If they hadn't shot the gorilla,and it killed the kid, would they be praising the zoo officials now?

Little-Acorn

Gold Member
Jun 20, 2006
San Diego, CA
The 420-pound gorilla was dragging the kid around the cage and through the water like he was a rag doll. Zoo officials decided the gorilla was a definite threat to the kid's life, so they shot and killed the gorilla to save the child.

And now, incredibly, some moonbats are insisting the child wasn't in any danger, and the zoo officials should have left the gorilla alive to continue what it was doing.

Nobody can be SURE the gorilla would injure or kill the child. Likewise, nobody can be SURE the gorilla definitely would not. There was a very real chance that it would.

If that chance had been realized, and the gorilla killed the child (either accidentally or intentionally) after officials had decided not to shoot the gorilla.....

.....would the fruitcakes currently protesting the gorilla's death, be praising the zoo officials for not shooting the gorilla?

VlItnVWM.jpg

It was an equal battle to the death. Let God decide i say.

Bad things will come of this interference.

what if they shot the gorilla,,,bullet missed by two inches,,,ricochet off a rock, and then hits Hillary Clinton, and grazes her head?

A lot of people got upset about this because the news showed mostly the video of him patting and touching the boy.

But the violent way he was pulled to that place, as well as the fact that the kids head almost smashed against a drain, justifies the shooting in my mind.

And no, a tranquilizer dart wouldn't have helped, it would have taken too long to take effect. Anyone remember that gorilla that escaped in Japan and was crawling on the power lines? As soon as the workers shot at the gorilla, he felt the sting of the dart and tried to leap into the cherry picker to tear the two workers apart. Imagine what the gorilla would have done to the little boy who was within reach?

Anyone that was not alarmed at the gorilla pulling the child through the water violently needs their heads examined. If he wanted to be gently he wouldn't have done that. He would have simply picked the child up and moved.

If they didn't shoot it and it killed the BLACK child....there would be riots in Ohio calling it pure racism and preaching that a white child would've been saved.

They'd be saying we value the animal more than a black child.

Hell....they were ALREADY saying it on twitter before they found out it was a black child.

DEY SHOULDA SHOT THA GORILLA IN THA KNEE!!!

DEY SHOULDA TAZED THA GORILLA!!!!

A lot of people got upset about this because the news showed mostly the video of him patting and touching the boy.

But the violent way he was pulled to that place, as well as the fact that the kids head almost smashed against a drain, justifies the shooting in my mind.

And no, a tranquilizer dart wouldn't have helped, it would have taken too long to take effect. Anyone remember that gorilla that escaped in Japan and was crawling on the power lines? As soon as the workers shot at the gorilla, he felt the sting of the dart and tried to leap into the cherry picker to tear the two workers apart. Imagine what the gorilla would have done to the little boy who was within reach?
You're probably right about the decision to kill the gorilla. If the kid were mine I might have wanted that. But in retrospect and having watched the video I am convinced the gorilla was simply curious and had no reason or intention to harm the little boy. I believe the noisy attention from the crowd is what caused the gorilla to grab hold of the boy and move away from the invasive shouting.

Because a big healthy silverback has no instinctual awareness of how fragile a human boy is compared with a more ruggedly conditioned primate, the gorilla grabbed the boy as he would one of his own kind. I tend to think that if left alone that little boy could eventually have been removed unharmed. Possibly with a banana. But now we'll never know.

This has been a sad event.

If they didn't shoot it and it killed the BLACK child....there would be riots in Ohio calling it pure racism and preaching that a white child would've been saved.

They'd be saying we value the animal more than a black child.

Hell....they were ALREADY saying it on twitter before they found out it was a black child.

Well there ARE more black kids than gorillas..

I'm JUST KIDDING, calm down CC...

If one of our resident Good Guys with a Gun™ had been on-scene, would they have shot the gorilla before zoo officials had a chance to react? Would they have explained away why they accidentally shot the kid as well? :dunno:

Forum List

Back