If race doesn't matter...

racialreality9

Aug 8, 2016
Then shouldn't we abolish affirmative action? Shouldn't we do away with hyphenated Americanism, and just refer to everybody as Americans? Shouldn't the Americans who happen to have black skin stop protesting, because the cops which are supposedly killing them are Americans who just happen to have white skin, but are otherwise exactly like them?

See that's my point, for anybody willing to see and understand it. To liberals, race doesn't matter if you are white, but race is EVERYTHING if you are black or jewish or nonwhite. Whites are denied race, everybody else is celebrated because of their race.

You have turned race into an assault on white people, and I actually do have a problem with that. And all you are doing is dividing up the very country that you supposedly want to unite into a raceless utopia.

This is the fox complaining that the chickens feathers get stuck in their throats and that's unfair!

Then shouldn't we abolish affirmative action? Shouldn't we do away with hyphenated Americanism, and just refer to everybody as Americans? Shouldn't the Americans who happen to have black skin stop protesting, because the cops which are supposedly killing them are Americans who just happen to have white skin, but are otherwise exactly like them?

See that's my point, for anybody willing to see and understand it. To liberals, race doesn't matter if you are white, but race is EVERYTHING if you are black or jewish or nonwhite. Whites are denied race, everybody else is celebrated because of their race.

You have turned race into an assault on white people, and I actually do have a problem with that. And all you are doing is dividing up the very country that you supposedly want to unite into a raceless utopia.

Race.......... the achilles heel of the Democraps. "Shitcago.....Shitcago......what a beautiful town...."; come on now, sing along!

Forum List

Back