If One Muslim Does Not Represent All Muslims -

Islam says "Kill all gays"

That is an inherently evil message.

So does the Bible.

No, no it doesn't. Leviticus speaks to homosexuality, but doesn't say anything about killing gays. The Quran actually does call for killing gays. Apples and bicycles.. but of course you always get it wrong.
Nice spin....speaks to homosexuality...but not gays......oooooookaaaaaay...

Uhm, what? I don't think at the time they were considered "gays". Heck, when I was younger, gays were just happy people.
And black was the color of a crayon. The darkies were called "negroes" and "colored people". Amiright?

They were never referred to as "darkies" in my family you racist piece of crap.

I hope we aren't heading for a regressive false equivalency again.

The bible can say whatever it wants. No one reads it that way, while the prevalent interpretation of Koran is that homosexuality is a crime.

I am not a christian by the way.

So the Bible is innocent because people don't have to read it literally, but the Koran can't be described the same?

Goddam THAT"S stupid.

The Bible is innocent because people AREN'T reading it literally, compared to the Koran.

Moron.
So...it's not the religion...it's how people interpret the religion...

Certain religions are more easily interpreted the wrong way.

But yes, obviously. Back 1000 years ago Christianity WAS the Islam of the today. Let's not import that back!
I believe you are right...Western Christianity is more "mature" than Islam...but look at some of the 3rd world Christian countries...almost as violent.

Examples?

7609 homicides so far this year.

37 deaths by lightning so far this year.

67 people have been killed by falling trees so far this year.

661 people have been killed by domestic violence so far this year.

271 people have been killed by falling out of bed so far this year.

Texting while driving kills about 6,000 people ever year.

And because falling trees kill people, Islamic terrorism is not a problem that should be addressed.

Just brilliant!

And because falling trees kill people, Islamic terrorism is not a problem that should be addressed.
That is not the point I am making, idiot.

The evidence shows you pants shitters are living in fear of Muslims WAY, WAY, WAY, WAY out of proportion to reality.

If you experienced fear in a proportionate amount to the other dangers out there, with your demonstrated fear of Muslims as the baseline, you should be shitting your pants every thirty seconds.

Instead, your ignorant bigotry makes you very selective.

Eek! A Mexican!

Eek! A homo!

Eek! A negro!

Eek! A Muslim!

Must...buy...moar...gunz...

Turn off your Propaganda Ministry. Just turn it off. Seriously.

I hope we aren't heading for a regressive false equivalency again.

The bible can say whatever it wants. No one reads it that way, while the prevalent interpretation of Koran is that homosexuality is a crime.

I am not a christian by the way.

So the Bible is innocent because people don't have to read it literally, but the Koran can't be described the same?

Goddam THAT"S stupid.

The Bible is innocent because people AREN'T reading it literally, compared to the Koran.

Moron.
So...it's not the religion...it's how people interpret the religion...

Certain religions are more easily interpreted the wrong way.

But yes, obviously. Back 1000 years ago Christianity WAS the Islam of the today. Let's not import that back!
I believe you are right...Western Christianity is more "mature" than Islam...but look at some of the 3rd world Christian countries...almost as violent.

And no one is for mass importations from those countries...

Just brilliant!

The evidence shows you pants shitters are living in fear of Muslims WAY, WAY, WAY, WAY out of proportion to reality.

If you experienced fear in a proportionate amount to the other dangers out there, with your demonstrated fear of Muslims as the baseline, you should be shitting your pants every thirty seconds.

Eek! A Mexican!

Eek! A homo!

Eek! A negro!

Eek! A Muslim!

Jesus.... take your meds ya moron.

Just brilliant!

Eek! A Mexican!

Eek! A homo!

Eek! A negro!

Eek! A Muslim!

Yes I take Islam seriously, and so should you. Where the hell was it said terrorism is the only problem with this regressive ideology? It's just one of many. The benefits of importing these 3rd world savages on the other hand remain to be identified.

EEK! A homo... I wonder which ideology does that...

Yes I take Islam seriously, and so should you. Where the hell was it said terrorism is the only problem with this regressive ideology? It's just one of many. The benefits of importing these 3rd world savages on the other hand remain to be identified.

"3rd world savages".

What is this...1910?

- how can one gun owner represent all gun owners?

I'll debate that with you.

You can start by admitting that one Muslim does NOT represent all Muslims, and that Islam is not inherently evil.

Want to do that?

There's nothing to debate. Both statements are true.

Neither deals with the issue of whether or not Islam is inherently evil. That is another issue entirely.

"3rd world savages".

What is this...1910?

No, for many of them it is still the 7th century where it is cool to lop off heads and kill homosexuals.

Like I have been saying for some time.

LIBTARD: Guns just killed some more people. We must ban them.

RUBE: Cars kill a lot more people than guns. So I guess we should ban them, too, right? Right? Right?

FOX NEWS: Some more Muslims just killed some more people. Every time any Muslim anywhere kills someone, we will be right here to tell you all about it, with doom music.

RUBE: WE MUST BAN MUSLIMS!!!
LIBTARD: Get rid of guns so it won't kill gays.

AMERICAN PATRIOT: Don't let Muslim refugees into America because 1 out of 1000 can be a terrorist that don't care if you take away guns, they will just bomb you like they normally do and kill thousands more than just 49 victims.

LIBTARD: But the shooter wasn't a refugee from ISIS. Guns are to blame.

AMERICAN PATRIOT: You don't see American Muslims attacking American Muslims, neither are majority of Muslims speaking against guns or protesting anti-gun, nor gay supporters.

You can start by admitting that one Muslim does NOT represent all Muslims, and that Islam is not inherently evil.

Want to do that?

Neither deals with the issue of whether or not Islam is inherently evil. That is another issue entirely.

You're denying that there is a widespread condemnation of Islam itself?

AMERICAN PATRIOT: Don't let Muslim refugees into America because 1 out of 1000 can be a terrorist that don't care if you take away guns, they will just bomb you like they normally do and kill thousands more than just 49 victims.

Thank you for re-iterating the rube's line I wrote. "WE MUST BAN MUSLIMS!"

Want to do that?

You're denying that there is a widespread condemnation of Islam itself?

Nope. Any condemnation of Islam has been brought about by the behavior of those claiming theirs is the "true Islam".

Since I am not Muslim, I cannot say, nor do I care because I do not believe in any "true Islam". I can only say that all who claim to have the "true Islam" come out of Islam, and that those who claim they have the "true Islam" are killing Americans.

This fails as a false comparison fallacy and a straw man fallacy.

Efforts to address gun violence do not seek to disadvantage gun owners.

And no one perceives criminals who commit acts of violence with a gun as "representative" of all gun owners.

Stupid, it's an exact comparison

Efforts to stop importing refugees until we can thoroughly vet them do not seek to disadvantage Muslims

And no perceives criminals who happen to be Muslims to be "representative" of all Muslims.

You partisan morons are so stupid.

Just brilliant!

Eek! A Mexican!

Eek! A homo!

Eek! A negro!

Eek! A Muslim!

I would imagine that none of those in that Club Sunday morning feared a Muslim , right up until the point where they were shot by one.

So does the Bible.

No, no it doesn't. Leviticus speaks to homosexuality, but doesn't say anything about killing gays. The Quran actually does call for killing gays. Apples and bicycles.. but of course you always get it wrong.
Nice spin....speaks to homosexuality...but not gays......oooooookaaaaaay...

Uhm, what? I don't think at the time they were considered "gays". Heck, when I was younger, gays were just happy people.
And black was the color of a crayon. The darkies were called "negroes" and "colored people". Amiright?

What's wrong with negro? That's an old fashioned term, but not any sort of epithet, Well except to those who get butt hurt over any perceived harm.

"Negro" is a racial designation.

You can call me "Caucasian" all day long, and I'll just nod. :laugh:

And no one perceives criminals who commit acts of violence with a gun as "representative" of all gun owners.
Actually, efforts to ban everyone from being able to acquire certain types of guns, like AR-15s, most certainly does disadvantage gun owners.

It is no different than banning certain types of religions, like Muslims. You can see how that would be a disadvantage to all Muslims, right?

The Alice Bot is in attendance.

Efforts to stop importing refugees until we can thoroughly vet them do not seek to disadvantage Muslims
We already have a vetting process for all immigrants.

An outright ban on Muslims is, by definition, a disadvantage to Muslims.

Maybe we should ban all AR-15s, using Trump's words, "until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on".

After all, AR-15s have been used in mass shootings far more often than Muslims.

So, according to TrumpLogic™, we should ban them for now.

Forum List

Back