If MSM Keeps Pushing That Election Is Over,Will Most Blacks Just Assume It And Stay Home That Night?

The lower the polls for Trump, the more Trump supporters will vote.
what about the 100 Million Gun Owners? what if they all vote?
I hope they are ALL registered to vote.
right,,why wont ABC poll about 2000 gun owners?

For what?
Exactly...no gun owner is voting for Hillary.

I'm a gun owner and I'm voting for her.

Lots of "gun owners" in Chicago and Detroit will vote for the hag. You know, the ones who shoot the brothas.

On second thought, I doubt they vote.

I hope they are ALL registered to vote.

For what?

Why do you own a gun?

Because I want to.

Why are you so frail that you guys are now insisting that polling firms should poll constituencies that are Republican friendly and pretend that means something?

For what?

Why do you own a gun?

Because I want to.

Why are you so frail that you guys are now insisting that polling firms should poll constituencies that are Republican friendly and pretend that means something?
Personally, I don't give a damn who anybody is voting for.

I am pretty sure that many more gun owners will be rushing to the polls while 20 Million or so blacks will be rushing to Burger King/Taco Bell/Arbys/Wendys

For what?

Why do you own a gun?

Because I want to.

Then I guess I answered your question.

Why do you own a gun?

Because I want to.

It was just a question.
Most of the people I know who own guns do it due to their profession or they are ex-military.

and they are trying to get the 75 Million Trump Supporters to stay home by reporting that Hillary has an 11 point lead.
Do you really believe one trumpeteer is going to stay home?

And notice the OP admitted they make blacks wait in two hour lines and us whites only wait a half hour. The system is rigged by Republicans. And they want to do away with straight ticket voting to make voting lines even longer.

Why do you own a gun?

Because I want to.

It was just a question.
Most of the people I know who own guns do it due to their profession or they are ex-military.

Oh, interesting.

and they are trying to get the 75 Million Trump Supporters to stay home by reporting that Hillary has an 11 point lead.
Do you really believe one trumpeteer is going to stay home?

And notice the OP admitted they make blacks wait in two hour lines and us whites only wait a half hour. The system is rigged by Republicans. And they want to do away with straight ticket voting to make voting lines even longer.

Apparently Burger King and KFC are a black thing too.

Forum List

Back