🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If someone slashes your face with a knife, do you have the Right to shoot them?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yes.....they are having an epidemic of face slashings in New York, the city that makes it almost impossible for it's citizens to exercise their Constitutional Right to carry a gun for self defense. The democrats there are following the democrats of the past and using taxes, fines and fees, and paperwork delays to do this. The old democrats used these same tactics to keep blacks from exercising their right to vote.

so.......with an epidemic of face slashings....do you have the Right to shoot someone who slashes you in the face?

Another New York Woman Has Face Slashed in Sneak Attack - Breitbart

Another woman has had her face viciously slashed in a sneak attack on a New York street, making the attack the 471st such slashing this year.

20-year-old Paula Delos Santos told the media she has departed the No. 2 train in the Bronx when a Hispanic man walked up behind her, slashed her in the face, knocked her to the ground, kicked her, then stole her purse and ran off.

“It all happened very quickly. I was terrified, very frantic, hysterical. I had blood all over me. I thought it was because he kicked me in the face,” the young student told the New York Post.

“All of a sudden, I feel a presence behind me, so I turn to look and he grabbed my phone, and my first instinct was to grasp on tighter to the phone,” Santos said. “I think he took that as me trying to fight back. I didn’t really see what he cut me with, he just slashed my cheek.”

Santo described her attacker as a Hispanic man, standing five-foot-five, in his thirties, and wearing a beanie. He is suspected of using a box cutter razor blade on the victim. The vicious criminal got away with the young woman’s identification, cash, and cell phone.

if the threat of harm is imminent then yes. if the threat has passed and you are just pissed and want vengeance then no but do it anyway. if you want to protect the public from this type of threat shoot them at least three times to make sure the job is done right!

Yes, only as you can see in this case, the gun does you no damn good.

Last edited:
Yes.....they are having an epidemic of face slashings in New York, the city that makes it almost impossible for it's citizens to exercise their Constitutional Right to carry a gun for self defense. The democrats there are following the democrats of the past and using taxes, fines and fees, and paperwork delays to do this. The old democrats used these same tactics to keep blacks from exercising their right to vote.

so.......with an epidemic of face slashings....do you have the Right to shoot someone who slashes you in the face?

Another woman has had her face viciously slashed in a sneak attack on a New York street, making the attack the 471st such slashing this year.

20-year-old Paula Delos Santos told the media she has departed the No. 2 train in the Bronx when a Hispanic man walked up behind her, slashed her in the face, knocked her to the ground, kicked her, then stole her purse and ran off.

“It all happened very quickly. I was terrified, very frantic, hysterical. I had blood all over me. I thought it was because he kicked me in the face,” the young student told the New York Post.

“All of a sudden, I feel a presence behind me, so I turn to look and he grabbed my phone, and my first instinct was to grasp on tighter to the phone,” Santos said. “I think he took that as me trying to fight back. I didn’t really see what he cut me with, he just slashed my cheek.”

Santo described her attacker as a Hispanic man, standing five-foot-five, in his thirties, and wearing a beanie. He is suspected of using a box cutter razor blade on the victim. The vicious criminal got away with the young woman’s identification, cash, and cell phone.
Of course you do before the blood obscures your aim.

if the threat of harm is imminent then yes. if the threat has passed and you are just pissed and want vengeance then no but do it anyway. if you want to protect the public from this type of threat shoot them at least three times to make sure the job is done right!
How does one know if the threat has passed if they just slashed your face?

Your defense attorney will have an easier time defending you IF you dont shoot them in the back. Something about shooting someone when they are running away from you might cause the shooter a problem.

Yes.....they are having an epidemic of face slashings in New York

Probably a good place to sell hockey goaly masks. Chain saw face guards.
Welding helments. Freddie Kruger masks.

Business opportunities abound for the resourceful.

Yes, only as you can see in this case, the gun does you no damn good.
That example of self-centered reasoning should not be used to discourage issuance of CCW permits. Because the most effective deterrent to this type of attack is armed citizens who are capable of defending each other, not just themselves, and their ability to effect citizen arrest or to forcibly detain this kind of attacker until police arrive.

The very reason there are so many attacks of this nature is this type of predator is confident that ordinary citizens are unable to defend themselves -- and each other!

Will there be an emergence of occasional gun accidents and misuse if more citizens are armed? Yes. But it will sharply reduce this type of crime.

So make your choice.

And along those lines, if someone on the train has a gun, they can hold the moron for police.....and keep him from doing it again for at least a little while....with no one armed, the guy can just keep doing it....

Your defense attorney will have an easier time defending you IF you dont shoot them in the back. Something about shooting someone when they are running away from you might cause the shooter a problem.

IN this case after the monster slashed her face and knocked her to the ground, he kicked her too

That would be a great time to fire up into his body.

Evidence would have been very clear cut as self defense.

And if the bullets happened to pass though extra sensitive bits on their way to vital organs, oh, well.

In the topic example the attacker has plainly demonstrated that he is an armed menace to society, so shooting him while he's running away is perfectly justifiable. It can in no way be considered vengeance.

Not if he/she is justified in shooting him.

In the topic example, shooting this slasher in the back as he's escaping would be perfectly justifiable because of the imminent threat he represents. But if there are a lot of witnesses around it is advisable to verbally command him to stop before pulling the trigger.

I'd send a couple their way. Saving the last two for any of their pals coming out of the woodwork.

Real Libs don't feel we have a right to have or use a gun at any time....

Forum List

Back