was Obama's idea. Are you saying that's not his fault?

You mean returning their money that we owed them? I have explained it to you before, so this is the last time.
Uh-Uh. We didn't owe those Mullahs shit.
We didn't ask them to take our embassy and imprison our diplomats.
We didn't ask them to arm and train the Somalis that shot down our BlackHawks.
We didn't ask them to send thousands of IEDs to Iraq and Afghanistan so they could murder thousands of our troops.
We didn't owe them one cent.

If you own a cabin on a lake as a second residence... if you go there for the weekend it is a called a mini-vacation, because you are not staying at home. Trump's "home" isn't Mar-a-Lago, it is New York. So he isn't going "home" as many of you state, otherwise he'd be going to New York where there is already extra security staying there because Melania and Barron are there, and it wouldn't cost all this extra cash.
I think the security issues are much less if you fly to Florida and take a chopper to your compound in Mar-a-Lago than in downtown Manhattan where you have to block traffic for hours along the route.

No. Security is already stationed there, and with Mar-a-Lago the Coast Guard has to get involved as well...

Yeah, and Trump is never gonna get honest press from our corrupt media, so I wouldn't take their word for anything.
They'll put a negative spin on everything, even if he were to end the Arab Israeli conflict.

If it bothers you when stupid Trump remarks and actions are reported, perhaps you should ask him to quit making stupid remarks and actions.

No. Security is already stationed there, and with Mar-a-Lago the Coast Guard has to get involved as well...
You're making that shit up.

Yeah, and Trump is never gonna get honest press from our corrupt media, so I wouldn't take their word for anything.
They'll put a negative spin on everything, even if he were to end the Arab Israeli conflict.

If it bothers you when stupid Trump remarks and actions are reported, perhaps you should ask him to quit making stupid remarks and actions.
I think the media should stop putting words in his mouth.
He never asked Russia to hack Hillary.
He never said one racist thing about blacks.
I think the media should stop insulting the man. 99% of what he says is in response to some jerkoff insulting him first.

Uh-Uh. We didn't owe those Mullahs shit.
We didn't ask them to take our embassy and imprison our diplomats.
We didn't ask them to arm and train the Somalis that shot down our BlackHawks.
We didn't ask them to send thousands of IEDs to Iraq and Afghanistan so they could murder thousands of our troops.
We didn't owe them one cent.

Yes, we did owe them the money for prepaid but undelivered equipment. You silly opinion doesn't really count in that situation.

Right, Obama was too busy helping Iran rebuild its economy and get its nuclear weapons program on track and interfering in Israeli elections to worry about the US debt.

Yep, you're truly nuts.
Obviously, these are issues Obama cared about deeply, the debt, not so much.

I think the media should stop putting words in his mouth.
He never asked Russia to hack Hillary.
He never said one racist thing about blacks.
I think the media should stop insulting the man. 99% of what he says is in response to some jerkoff insulting him first.

You chose to think a lot of stupid stuff. Everything he's said is on video for all to see. Your pretending it's not there is as stupid as him.

Obama played golf at Marth's Vineyard close to 50 times. He played golf over 300 times while president.

but Obama had the time to play a couple of times a week. Is every time a vacation as well?

Math not your strong point, eh? But then, you're a conservative. Eight years. 416 weekend. 300 games. That's around 0.75 games a week.

So, you lied about the rate of Obama's golfing.

And you're conveniently not mentioning that Trump's rate of golfing is currently about twice what Obama's was. That's some rather staggering hypocrisy on your part.

Life was one big party for Barack.

Stuff it, liar. You're not fooling anyone. Obama was a workaholic. Up early every day, working all day, late into the evening.

Trump? He calls it quits by 3 PM every day, then goes couch potato and watches TV all evening. Presidentin' is just too hard for him. And again, not a peep of criticism from you for it.

Trump's family? Jet setting around the world, at taxpayer expense.The security costs for Trump and his family are running over 10 times what Obama's were. And obviously, not a peep of criticism from you.

Given what a shameless partisan hack and hypocrite this topic reveals you to be, do you really want to keep going?

You're making that shit up.

How the fuck am I making that up? You KNOW there is extra security already in New York for Melania and Barron Trump.

As far as Coast Guard...

"
The Coast Guard has set up security zones around Mar-a-lago in advance of President Trump's visit this weekend.

They're in place now until just before midnight on February 6."

Coast Guard sets security zones for President Trump's visit

"In the five weeks since his inauguration, the President has already spent three weekends at Mar-a-Lago, which he has begun referring to as the “Winter White House,” indicating that more is in store for the lavish private club situated on a beachfront property that was not designed with presidential security in mind. Some of the estimated $10 million spent on these three trips included paying for the Coast Guard to patrol the shoreline, according to the Post."

Trump's Mar-a-Lago Trips May Have Already Cost Taxpayers $10 Million

mud why dont you review all the comments made by trump about obamas vacations....
I have. Trump is always working. Obama rarely ever worked. That's all that's really important. I consider productivity to be a good measure to whether the president is working for the people. So far Trump has cut the debt over $100 billion, not that the corrupt media will admit it. They bitch about how much he spends and they bitch about how much he's cutting in his budget. We cannot count on any reporter to be honest about what Trump is doing when he goes to his own home in Florida. They instead want to focus on one picture of Trump in a golf-cart.

Again, every golfing trip Obama took is listed here - http://obamagolfcounter.com/images/48565_973159.jpg
Hey, thanks for that link. It shows that after being in office for 2 months, Obama played golf zero times; while Trump, in his first 2 months, has played golf at least six times. It also proves what hypocrites many on the right are for bashing Obama for playing golf while they now excuse Trump for playing golf even more frequently than Obama.

mud why dont you review all the comments made by trump about obamas vacations....
I have. Trump is always working. Obama rarely ever worked. That's all that's really important. I consider productivity to be a good measure to whether the president is working for the people. So far Trump has cut the debt over $100 billion, not that the corrupt media will admit it. They bitch about how much he spends and they bitch about how much he's cutting in his budget. We cannot count on any reporter to be honest about what Trump is doing when he goes to his own home in Florida. They instead want to focus on one picture of Trump in a golf-cart.

Again, every golfing trip Obama took is listed here - http://obamagolfcounter.com/images/48565_973159.jpg
Hey, thanks for that link. It shows that after being in office for 2 months, Obama played golf zero times; while Trump, in his first 2 months, has played golf at least six times. It also proves what hypocrites many on the right are for bashing Obama for playing golf while they now excuse Trump for playing golf even more frequently than Obama.

Obama actually didn't play golf until over three months of his Presidency. He was too busy.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back