Here is the kicker, if the Dem Establishment are trying to replace Biden, this means they would HAVE to vote to remove him from the W.H. Right?

Yup. I'd imagine the first thing they have to do is decide whether they're just tossing a solid person out there, knowing that there's probably not enough time left, or whether they really try to win. Since their bench is so thin, the only two I can think of are Newsom (bad idea) or Whitmer (zero national name recognition).

And whomever they want still has to want to do it at this late date, and in these circumstances.

The Dems did this to themselves.
Biden will be the nominee. I'm comfortable with that. He may not win. He may win. I doubt anyone who was going to vote for Joe will now vote for the blob based on what happened last night.

You still claimed it. And, you know how to find it. Go!
giphy.gif

Well, I don't know. Supposedly there were some undecideds, somehow.
Yeah, thats sort of my point. I think Joe did enough to earn a second term. I would imagine if Joe lost any support; it would be in terms of folks who will not vote for him but not vote for the blob. It may be enough in this race to make a difference. Depends what state they are in of course.

Yeah, thats sort of my point. I think Joe did enough to earn a second term. I would imagine if Joe lost any support; it would be in terms of folks who will not vote for him but not vote for the blob. It may be enough in this race to make a difference. Depends what state they are in of course.
I love how tards spin things. lol

More simple than a resignation and six months of President Harris and all that would entail

the convention can always nominate by acclimation. If Biden simply doesn’t run, states would have no choice but to put whoever they did nominate on the ballot.

I think a lot of undecided are only undecided because the choice is Trump or a 80-something old man with failing cognitive abilities. Swap Biden for, well, almost anyone and the choice is easier
State laws already entail candidate swaps. My state only allows it if the original candidate dies. I'm in a swing state. States won't change their laws because Democrats ran a lemon.

He was declared too stupid to stand trial not long ago. This isn't our first clue about his pathetic stupidity.

Going into isolation for a week with 16 professional, congenital liars was another clue. The country has been coasting on the whims of godless filth for 3 years, we'll survive another 6 months.

Thank God, Trump won the election tonight.

View attachment 968538
And Trump could not get a job as a school janitor where he would be around kids, but he's fit to be president?

Forum List

Back