If Obama is the greatest president

Obama's the greatest President?

I don't think Hillary has to be picky about what she runs on. As long as they keep putting microphones in front of the GOP candidates she'll be fine.
As long as there are 50 million leftist "bots" like you out there she will be fine, too.
Unfortunately for the 50 million leftist 'Bots" who want the vagina to win, there is a FBI investigation going on right now about her use of a personal server that was transmitting classified information. That is Obama's FBI doing the investigation. Obama and Clinton don't like each other. When Bill's wife is perp walked into a federal prison, it will be the best opportunity for the Joker Joe Biden to jump into the race and save the day.

th.jpg

Obama's the greatest President?

I don't think Hillary has to be picky about what she runs on. As long as they keep putting microphones in front of the GOP candidates she'll be fine.
As long as there are 50 million leftist "bots" like you out there she will be fine, too.
Unfortunately for the 50 million leftist 'Bots" who want the vagina to win, there is a FBI investigation going on right now about her use of a personal server that was transmitting classified information. That is Obama's FBI doing the investigation. Obama and Clinton don't like each other. When Bill's wife is perp walked into a federal prison, it will be the best opportunity for the Joker Joe Biden to jump into the race and save the day.

View attachment 59081

Doesn't seem like Hillary has moved very far from Obama's policies
So she will continue Obama's policies? The ones that brought the worst economic recovery in post war history with high levels of debt and government dependence?
Run on it! Please!

I'm sure she plans to

Why would she run on a slash taxes on the rich platform?
Good. Anyone who thinks doubling the national debt while lowering household incomes represents success probably shouldn't be voting.

Debt has never mattered in an election...look at Reagan

Hillary will run on increasing minimum wages and improved educational and health benefits

What will Republicans run on to improve household incomes?

Bill has been making appearances.....maybe there'll be a redux of the "two for one" offer.

So she will continue Obama's policies? The ones that brought the worst economic recovery in post war history with high levels of debt and government dependence?
Run on it! Please!

I'm sure she plans to

Good. Anyone who thinks doubling the national debt while lowering household incomes represents success probably shouldn't be voting.

Hillary will run on increasing minimum wages and improved educational and health benefits

Bringing back the middle class Obama destroyed.

Run on it! Please!

I'm sure she plans to

Reaganomics destroyed the middle class

Run on it! Please!

I'm sure she plans to

So there was no middle class when Clinton was president?

Run on it! Please!

I'm sure she plans to

Repealing Obummercare, give the people a CHOICE whether they want health insurance or not, not FORCE them to buy it. Reduce the public education costs, where teacher unions blackmail the average family by FORCING them to pay outrages taxes which are spent on fraud, waste, and abuse. Reduce government agencies by 50% , provide a FAIR flat tax, then completely eliminate the IRS saving billions of dollars on people who do Star Trek parodies. You libtards are so dumb sitting in your parents basements, smoking pot, bitching and moaning how unfair life is, while your liberal elite political hacks steal the shirt off your back.

Run on it! Please!

I'm sure she plans to

You RW are an idiot. You need to stop drinking that liberal koolaid, and get your head out of your ass. A box of rocks has more intelligence than you do. Now go change the subject again, since it is too hard for you to focus.

Run on it! Please!

I'm sure she plans to

LOL!!!!
8 Years of Obama and the Democrats have destroyed the middle class. Even Joe Biden said so.

"If Obama is the greatest president"

...I stopped right there because it is actually the complete opposite of the truth...but please continue this trip into delusional fantasy....

Forum List

Back