If more guns makes a country safer

America would be the safest country in the world When will Republicans learn the NRA is FOS ?
69917739_2644885155530324_6761076881014915072_n.jpg

Right now...Fully automatic weapons are banned.
Right now...criminals have them...But it's illegal for me to own one (without a permit).
The law forces me to be less armed than the criminals!

That's what gun control laws do!

Well, it's been well over 30 years since any crime has been done using a fully auto firearm. And then that was taken down real fast. Full Auto Weapons are NOT in the hands of Criminals. You are just making shit up again. You win an award. Wear it proudly.

View attachment 285308

If you're referring to the North Hollywood shootout, the weapons they had were not manufactured to fire full-auto. They modified them to fire in full automatic mode. That just proves that no amount of governmental regulation is going to stop criminals from breaking the law.

I had guns before I ever heard of the NRA or voted for any party. The safest place in the world right now is under my roof.

And the Supreme Court agrees with you. Under your roof with reasonable firearms, you should feel reasonably safe. And your should be able to reasonably use them to defend the security of your home as well. Notice the words "Reasonable" and "Home".

What constitutes a "reasonable" firearm? So howitzers and chain guns aren't allowed for self defense. :laugh:

Society deems what is "Reasonable" just like Society deems what is a "Home" through building codes. Reasonable is set by "Laws" which are set by Society.
And the supreme court said firearms in common use. Get your facts straight guess what gun grabber ak-47 semi automatic and ar-15 are covered by the 2nd.
This is a lie.

As already correctly noted: the Supreme Court has made no ruling as to the constitutionality of AWBs; it has made no determination as to whether AR 15s are ‘in common use’ or ‘dangerous and unusual.’

Also correct is that the lower courts have held that AWBs do not violate the Second Amendment, that the possession of AR 15s is not entitled to Constitutional protections.

Your ridiculous lies don’t changes these facts.

You want to go to a bar or movie where everyone is packing??? Or maybe there's a shoot out going on as you walk down the block??

You want to go to a bar or movie where everyone is packing??? Or maybe there's a shoot out going on as you walk down the block??

Why would you feel unsafe if you were in a place where law-abiding citizens were carrying a concealed weapon? Do you not have the capacity to discern between criminals and non-criminals, or do you just want to criminalize law-abiding citizens?

You also don't have a clue about gun laws. Many states allow a concealed carry holder to be inside a bar but as far as I know of, none of them allow you to consume alcohol in a bar while carrying. I've sat in bars and drank coffee or a Coke more than several times while carrying, it's no illegal in my state.

The chances are that someone who is carrying a concealed weapon and is drinking alcohol, doesn't have a permit and is a criminal. No law-abiding armed person I know of is going to risk losing his or her concealed carry permit by doing something as stupid as what you imagined.

Well, it's been well over 30 years since any crime has been done using a fully auto firearm.

Fully automatic weapons have never been used in drive-by shootings in the last 30 years?

Anybody who believes that...stand on your head!

America would be the safest country in the world When will Republicans learn the NRA is FOS ?
What you walking sacks refuse to grasp is that your kind continually releases violent criminals to keep the crime wave going.

Yep, 7 people burglarized a home last week in the Houston area, did 3000 dollars in damage, the judge let 5 of the 7 out on a one dollar bail, the other two got a thousand dollar bail.

What you walking sacks refuse to grasp is that your kind continually releases violent criminals to keep the crime wave going.

Yep, 7 people burglarized a home last week in the Houston area, did 3000 dollars in damage, the judge let 5 of the 7 out on a one dollar bail, the other two got a thousand dollar bail.

They'll never spend a day in prison.

the 2nd amendment makes us safe from a tyrannical government forming and taking away rights which seams to be working rather well I might add
Its countries that dont have the right to be armed that end up having rights taken away and eventually end up with a tyrannical government

Last edited:
I had guns before I ever heard of the NRA or voted for any party. The safest place in the world right now is under my roof.

And the Supreme Court agrees with you. Under your roof with reasonable firearms, you should feel reasonably safe. And your should be able to reasonably use them to defend the security of your home as well. Notice the words "Reasonable" and "Home".

What constitutes a "reasonable" firearm? So howitzers and chain guns aren't allowed for self defense. :laugh:

Society deems what is "Reasonable" just like Society deems what is a "Home" through building codes. Reasonable is set by "Laws" which are set by Society.
and once society believed it was right to own saves so did that make it responsible to do so?

and that same ruling the supreme court ruled what was reasonable was guns in common use at the time and the AR-15 is one of the most popular fire arm sold so it squally fits into common use at the time

Last edited:
Guns make a country a lot less safe for tyrants and those proposing the rule of a leftist herd. That is their purpose.

I know you're full of shit. Does that count?
And if you keep your BS up I'll get Coyote to ban you,,,,,

Perhaps you should read the rules before you put your foot in your mouth again, you just committed a posting violation.

No Discussing infractions, bans, banned members, or specific moderator actions or duties on the open boards.

USMB Rules and Guidelines

Forum List

Back