If police use there new drones to kill bad guys will you cheer?

Does Seeing model airplanes and cars make you piss yourself????? Are you afraid they might find your grow plot?

You're a partisan hack bordering on a troll, move along.

You'd let the government check your asshole for bombs at the airport if they told you it would make you safe. You also have tried to rationalize killing children to me before so I'll pass on conversation.

I think the government has checked to SEE if you're an asshole. The government's guess was correct.

And, of course, law enforcement is dying to use drones.
I don't think drones would be particularly cost effective in urban environments. The money might be better spent beefing up patrolling by police on the ground. For instance, by putting more police on Segways to give them greater mobility.

Last edited:
Does Seeing model airplanes and cars make you piss yourself????? Are you afraid they might find your grow plot?

You're a partisan hack bordering on a troll, move along.

You'd let the government check your asshole for bombs at the airport if they told you it would make you safe. You also have tried to rationalize killing children to me before so I'll pass on conversation.

I think the government has checked to SEE if you're an asshole. The government's guess was correct.

Hopefully it takes more than that to kill me

I mean we will probably see that day sooner or later.

edit: their* gotta quit using my iphone

Absolutely fucking NOT. Do you people not understand that U.S. citizens are entitled to due process? That a "bad" guy is entitled to a trial through due process, and is not to be executed on the whim of someone driving a drone?!?!

You idiot, you have no clue what you're talking about.

If a guy is shooting up a mall or sports event, does he get a trial? No, the cops will kill him right there.

Second...you have no clue about what a drone could do. Here are some fine examples:

1- Limit car chases. Yep. A drone, like a helicopter, can keep a visual on a fleeing car. You know how many people get hurt by cop car chases? A lot. They wouldnt need to now. Just follow the guy, keep cars in the general area, and when he stops, move in. Less collisions = GOOD.

2- Help search for missing people and kids, or victims in a disaster. Cover a lot of ground, quickly, and send high-res visuals. Far superior to a helicopter, which is why the military is using them.

3- Uses less fuel than a helicopter. Means saving money, means less budget eaten up. You like less spending, right?

You right wing alarmists are funny sometimes. I bet people like you protested in the early 1900's when cops moved from horseback to Model-T cars also.

Anti-Drone-Scarf.jpeg

And, of course, law enforcement is dying to use drones.
I don't think drones would be particularly cost effective in urban environments. The money might be better spent beefing up patrolling by police on the ground. For instance, by putting more police on Segways to give them greater mobility.

Um...no. Police on Segways is a horrible idea. The reasons why are too many to list on here. Foot patrol? Yes. THey've done that for centuries. Horseback? Once upon a time, but no more. Bicycles? Yes, they're silent, fast and cheap, and many cities use them. Patrol cars are never going away.

People outside of LE wouldnt realize just how much shit a cop needs....or is required...to keep with them, and a car is almost mandatory to transport all that shit. Lawyers are to blame for that, since laws require all that nonsense to be in a car with the cop, and when foot/bike cops do make arrests or go to a call, 99% of the time a patrol car must show up to have that paperwork or equipment on-scene.

Segways were tried, and failed. Malls use them. Thats about it.

The police already use helicopters to pursue bad guys. Are they killing bad guys with them?

Drones are cheaper than helicopters.

The paranoid delusion the police will use Predator drones to shoot Hellfire missiles at speeders is like believing the police are using Apache helicopters bristling with missiles, rockets, and cannons.

Right now, some cop out there is thinking, "I WISH!!!"

:lol:

What if they use them to kill right-wing extremist, child-molesting, bible-thumping, gun-toting Christians?

Would that be OK?

If YOUR child was missing, or had been kidnapped, you better believe YOU would demand a drone with heat sensors be put into the sky to find him/her.

Funny how people hate the government and cops....until THEY need them.

The police already use helicopters to pursue bad guys. Are they killing bad guys with them?

The paranoid delusion the police will use Predator drones to shoot Hellfire missiles at speeders is like believing the police are using Apache helicopters bristling with missiles, rockets, and cannons.

What if they use them to kill right-wing extremist, child-molesting, bible-thumping, gun-toting Christians?

Would that be OK?

They could do that now with guns.

Whats your point?

If YOUR child was missing, or had been kidnapped, you better believe YOU would demand a drone with heat sensors be put into the sky to find him/her.

I could demand that the entire US military and the FBI be put on the case, too.

Wanting ain't getting.

I could demand that the entire US military and the FBI be put on the case, too.

Wanting ain't getting.

my 5 year old packs heat, son, ain't getting kidnapped for shit

Would that be OK?

They could do that now with guns.

Whats your point?

Would it be OK to do it with guns, then?

Why give the government more surveillance power and fire power to use against its own citizenry?

That's the point.

...and yes, I believe that the good old American people will be happy when they kill a few domestic terrorists, or right-wing extremists, or evil plotters or whatever name the government will use to smear them after they're dead.

Hell, they're ecstatic about killing innocent Arabs with them. Guilty Americans is no step at all.

Who said anything about soldiers? I'm sure most strikes are done by the CIA or one of the other acronyms.

If you don't think soldiers occasionally murder people you are dumb as fuck or really ignorant of history.
Why the fuck do you think is flying those drones idiot?

You consider CIA staff to be soldiers?

Whatever, the point is moot and works against you either way, if it is soldiers, then it is 100% irrefutable proof that soldiers do kill innocent people and at least one soldier killed an American citizen without due process.

The American citizen you are talking about was out of reach of law enforcement and was actively plotting terrorist attacks on the US. So his death was one in a war, not unconstitutional jurisprudence.

Why the fuck do you think is flying those drones idiot?

Whatever, the point is moot and works against you either way, if it is soldiers, then it is 100% irrefutable proof that soldiers do kill innocent people and at least one soldier killed an American citizen without due process.

The American citizen you are talking about was out of reach of law enforcement and was actively plotting terrorist attacks on the US. So his death was one in a war, not unconstitutional jurisprudence.

I'll wait for the quotations from the Constitution that say a citizen is entitled to due process except in circumstances A, B, C

I'll wait for the quotations from the Constitution that say a citizen is entitled to due process except in circumstances A, B, C

You want a quotation? Haven't you read the goddam fifth amendment, dumbass?

So if an American citizen was in Afghanistan and had joined the Taliban and was shooting at our troops, you would expect our troops to say, "Oh. Hey. We can't shoot back at that guy without giving him due process."

You are a fool.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back