If One Muslim Does Not Represent All Muslims -

Okay then you can understand why some people consider guns inherently evil.
Those guns kept your ungrateful American hating ass alive, as well as your family through our military fighting to keep this country free and safe from Islamic radicals and those who hate us

What has Islam done to keep this country safe, we seem to be the only ones defending ourselves from them because you don't see Muslims attacking Muslims in America or snitching on their brothers, neither signing up for the military to defend America. Muslims make the excuse it's against their faith to join and fight in military wars, but though, they're fighting Americans overseas. BS!

And when did you serve?

I'll debate that with you.

You can start by admitting that one Muslim does NOT represent all Muslims, and that Islam is not inherently evil.

Want to do that?

Islam is inherently evil. Start there.

I don't think a gun is viewed as a moral actor.

But according to the regressive ideology....

Islam and guns both get used for evil purposes. Neither however is inherently evil.

Islam says "Kill all gays"

That is an inherently evil message.

So does the Bible.

What I find interesting when I watch all the unintelligent regressives do their usual thing is that while it is true that only this one Muslim was responsible for killing 50, there are nevertheless hundreds of millions of Muslims who support killing gays.

So, since you believe that, you can understand why some people might blame hundreds of millions of gun owners for one person's gun crime?

No, because that's just stupid.

Islam and guns both get used for evil purposes. Neither however is inherently evil.

So does the Bible.

No, no it doesn't. Leviticus speaks to homosexuality, but doesn't say anything about killing gays. The Quran actually does call for killing gays. Apples and bicycles.. but of course you always get it wrong.

So does the Bible.

Right, Christ killed every gay he came across......... :uhoh3:

I'll debate that with you.

You can start by admitting that one Muslim does NOT represent all Muslims, and that Islam is not inherently evil.

Want to do that?

Isn't there a Few passages in the bible saying the same thing?

So does the Bible.

No, no it doesn't. Leviticus speaks to homosexuality, but doesn't say anything about killing gays. The Quran actually does call for killing gays. Apples and bicycles.. but of course you always get it wrong.
Nice spin....speaks to homosexuality...but not gays......oooooookaaaaaay...

What I find interesting when I watch all the unintelligent regressives do their usual thing is that while it is true that only this one Muslim was responsible for killing 50, there are nevertheless hundreds of millions of Muslims who support killing gays.

So, since you believe that, you can understand why some people might blame hundreds of millions of gun owners for one person's gun crime?

Are you claiming that responsible gun owners support irresponsible ones killing innocent people?

So does the Bible.

Nice spin....speaks to homosexuality...but not gays......oooooookaaaaaay...

Are you saying homosexuals aren't gay?

I hope we aren't heading for a regressive false equivalency again.

The bible can say whatever it wants. No one reads it that way, while the prevalent interpretation of Koran is that homosexuality is a crime.

I am not a christian by the way.

So does the Bible.

Goddam you're stupid.

Leviticus 20:13 "If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."

The bible can say whatever it wants. No one reads it that way, while the prevalent interpretation of Koran is that homosexuality is a crime.

So the Bible is innocent because people don't have to read it literally, but the Koran can't be described the same?

Goddam THAT"S stupid.

- how can one gun owner represent all gun owners?
He doesnt...just like a religion doesn't kill people...people kill people.
from what I understand, we have yet come across one with allegiance to ISIS that does not practice the religion of Islam.

An item that we can not ignore no matter how much you want to.

ISIS practices their version of Islam. Just like Christian Identity practices their version of Christianity.

So the Bible is innocent because people don't have to read it literally, but the Koran can't be described the same?

Goddam THAT"S stupid.

Nope MUSLIMS are not innocent for reading the Koran that way.

However, that document is rather more easily read that way than the Bible.

It's obvious Christians aren't nowhere near the problem to gay people that Islamic people are. USA majority christian nation does not butcher gays, and even allow them to marry now.

Goddam THAT"S stupid.

The Bible is innocent because people AREN'T reading it literally, compared to the Koran.

Moron.

Forum List

Back