If more guns makes a country safer

I had guns before I ever heard of the NRA or voted for any party. The safest place in the world right now is under my roof.

And the Supreme Court agrees with you. Under your roof with reasonable firearms, you should feel reasonably safe. And your should be able to reasonably use them to defend the security of your home as well. Notice the words "Reasonable" and "Home".

What about in your car? Being in your car is considered the same as being in your "Home." I learned that in my Concealed Carry class. And it's "Reasonable" that if someone breaks into your "Home" or car, you can blow their ass away.

America would be the safest country in the world When will Republicans learn the NRA is FOS ?
. . I leave my doors unlocked. . ..

. . . so there's that. . . . .

My door is unlocked ... but this is behind it.

sentry02.jpg

Anyone who has a problem with people being able to legally own a firearm there is a solution to that you can try and repeal the Second Amendment. I don't see that succeeding but if that is how you truly feel start the process and make your case.

I couldn't agree more.

America would be the safest country in the world When will Republicans learn the NRA is FOS ?

There is no question that guns do make the country safer. However, no one is claiming that guns by themselves, are magically a replacement for law and order.

No one is suggesting we eliminate the police force, and eliminate laws, and eliminate the court system, because guns will make us safer.

We need to have heavy, clear, extensive enforcement of the law. We need more police, and we need faster court system, and clear cut penalties.

When someone rapes, murders, or similar, we need to have them executed, and executed in a matter of months.

You do that, and crime will drastically decline. Without that, we need guns, because the only thing preventing us from being overwhelmed by the evil element in our society... is our bullets.

If more guns makes a country safer America would be the safest country in the world

It is. The lowest crime areas are those places with the laxest gun laws and the most guns. Try pulling a gun in Israel or Texas and see what you get. The safest place in the world is a police barrack where every person is carrying a gun.

Likewise, the most dangerous places in America are the places with the most gun restrictions: Chicago, DC and any given public school.

rermovecities.jpg

guncontrolwfbwfwkfb.jpg

I had guns before I ever heard of the NRA or voted for any party. The safest place in the world right now is under my roof.

And the Supreme Court agrees with you. Under your roof with reasonable firearms, you should feel reasonably safe. And your should be able to reasonably use them to defend the security of your home as well. Notice the words "Reasonable" and "Home".

What constitutes a "reasonable" firearm? So howitzers and chain guns aren't allowed for self defense. :laugh:

Society deems what is "Reasonable" just like Society deems what is a "Home" through building codes. Reasonable is set by "Laws" which are set by Society.
And the supreme court said firearms in common use. Get your facts straight guess what gun grabber ak-47 semi automatic and ar-15 are covered by the 2nd.

Full Auto Weapons are NOT in the hands of Criminals.

You stupid STUPID man!

If you die because of your stupidity...I really don't care...but someone who believes what you said there could also die...So I must stand up and call you a FUCKING LIAR!

You fucking simpleton! How dare you spread such falsehoods? Such idiocy???

Ah, you get caught in a lie and you go into the attack mode with profanity. YOu need to seek help for your sociopathic behavior.

What constitutes a "reasonable" firearm? So howitzers and chain guns aren't allowed for self defense. :laugh:

Society deems what is "Reasonable" just like Society deems what is a "Home" through building codes. Reasonable is set by "Laws" which are set by Society.
And the supreme court said firearms in common use. Get your facts straight guess what gun grabber ak-47 semi automatic and ar-15 are covered by the 2nd.

One huge problem, the Supreme Court has refused to rule on the AK and the AR issue. They have allowed lower Federal Court Rulings to stand and have left it to the States and below laws to cover it. And the AK and the AR aren't doing so well in those rulings. The ONLY guns that supreme court has ruled on has been those that have clearly been deemed extraordinary (i.e. full auto, etc.) and handguns in the home. You keep saying the same tired old crap but in the end, you can't come up with one single Supreme court ruling where the Supreme Court has specifically ruled on the AR or the AK. So you just keep trying to muddy up the waters. Meanwhile, the State Federal Courts keep ruling against them in various ways. Sometimes, outright near banning regulations where they get treated exactly like the full auto firearms.

The Supreme Court HAS supported the 2nd amendment all the way. Just not the way that you demand they do. It must suck to be you.

Keep and bear

Own and carry

You have just as much of a right to protect yourself outside of your home as you do in your home

Keep and bear

Own and carry

You have just as much of a right to protect yourself outside of your home as you do in your home
""Don't take your guns to town son ,leave your guns at home""

Forum List

Back