If Kim Jung Fatboy was assassinated, what would the NKs do?

Does anyone in North Korea REALLY support this piece of shit? Or do they all just fear for their lives? If he was assassinated, wouldn't it be like "Hail Dorothy, the witch is dead?"
What would Red State Amerika do if their "Dear Leader's" suffered the same fate!
Another laughable comparison between a great American and a psychotic Asian tyrant. Liberalism is a mental disorder.
What's Laughable is.....Trump can't read!

Does anyone in North Korea REALLY support this piece of shit? Or do they all just fear for their lives? If he was assassinated, wouldn't it be like "Hail Dorothy, the witch is dead?"

Considering the chronic starvation in NK, the best thing the Norks could do is to spit roast the Fat Fatty and have a feast.

Another dictator would take his place. We need to leave N. Korea alone.

What happened to 'America First'?

Good question- interesting question

Hard to say. From what I have read the population has really been pretty thoroughly brainwashed about him being almost a god.

But almost certainly would result in a Civil War as various factions within NK fought for control.
When Trump is Impeached, will Red State Amerika (conservatives) start a Civil War????
Read the title. If you have an opinion on what North Koreans would do if Kim Jung Un is assassinated, then post it. Otherwise start your own thread or go poop on someone's else's lawn.

They are a religion. People are brainwashed into thinking he's some God like person. There are those who don't support him. But if he were assassinated then they'd be a massive scramble for power, because he doesn't have a successor.

Another dictator would take his place. We need to leave N. Korea alone.

What happened to 'America First'?

It wasn't 'America First" it was "Trump First", and Trump managed to convince people that they were part of his vision for America, they weren't, Trump is the only part of his vision for America.

Trump is succumbing to the power hungry green eyed monster. There are plenty of those in North Korea too, and if an assassination took place, then one of those would try and take over and keep things going.

Hard to say. From what I have read the population has really been pretty thoroughly brainwashed about him being almost a god.

But almost certainly would result in a Civil War as various factions within NK fought for control.
When Trump is Impeached, will Red State Amerika (conservatives) start a Civil War????
Read the title. If you have an opinion on what North Koreans would do if Kim Jung Un is assassinated, then post it. Otherwise start your own thread or go poop on someone's else's lawn.
It's totally irresponsible to wish for the assassination of another country's leader, unless you don't mind people wishing for the assassination of Red State Amerika's Dear Leader! Just saying.

I think it's more of a case of keeping the devil you know than assassinating him and getting a devil you don't know. Honestly I'm sure someone in Kim Jong Porkypig regime would step up and take his place and nothing would change much.

Likely both.

Watch footage of interviews and events. They're completely brainwashed to believe most the propaganda.

I suspect they would feel lost and alone without that presence in their lives.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Of course, they could try to pass a double off as him, which would surely lead to countless hilarious antics.

A body double you say?
tmp-cam--701574178.jpg

I wouldn't want to speculate and take after all the know-it-all's in Washington throughout the years that sacrificed American lives with their senseless predictions of effect of regime change.

It's totally irresponsible to wish for the assassination of another country's leader, unless you don't mind people wishing for the assassination of Red State Amerika's Dear Leader! Just saying.

I despise Trump- but there is no equivalency.

Kim Jung is a murderer- and starves his people. The only reason why I would care about his assasination is that it might:
a) lead to a civil war in NK which would make the lives of North Koreans worse
b) lead to nuclear weapons being either used by NK or sold off during the subsequent civil war.

Well....he could probably feed 10 NK families for a year...just to start with.

Of course, they could try to pass a double off as him, which would surely lead to countless hilarious antics.
A body double you say?
View attachment 134471
All you Trumpanzee's had better be worried about Dictator Tiny Hands ever decreasing Approval Ratings! Trump will need to start a war just to get the CIA and FBI off his guilty treasonous AZZ. Trump is gonna get a lot of GOP voting service members killed!!!
2224.jpg

Forum List

Back