If police use there new drones to kill bad guys will you cheer?

LibertyLemming

VIP Member
Oct 31, 2012
I mean we will probably see that day sooner or later.

edit: their* gotta quit using my iphone

Last edited:
This is far too vague, you need to provide an example or examples. And are we to assume this within the United States?

This is far too vague, you need to provide an example or examples. And are we to assume this within the United States?

Well it hasn't happened yet so examples are hard to come by, but yes, within the USA.

Say there is a well armed anti-government militia holed up in the woods?
Say there is a murder suspect in what they believe is an empty house?
Say a car is about to cross the border and the occupants are wanted terrorists?

Depends. Are you willing to go first?

Sure, I won't cheer lol. I think our drone program is disgusting. We kill children and women in the name of protecting us from the evil men that were near by.

We kidnap, torture, steal, and murder to protect ourselves from torturers, kidnappers, rapists, thieves, and murderers. Seems silly and likely untrue, we probably do it for profits. I'd hate to see the kind of a police state in the USA where they can kill people with missiles.

The FAA has approved the use of "drones" in the United States.

Real estate agents like to use remote controlled helicopters with cameras on them to take photos of properties they are brokering. They are not supposed to do this, but the FAA regulations will probably change that.

And, of course, law enforcement is dying to use drones.

Right now, the FAA rules require some domestic test sites be set up to test the safety of allowing drones to operate in domestic airspace.

Drone pilots do not have the peripheral vision that an aircraft pilot has, because they can only see where the drone camera happens to be pointing. This disadvantage has resulted in several airborne collisions in our military operating theaters.

The fear that drones will collide with our domestic civil aircraft is quite justified.

Sure, I won't cheer lol. I think our drone program is disgusting. We kill children and women in the name of protecting us from the evil men that were near by.

We kidnap, torture, steal, and murder to protect ourselves from torturers, kidnappers, rapists, thieves, and murderers. Seems silly and likely untrue, we probably do it for profits. I'd hate to see the kind of a police state in the USA where they can kill people with missiles.

Well THIS gave me a pretty uneasy feeling!

MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Some members of the U.S. military were busy in Miami Thursday night as they conducted exercises in Downtown Miami.

Black Hawks Used In Military Training Exercise In Miami « CBS Miami

The police already use helicopters to pursue bad guys. Are they killing bad guys with them?

Drones are cheaper than helicopters.

The paranoid delusion the police will use Predator drones to shoot Hellfire missiles at speeders is like believing the police are using Apache helicopters bristling with missiles, rockets, and cannons.

Right now, some cop out there is thinking, "I WISH!!!"

:lol:

Last edited:

Well THIS gave me a pretty uneasy feeling!

MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Some members of the U.S. military were busy in Miami Thursday night as they conducted exercises in Downtown Miami.

Black Hawks Used In Military Training Exercise In Miami « CBS Miami

Cary Grove Drill To Include Shooting Blanks In Hallways « CBS Chicago

Did you see or hear helicopters? Army training exercise takes over on Houston's south side | abc13.com

The police already use helicopters to pursue bad guys. Are they killing bad guys with them?

The paranoid delusion the police will use Predator drones to shoot Hellfire missiles at speeders is ridiculous.

Who said speeding would be the reason? Are you one of those "the government would never turn on its people so we can trust them completely" people?

The paranoid delusion the police will use Predator drones to shoot Hellfire missiles at speeders is ridiculous.

Who said speeding would be the reason? Are you one of those "the government would never turn on its people so we can trust them completely" people?

Or am I one of those sane people who doesn't believe the black helicopters are practicing to...I don't know what. Put us all in camps?

Are the police helicopters Apaches bristling with rockets, missiles, and cannons? No? Then what makes you think their drones will be Predators bristling with Hellfires?

Does Seeing model airplanes and cars make you piss yourself????? Are you afraid they might find your grow plot?

Or am I one of those sane people who doesn't believe the black helicopters are practicing to...I don't know what. Put us all in camps?

Are the police helicopters Apaches bristling with rockets, missiles, and cannons? No? Then what makes you think their drones will be Predators bristling with Hellfires?

I don't know that they will but I certainly wouldn't rule it out. Have you seen police equipment and vehicles?

cops-swatteam.jpg

396104_477252675645572_1080687776_n.jpg

police_tank_2.jpg

Charleston_APC.jpg

Maybe it never happens, I acknowledge that possibility, but the government has done some nasty shit to its own people in the past.

Does Seeing model airplanes and cars make you piss yourself????? Are you afraid they might find your grow plot?

You're a partisan hack bordering on a troll, move along.

You'd let the government check your asshole for bombs at the airport if they told you it would make you safe. You also have tried to rationalize killing children to me before so I'll pass on conversation.

I don't know that they will but I certainly wouldn't rule it out. Have you seen police equipment and vehicles?

I have, and I have been a frequent critic of the militarization of our police. They are becoming a domestic military.

I have, and I have been a frequent critic of the militarization of our police. They are becoming a domestic military.

Well, then don't be so skeptical of the premise. It is okay to alert people to what is going on and put an image of what could come of it in there heads. Society says yes way too often to the powers that be.

Forum List

Back