If the Americans Won't Fight Back, At Least the English ARE!!!

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Bravo England. Muslims are the enemy.

Opinion: Anti-Muslim backlash in England, but not here - CNN.com
BUt in England, the backlash against British Muslims has been alarming.

Since the terror attack on May 22, there have been 193 anti-Muslim incidents in England, that's 15 times the average number. These hate crimes ranged from vandalizing mosques to pulling off women's headscarves, to threats of violence against Muslims and to minor assaults.

One of the most serious incidents happened Sunday night when three firebombs were thrown at the Grimsby Islamic Cultural Center in Lincolnshire, while worshipers were inside in the mosque. Luckily no one was killed.

"They've had their Arab spring. This is time for the English spring."

Excellent.

A bunch of thugs sling bottles at cops to prove how they respect the law and bomb mosques to prove how much they hate terrorism.

What wonderful people.

I dont see how being violent is fighting back or how it fixes the problem.

You don't defeat evil by returning evil for it. You do it by returning good.

Christians need to start following the sermon on the Mount and other of Christ's teachings, get the Holy Spirit, and then preach with power. Killing muslims and destroying mosques isnt the answer. Converting them to Christ and learning to live in civility with them is. And if they are violent, we hold them accountable to the law.

If we let their barbarism turn us into barbarians, how does that fix anything?

Christians need to start following the sermon on the Mount and other of Christ's teachings, get the Holy Spirit, and then preach with power. Killing muslims and destroying mosques isnt the answer. Converting them to Christ and learning to live in civility with them is. And if they are violent, we hold them accountable to the law.

England has been returning good for decades.

England has been returning good for decades.

Please. They don't know God. Im not sure our country knows God. Sitting doing nothing is returning Good. It's doing nothing.

We've got our own Deepak Chopra here. To him and others I say enough is enough.

Forum List

Back