If Kamala hates jews so much why did she marry one ?

Just asking for people who want to know ?

It seems absurd. If she wanted to stick it to Israel she would marry a hamas kinda guy.

It sounds a bit like an Israeli smear tactic to me.

The same reason they elected a Catholic as President as the same Catholic President targets Catholics because they are anti-abortion.

A Leftist has no problems with either Christians or Jews so long as they tow the cult line of the DNC.

It is akin to Jews being hired by the SS to run their extermination camps in Nazi Germany.

They just want them all to support the notion of 7 million Zionists being thrown into the sea is all.

The same reason they elected a Catholic as President as the same Catholic President targets Catholics because they are anti-abortion.

A Leftist has no problems with either Christians or Jews so long as they tow the cult line of the DNC.

It is akin to Jews being hired by the SS to run their extermination camps in Nazi Germany.

They just want them all to support the notion of 7 million Zionists being thrown into the sea is all.
I am sure that makes sense to you.

Doug is a JINO- Jew in Name Only.

Not very kosher at all.

IMHO, the Learned Elders of Zion should expel him from the faith. They probably would, but its too much of a hassle to sew his foreskin back on.

I am sure that makes sense to you.
I don't expect anything to make sense to you other than Orange man bad.

Speaking of which, if Trump is a racist, why did he date a black woman for 2 years? Why did he once inquire Oprah to be his VP?

Hmm?

It's the EXACT same question stupid.

The left is loaded to the gunwales with self-loathing Jooz....She prolly glommed onto one of those.

Just asking for people who want to know ?

It seems absurd. If she wanted to stick it to Israel she would marry a hamas kinda guy.

It sounds a bit like an Israeli smear tactic to me.

70% of American Jews vote Democratic. Do 70% of American Jews hate Jews or do they just not have an allegence to Israel? Bibi Netenyahoo is like Trump in Israel only 51% of Israeli's vote for him. Here 49% of us vote for Trump.

If I were living in Israel and Trump was president, I'd be embarrassed to be known as American. Trump and Bush embarrassed America.

I don't expect anything to make sense to you other than Orange man bad.

Speaking of which, if Trump is a racist, why did he date a black woman for 2 years? Why did he once inquire Oprah to be his VP?

Hmm?

It's the EXACT same question stupid.
Why did he think getting arrested would put him in good with black folk ?

The wrong sort of Jew ?
You have to ask yourself, why do Leftist hate Jews and Christians? It is because they cling to their Bibles. Anything that supercedes DNC morality or talking points is a problem and must be destroyed

Naturally, non-practicing Jews and Christians, or at least, those who think the Bible is a silly book of myths, are Ok with the cult known as the DNC so long as they follow the DNC narratives.

They key is control over the cult.

The wrong sort of Jew ?
Perfect example of a Jew who's more loyal to Israel than he is to his constituents

1724072532841.png

Remember Republicans, this mother fucker went along with Bush. Defended Bush.

And you voted for Trump in 2016 after he said this running against Jeb so you must know I'm right.

In the Feb. 13 debate in South Carolina, debate moderator John Dickerson asked Trump about an October 2008 interview in which Trump said it would have been a “wonderful thing” if Democratic Rep. Nancy Pelosi tried to impeach Bush because he lied about Iraq having weapons of mass destruction. Asked if he still believes that Bush should have been impeached, Trump called the Iraq war a “big fat mistake.” Pressed again for an answer, Trump went on to say, “They lied.”

You have to ask yourself, why do Leftist hate Jews and Christians? It is because they cling to their Bibles. Anything that supercedes DNC morality or talking points is a problem and must be destroyed

Naturally, non-practicing Jews and Christians, or at least, those who think the Bible is a silly book of myths, are Ok with the cult known as the DNC so long as they follow the DNC narratives.

They key is control over the cult.

This is probably a good fight you want to start because maybe you can win this one. It is true, a lot of us liberals call out BULLSHIT on your fake man made up religions. And even a lot of liberal christians might take offense. And if push comes to shove, they'll join your side, the godly side, rather than the common sense side that says we are a secular nation.

This may be a way to dupe pro choice women into turning pro life and turning to THE LORD hallelouya.! LOL

This is probably a good fight you want to start because maybe you can win this one. It is true, a lot of us liberals call out BULLSHIT on your fake man made up religions. And even a lot of liberal christians might take offense. And if push comes to shove, they'll join your side, the godly side, rather than the common sense side that says we are a secular nation.

This may be a way to dupe pro choice women into turning pro life and turning to THE LORD hallelouya.! LOL
You do the same with Black folk. If they are not democrat, they ain't black!!

As for Christians, so long as Jesus bows his knee to you cultists, you have no problem with him, but once he challenges you in any way form or fashion in what you do or say or think, he needs to be crucified a second time.

I got news for ya, he is not going to let that happen a second time.

You do the same with Black folk. If they are not democrat, they ain't black!!

As for Christians, so long as Jesus bows his knee to you cultists, you have no problem with him, but once he challenges you in any way form or fashion in what you do or say or think, he needs to be crucified a second time.

I got news for ya, he is not going to let that happen a second time.
Why not did it hurt too much the first time?

Do you ask yourself, If Trump hates immigrants.....nah, that's too logical for you.

There is nothing that is common to all Jews. Even within the religious community, there are Jews who are atheists. Many American Jews want nothing to do with Judaism, reject and even mock its teachings, and find the very existence of Israel an irritation.

No one in the general public knows what sort of Jew Mr. Harris* is; chances are he simply identifies as Jewish because it is convenient at times to do so.

This is just more divisive propaganda. Kamala fully supports Israel’s genocide, just as Dumb Don does. It’s the uniparty after all.

However this propaganda works really well on dumb cons, who slavishly and dutifully support Israel no matter what.

Libs cant go wrong marrying a JINO
Remember the one Trump lover from Oathkeepers or Quanon or Proud Boys said the one thing they didn't like about Trump is he gave his daughter to a Jew.

The Not Sees vote for Trump. And you want Jews to too?

Remember the one Trump lover from Oathkeepers or Quanon or Proud Boys said the one thing they didn't like about Trump is he gave his daughter to a Jew.

The Not Sees vote for Trump. And you want Jews to too?
One person said that?

Oh horrors! Stop the presses!

Forum List

Back