If there is no recession, why does the Fed keep raising rates?

The cult wants us to believe the economy is perfect….so why are rates still going up?

Not one Biden Democrat Cultist has answered the truth.

THE TRUTH IS THE ECONOMY IS FUCKED AND WE ARE IN A RECESSION YOU DUMB MOTHERFUCKERS.

I have asked several grocery & restaurant managers and they say the suppliers have more than enough and we are being gouged.
The managers are not happy.

Does is make sense to keep raising rates when the economy is great?

I dont get it.
You are one stupid motherfucker. The Fed is raising rates to clamp down on inflation, not to ward off a recession. If you had a fucking brain cell or two you would know that the risk of raising the rate is the chance of recession.

This is why rightwingers have no business being in charge of government. They're all fucking morons.

The cult wants us to believe the economy is perfect….so why are rates still going up?

Not one Biden Democrat Cultist has answered the truth.

THE TRUTH IS THE ECONOMY IS FUCKED AND WE ARE IN A RECESSION YOU DUMB MOTHERFUCKERS.
Wishful thinking. Why do you want America to fail?

Do you even know how recessions are measured and declared?

I think not, though I have educated the tard herd on this matter several times already.

The govt is the one spending trillions upon trillions, bailing out banks, endless worthless wars, QE forever etc. The govt needs to do without. They are the problem and the biggest most dangerous threat to this country.

And now the DOD is raising the housing allowances for the troops. This might be the final straw! :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back