If more guns makes a country safer

Right now...Fully automatic weapons are banned.
Right now...criminals have them...But it's illegal for me to own one (without a permit).
The law forces me to be less armed than the criminals!

That's what gun control laws do!

Well, it's been well over 30 years since any crime has been done using a fully auto firearm. And then that was taken down real fast. Full Auto Weapons are NOT in the hands of Criminals. You are just making shit up again. You win an award. Wear it proudly.

View attachment 285308

You can't know if a fully automatic weapon was used by a criminal unless the weapon is recovered.

Since you have never been around a full auto shot pattern, you have no idea what one looks like. Nor the sound of one. If one is used in a violent crime, the entire area will know it. And every law enforcement agency will go completely crazy until they retrieve it. Since it's been over 30 years since LAW has had to go that nuts then something must be working. You are showing that you watch WAAAAYYYY too many fictional TV and Movies. Get out more. Go talk to the cops. Get the truth. But you won't. That would mean that you would have to turn off your game consel and shut off your DVD long enough to do that and you won't bother.

Really, I've fired the M16A1, M16A2, M60, SAW and the M2 on full auto, and your 30 year claim has already been proven a lie, so run along child.

Tell me something. Did you ever fire a M2 on semi Auto?

BTW, I never fired a SAW, it wasn't invented when I served. And I didn't fire a M-16A-1 because USAF jumped directly from the AR-15 to the A-2. And our A-1s were stamped AR-15 Model 601 (M-16), all 14,000 of them.

Now, tell me, did you ever fire a M2 on semi auto?

And the Supreme Court agrees with you. Under your roof with reasonable firearms, you should feel reasonably safe. And your should be able to reasonably use them to defend the security of your home as well. Notice the words "Reasonable" and "Home".

Where is "Home" at in the Constitution?
It can be found here in the Constitution:

“…handguns are the most popular weapon chosen by Americans for self-defense in the home, and a complete prohibition of their use is invalid.”

DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA v. HELLER

And the Supreme Court agrees with you. Under your roof with reasonable firearms, you should feel reasonably safe. And your should be able to reasonably use them to defend the security of your home as well. Notice the words "Reasonable" and "Home".

Where is "Home" at in the Constitution?
It can be found here in the Constitution:

“…handguns are the most popular weapon chosen by Americans for self-defense in the home, and a complete prohibition of their use is invalid.”

DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA v. HELLER
LOL that did NOT limit it JUST to the HOME you moron.

Our FFs were reasonable people and expected for us to be reasonable. You aren't even close to becoming reasonable.

Reasonable is subjective, especially in gun debates. Yes, our founders realized we would not be shooting muskets and single shot guns for eternity which is why they created and amendment process.

You want to go to a bar or movie where everyone is packing??? Or maybe there's a shoot out going on as you walk down the block??

Shoot out, you mean like the old western movies?

You will find few if any shootouts involving a CCW holder and a criminal. A CCW holder only uses a firearm for self defense, not to settle a poker game.

Shootouts were predicted when we passed our CCW law. Then when it advanced to allowing CCW to carry in the car, shootouts were predicted then. We also advanced to allowing CCW holders to be armed in arenas and stadiums, no shootouts. Then we allowed CCW holders to carry where alcohol is served, and no drunks going crazy killing people with a gun.

You leftists are terrible at predictions. You're always wrong most of the time.

Right now...criminals have them...But it's illegal for me to own one (without a permit).

Well, it's been well over 30 years since any crime has been done using a fully auto firearm. And then that was taken down real fast. Full Auto Weapons are NOT in the hands of Criminals. You are just making shit up again. You win an award. Wear it proudly.

View attachment 285308

You can't know if a fully automatic weapon was used by a criminal unless the weapon is recovered.

Since you have never been around a full auto shot pattern, you have no idea what one looks like. Nor the sound of one. If one is used in a violent crime, the entire area will know it. And every law enforcement agency will go completely crazy until they retrieve it. Since it's been over 30 years since LAW has had to go that nuts then something must be working. You are showing that you watch WAAAAYYYY too many fictional TV and Movies. Get out more. Go talk to the cops. Get the truth. But you won't. That would mean that you would have to turn off your game consel and shut off your DVD long enough to do that and you won't bother.

Really, I've fired the M16A1, M16A2, M60, SAW and the M2 on full auto, and your 30 year claim has already been proven a lie, so run along child.

BTW, I never fired a SAW, it wasn't invented when I served. And I didn't fire a M-16A-1 because USAF jumped directly from the AR-15 to the A-2. And our A-1s were stamped AR-15 Model 601 (M-16), all 14,000 of them.

M2 doesn't have select fire, commie.

So let me guess. You support abortions but guns are bad lol

What we support is letting women make decisions about their own body.

You people want to control what women do with their body.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am liberal.jpeg

America would be the safest country in the world When will Republicans learn the NRA is FOS ?

Edward, Edward, Edward we are not going to fall for your shenanigans how much you try, we won't give up our guns so you won't keep getting shot at trying to rob people

My gun makes me safer under specific conditions.

I'm not really concerned with making you safer.
You will more likely be killed by your own gun.

Just like you will be more likely to get killed in your own car, or get killed in your own swimming pool.

You people on the left are constantly telling us how drugs should be legal, and for those that kill themselves with the drugs, that's their problem. But when it comes to guns, make guns illegal so you don't irresponsibly accidentally kill yourself with it.

My gun makes me safer under specific conditions.

I'm not really concerned with making you safer.
I'm safe enough No AH like you can do anything to me

It's more than likely the reason you are safe in your home is because I can own a firearm for my protection. The criminal has no idea if you have the ability to protect yourself from and armed home invasion or not. Ban guns, and it would be similar to you putting a huge sign on your front porch that reads WE HAVE NO FIREARMS IN THIS HOME. Try doing that for a few months and let us know how that works out.....if you're still alive.

When our CCW law was in consideration, I was on Topix at the time in a local forum. A guy asked me why I would like to have our state adopt CCW laws? I told him that my mother never drove a car in her life. She walks everywhere she goes: grocery shopping, convenience store, church....... and so I wanted to see the law passed on behalf of my mother.

So he wrote back and asked me if the law passed, would my mother carry a firearm? To that question, I responded "no she wouldn't, but the criminal doesn't know that."

View attachment 285308

Actually, if you ever spent any time on a M-2 you would know it's capable of single fire. Until recently, the longest sniper shot went to a Gunner using a field prepped M-2 with 20/10 vision at 1600 yds and that was without a scope and single shot. Recently, a Canadian inched out the M2 record at 2515 yds. Another Canadian just hit a single shot at 3540 yds with his 35lb special build 50 shooting the same round as the M2.

I can't wait for you to scream "Cite, Cite, Cite" on whether the M-2 has a Single Shot setting. When you do, get ready to have the site be shoved up your lying ass.

Our FFs were reasonable people and expected for us to be reasonable. You aren't even close to becoming reasonable.

Reasonable is subjective, especially in gun debates. Yes, our founders realized we would not be shooting muskets and single shot guns for eternity which is why they created and amendment process.

Which has been woefully ignored pertaining to the 2nd amendment. It's got to the point where it's up to anyone interpretation. The Weapons have outgrown the wording.

Which has been woefully ignored pertaining to the 2nd amendment. It's got to the point where it's up to anyone interpretation. The Weapons have outgrown the wording.

Again, subjective. If you want bans on certain weapons, you need to have a constitutional amendment.

Actually, if you ever spent any time on a M-2 you would know it's capable of single fire. Until recently, the longest sniper shot went to a Gunner using a field prepped M-2 with 20/10 vision at 1600 yds and that was without a scope and single shot. Recently, a Canadian inched out the M2 record at 2515 yds. Another Canadian just hit a single shot at 3540 yds with his 35lb special build 50 shooting the same round as the M2.

I can't wait for you to scream "Cite, Cite, Cite" on whether the M-2 has a Single Shot setting. When you do, get ready to have the site be shoved up your lying ass.

Poor little commie, I said I fired one on full auto, never said I spent much time around them. We had assigned crews for that. I just racked off about 20 rounds at the range. Feel free to make a bigger ass of yourself.

View attachment 285308

M2 Browning mgs in military use are full auto only. However, the rof is so slow that squeezing off single shots is easy. And yes, I have shot them. I even used to own a live quad 50 once upon a time. That was FUN!

To be accurate, there’s no evidence in support of the notion that more people with guns makes a society ‘safer.’

Individuals have the right to possess firearms pursuant to lawful self-defense – to safeguard one’s life and property, not society.
Yes. Society is made safer by it not being lawful for individuals to possess firearms for self defence.

Forum List

Back