If One Muslim Does Not Represent All Muslims -

- how can one gun owner represent all gun owners?

I'll debate that with you.

You can start by admitting that one Muslim does NOT represent all Muslims, and that Islam is not inherently evil.

Want to do that?

What's there to debate moron? We concede not all Muslims are terrorists, or sympathize with terrorists.

Given that we already have a post that proclaims Islam inherently evil, apparently the 'we' you claim to represent isn't exactly comprehensive.

I hope we aren't heading for a regressive false equivalency again.

The bible can say whatever it wants. No one reads it that way, while the prevalent interpretation of Koran is that homosexuality is a crime.

I am not a christian by the way.

So the Bible is innocent because people don't have to read it literally, but the Koran can't be described the same?

Goddam THAT"S stupid.

The Bible is innocent because people AREN'T reading it literally, compared to the Koran.

Moron.

lol, where did you learn logic?

The bible can say whatever it wants. No one reads it that way, while the prevalent interpretation of Koran is that homosexuality is a crime.

So the Bible is innocent because people don't have to read it literally, but the Koran can't be described the same?

Goddam THAT"S stupid.

The Bible is innocent because people AREN'T reading it literally, compared to the Koran.

Moron.
So...it's not the religion...it's how people interpret the religion...

He doesnt...just like a religion doesn't kill people...people kill people.
from what I understand, we have yet come across one with allegiance to ISIS that does not practice the religion of Islam.

An item that we can not ignore no matter how much you want to.

ISIS practices their version of Islam. Just like Christian Identity practices their version of Christianity.
I understand.

But that does not change the fact that all those that pledge allegiance to ISIS practice Islam....and my point was made in response to a post that implied the only connection was the fact that ISIS and those that pledge allegiance to ISIS is the fact that they are people who want to kill.

I'll debate that with you.

You can start by admitting that one Muslim does NOT represent all Muslims, and that Islam is not inherently evil.

Want to do that?

What's there to debate moron? We concede not all Muslims are terrorists, or sympathize with terrorists.

Given that we already have a post that proclaims Islam inherently evil, apparently the 'we' you claim to represent isn't exactly comprehensive.

Of course it isn't comprehensive. In a country full of fucking morons you can conceivably find a moron who supports whatever stupid idea you might find.

And stupidity isn't limited to the left or the right. There are idiotic fringe elements on BOTH sides.

A quick example. Most liberals agree that no matter the number of incidents the vast majority of police are good people doing the best they can do to uphold the law. BUT there are of course a few morons who think all cops secretly support abusing and killing black suspects (for example) You know those morons exist, do they represent "the left" or are they just an idiotic subset?

Goddam THAT"S stupid.

Moron.

Certain religions are more easily interpreted the wrong way.

But yes, obviously. Back 1000 years ago Christianity WAS the Islam of today, and Europe went nowhere. Let's not import that back!

Goddam THAT"S stupid.

Moron.

Of course it fucking is, this is proven by the thousands and thousands of Muslims who are not committing acts of terror.

You dishonest twat.

Goddam THAT"S stupid.

Moron.

Of course it fucking is, this is proven by the thousands and thousands of Muslims who are not committing acts of terror.

You dishonest twat.

They commit overwhelmingly the most terror acts, and are much more criminal in general compared to the christian population. Never leave that out!

I don't think a gun is viewed as a moral actor.

But according to the regressive ideology....

Islam and guns both get used for evil purposes. Neither however is inherently evil.

Islam says "Kill all gays"

That is an inherently evil message.

So does the Bible.

No, no it doesn't. Leviticus speaks to homosexuality, but doesn't say anything about killing gays. The Quran actually does call for killing gays. Apples and bicycles.. but of course you always get it wrong.
Nice spin....speaks to homosexuality...but not gays......oooooookaaaaaay...

Uhm, what? I don't think at the time they were considered "gays". Heck, when I was younger, gays were just happy people.

'll debate that with you.

Want to do that?
I'm fine with that. We have many Muslims serving honorably in our military and government. Most, about 98%, of the world's Muslims are peaceful and do not seek to harm others. Of course, 2% of 1.6 BILLION is still a problem which requires the help of the other 98% to rectify.

2q9mh68.jpg

Goddam THAT"S stupid.

Moron.

You dishonest twat.

They commit overwhelmingly the most terror acts, and are much more criminal in general compared to the christian population. Never leave that out!

Of course they do, but blaming religion is simple minded.

In fact, I would actually argue that it is more about the political arm of Islam than the religious one.

Islam and guns both get used for evil purposes. Neither however is inherently evil.

So does the Bible.

No, no it doesn't. Leviticus speaks to homosexuality, but doesn't say anything about killing gays. The Quran actually does call for killing gays. Apples and bicycles.. but of course you always get it wrong.

Uhm, what? I don't think at the time they were considered "gays". Heck, when I was younger, gays were just happy people.
And black was the color of a crayon. The darkies were called "negroes" and "colored people". Amiright?

So does the Bible.

And black was the color of a crayon. The darkies were called "negroes" and "colored people". Amiright?

What's wrong with negro? That's an old fashioned term, but not any sort of epithet, Well except to those who get butt hurt over any perceived harm.

7609 homicides so far this year.

37 deaths by lightning so far this year.

67 people have been killed by falling trees so far this year.

661 people have been killed by domestic violence so far this year.

271 people have been killed by falling out of bed so far this year.

Texting while driving kills about 6,000 people ever year.

7609 homicides so far this year.

37 deaths by lightning so far this year.

67 people have been killed by falling trees so far this year.

661 people have been killed by domestic violence so far this year.

271 people have been killed by falling out of bed so far this year.

Texting while driving kills about 6,000 people ever year.

And because falling trees kill people, Islamic terrorism is not a problem that should be addressed.

Just brilliant!

Murder justifying POS.

I wonder if liberal terrorists try to pull of this defense in trial as well "Hey, falling trees killed more people than me, let me go!". And yet Libs make national news out folks like Zimmerman who self defended themselves against ONE person, rather than the falling trees. Rotten regressive ideology...

Goddam THAT"S stupid.

Moron.

Certain religions are more easily interpreted the wrong way.

But yes, obviously. Back 1000 years ago Christianity WAS the Islam of the today. Let's not import that back!
I believe you are right...Western Christianity is more "mature" than Islam...but look at some of the 3rd world Christian countries...almost as violent.

Forum List

Back