If the Kenyan would have been impeached would ‘they’ have burnt Chicago,Baltimore etc to the ground?

You seem to be obsessed with the birther stuff. Is it because you were not born in the USA?

Democrats may have told you that that gives you special rights that Americans do not have. But, unfortunately you will still have to address what was said to be taken seriously when not on your plantation.

Nobody has to address your bullshit. Apparently republicans have told you that whites have special rights that are being taken by non white immigrant and that white immigrants are the only ones allowed here.

Nah, actually the Democrats only promised to grant illegals special rights that Americans do not have.

482581.jpg
Nah. They don't.

Free care for illegals, that is what they said. Perhaps you should pay attention to what your democrat masters are doing, because rest assured, they do not give a shit about you.

I don't have any master. There is no such proposal before congress. Considering your side has cut legal immigration targeting those on the southern border,we can say your side is about taking rights from all who are not white.

Immigrating to America is not a right, and in fact is a crime if done illegally.

Try again. This is a land for the American people, which you are not one of.

Mexican immigrants accounted for 25% in 2018; however 75% came from countries in Asia, the Caribbean, Central and South America.
[see: Frequently Requested Statistics on Immigrants and Immigration in the United States]

Trump's hate and fear rhetoric hasn't solve the problems of racism and bigotry in our nation, and that can be seen by the comments you've made about Mexicans. Most are highly religious and conservative, have strong family ties and strong work ethics.

Black American's, esp. the Women, are also conservative and religious. The reason they vote for Democrats is not to get free stuff, but to elect people who do not hate them.
Lol
If they were worth a shit they would do it legally… Shut the fuck up

Your ancestors were illegal immigrants.

Our ancestors came before the Declaration Of Independence was crafted and or they came invited as white Europeans. Sucks for you huh?

Who invited then? So like I said, your ancestors were illegal immigrants.

Cool, prove it by linking us to the immigration laws declared by American natives. Why do you hate our Declaration Of Independence and our right to sovereignty?
Thanks in advance.

Don't have to do that. Whites infringed upon their sovereignty. Your declaration of independence denied independence to those already here.

Nobody has to address your bullshit. Apparently republicans have told you that whites have special rights that are being taken by non white immigrant and that white immigrants are the only ones allowed here.

Nah, actually the Democrats only promised to grant illegals special rights that Americans do not have.

482581.jpg
Nah. They don't.

Free care for illegals, that is what they said. Perhaps you should pay attention to what your democrat masters are doing, because rest assured, they do not give a shit about you.

I don't have any master. There is no such proposal before congress. Considering your side has cut legal immigration targeting those on the southern border,we can say your side is about taking rights from all who are not white.

Immigrating to America is not a right, and in fact is a crime if done illegally.

I was born here. According to the law, that makes me an American.

But that's the answer the Kenyans people always have. Protest, riot and then burn down their ghettos and insist the federal government build them a new hood.

Lol

Our ancestors came before the Declaration Of Independence was crafted and or they came invited as white Europeans. Sucks for you huh?

Cool, prove it by linking us to the immigration laws declared by American natives. Why do you hate our Declaration Of Independence and our right to sovereignty?
Thanks in advance.

Don't have to do that. Whites infringed upon their sovereignty. Your declaration of independence denied independence to those already here.

Well then, link us to their immigration law, defined borders and territories.
Simple request...no?

Lol

Thanks in advance.

They were settlers.
Lol

Lol
I’m 100% Oglala Sioux...

If you are, you're a sellout.
Lol
Na, not really
Political correctness hasn’t made me fucking retarded like yourself...

You’re blind and don’t even know it..
¨
I don't think it is political correct. He just might be that retarded for real.

You guys are the retards. Not me.

Thanks in advance.

Simple request...no?

Don't have to do that. Whites infringed upon their sovereignty, their defined borders and territories.

Lol

Thanks in advance.

482581.jpg
Nah. They don't.

Sorry, no REAL American makes reference to the Declaration Of Independence when talking with other Americans as “your Declaration Of Independence”.
That’s kind of a dead giveaway of your antiAmerican position. Thanks for the unintended transparency though.

But that's the answer the Kenyans people always have. Protest, riot and then burn down their ghettos and insist the federal government build them a new hood.
Dumb.

Thanks in advance.

Nah. They don't.

Sorry, no REAL American makes reference to the Declaration Of Independence when talking with other Americans as “your Declaration Of Independence”.
That’s kind of a dead giveaway of your antiAmerican position. Thanks for the unintended transparency though.

I'm American and I just did it. There are no rules about the way we describe such things and you damn sure don't set the rules. Blacks were not considered by that declaration at signing, nor were the Native Americans the so-called founders were calling the "Indian Problem."

Thanks in advance.

Simple request...no?

Don't have to do that. Whites infringed upon their sovereignty, their defined borders and territories.

Haha...you really have no understanding of how things worked in the good ole days do you? Bigger stronger armies took whatever they wanted...that’s how shit worked in barbaric times....Shit has changed, I thought you Regressive weirdos are all about change...no?

Thanks in advance.

I'm American and I just did it. There are no rules about the way we describe such things and you damn sure don't set the rules. Blacks were not considered by that declaration at signing, nor were the Native Americans the so-called founders were calling the "Indian Problem."

I hear ya..this nation totally sucks for darkies...If I were you I’d be busting my ass to get back to my homeland to live that awesome life you missed out on. It’s awfully weird that you’re not.
Unless of course, you know that the best thing that ever could have happened to you is your ancestors came here to work for whitey...obviously we know that you can never make such an admission but we can assume that since you haven’t gone home that must be the case. Don’t worry, I won’t tell anybody.

Forum List

Back