If Joe Biden debated Joe Biden, who would win?

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
That's not rhetorical. It's objective, or at least opinions are applicable. So I figure it meets MQ for politics. I feel young Biden "won", or is that old Biden:rolleyes:?

The winner would clearly be determined by which teleprompter has the larger, clearer screen available.

If the media monitored a debate where Biden would be the only candidate he would get questions like "what's your favorite color".

The Earlier Joe biden was a better talker than the new one.

I think so too. He made more sense, though I can't say I like "WE NEED MORE PRISONS". What a dumb shit & "deep thinker".

End of the day they're the same Biden. He's like Chillary, another disingenuous politician open to sell anything for votes. PROGS like that stuff some reason, but Obama is unique in that respect. A better description for him is con-man. Ha ha, I know the type - spend enough time behind bars you meet all types. Drug world too, etc. etc. Bill is somewhere between disingenuous and con.

That's not rhetorical. It's objective, or at least opinions are applicable. So I figure it meets MQ for politics. I feel young Biden "won", or is that old Biden:rolleyes:?

Come on man.......are you a junky?

Irony

If the media monitored a debate where Biden would be the only candidate he would get questions like "what's your favorite color".

My favorite color used to be yellow, because it's very representative who I am and will always be, under the Constitution and women of all ages. But I've seen that light under the funnel and today my favorite color is black.

Black is beautiful baby, I like children of all ages. Black girls on my lap is their happy place. They play with the hair on my legs, I don't know why.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back