If more guns makes a country safer

America would be the safest country in the world When will Republicans learn the NRA is FOS ?
What you walking sacks refuse to grasp is that your kind continually releases violent criminals to keep the crime wave going.

America would be the safest country in the world When will Republicans learn the NRA is FOS ?
What you walking sacks refuse to grasp is that your kind continually releases violent criminals to keep the crime wave going.
I believe that's a stinking lie There is no release of violent criminals Yeah maybe 1 or 2 slip by

I believe that's a stinking lie There is no release of violent criminals Yeah maybe 1 or 2 slip by
No liar it happens every day. Democrat scum releasing criminals instead of punishing them. The commie scum gov in california just pardoned 3 more illegal criminals.

Right now...Fully automatic weapons are banned.
Right now...criminals have them...But it's illegal for me to own one (without a permit).
The law forces me to be less armed than the criminals!

That's what gun control laws do!

Well, it's been well over 30 years since any crime has been done using a fully auto firearm. And then that was taken down real fast. Full Auto Weapons are NOT in the hands of Criminals. You are just making shit up again. You win an award. Wear it proudly.

View attachment 285308
The North Hollywood shootout was not 30 years ago. In fact, it happened during the last bullshit Assault Weapons Ban.

North Hollywood shootout - Wikipedia

So let me guess. You support abortions but guns are bad lol

What we support is letting women make decisions about their own body.

You people want to control what women do with their body.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And I want women to make those decisions too.

Why do you want to make decisions for me about how I protect myself?

You are inconsistent.

I had guns before I ever heard of the NRA or voted for any party. The safest place in the world right now is under my roof.

And the Supreme Court agrees with you. Under your roof with reasonable firearms, you should feel reasonably safe. And your should be able to reasonably use them to defend the security of your home as well. Notice the words "Reasonable" and "Home".
Keep and bear

Own and carry

You have just as much of a right to protect yourself outside of your home as you do in your home
""Don't take your guns to town son ,leave your guns at home""

Bad advice.

You have more need to protect yourself outside of your home than in

To be accurate, it's more people with guns, not just more guns.

I have many guns, but I can only be in one place at a time.
To be accurate, there’s no evidence in support of the notion that more people with guns makes a society ‘safer.’

Individuals have the right to possess firearms pursuant to lawful self-defense – to safeguard one’s life and property, not society.

To be accurate, it's more people with guns, not just more guns.

I have many guns, but I can only be in one place at a time.
To be accurate, there’s no evidence in support of the notion that more people with guns makes a society ‘safer.’

Individuals have the right to possess firearms pursuant to lawful self-defense – to safeguard one’s life and property, not society.
Exactly right

I am not a cop
I do not want to be a cop

I have a gun for self defense not society's defense

I had guns before I ever heard of the NRA or voted for any party. The safest place in the world right now is under my roof.

And the Supreme Court agrees with you. Under your roof with reasonable firearms, you should feel reasonably safe. And your should be able to reasonably use them to defend the security of your home as well. Notice the words "Reasonable" and "Home".

The right of self defense doesn't end at your property line, commie.

The arms are the final means of protecting the constitution. They are not there to make you safe, but to make sure that the leftist takeover you are frothing over will never happen.

Where is "Home" at in the Constitution?

Society deems what is "Reasonable" just like Society deems what is a "Home" through building codes. Reasonable is set by "Laws" which are set by Society.

The problem with allowing society to determine these norms is that people like you and the OP get a say in it.

Right now...Fully automatic weapons are banned.
Right now...criminals have them...But it's illegal for me to own one (without a permit).
The law forces me to be less armed than the criminals!

That's what gun control laws do!

Well, it's been well over 30 years since any crime has been done using a fully auto firearm. And then that was taken down real fast. Full Auto Weapons are NOT in the hands of Criminals. You are just making shit up again. You win an award. Wear it proudly.

View attachment 285308

You can't know if a fully automatic weapon was used by a criminal unless the weapon is recovered.

Forum List

Back