If this doesn't' help poor white trash, nothing will.......

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Trump Administration To Undo Efforts To Boost College Racial Diversity: Reports
It is expected to argue that Obama-era policies encouraging affirmative action extend beyond legal limits.

President Donald Trump’s administration is planning to undo policies that would encourage race as a factor in college admissions, according to news reports.

The decision, which is expected to be made on Tuesday, according to two sources familiar with the plans, would reverse efforts by former President Barack Obama’s administration to increase diversity in schools through affirmative action, The Wall Street Journal reported.

Hey, Kanye...ya still on board with this monster......LOLOL

Note to Trump....just so you'll know, its white women and Asians who benefit the most from AA...not us black folk

Trump Administration To Undo Efforts To Boost College Racial Diversity: Reports
It is expected to argue that Obama-era policies encouraging affirmative action extend beyond legal limits.

President Donald Trump’s administration is planning to undo policies that would encourage race as a factor in college admissions, according to news reports.

The decision, which is expected to be made on Tuesday, according to two sources familiar with the plans, would reverse efforts by former President Barack Obama’s administration to increase diversity in schools through affirmative action, The Wall Street Journal reported.

Hey, Kanye...ya still on board with this monster......LOLOL

Note to Trump....just so you'll know, its white women and Asians who benefit the most from AA...not us black folk

This just saved a lot of non-college material black Americans tons of student debt grief.

They were just starting that when I was in school, and it's predatory on the school's and lender's part.

Some people are college material, and some aren't.

I happened to be, but if I had happened to not be, I would realize that and move on to something else.

It's not fair for the schools to give people false hope and lies, then they end up owing a bunch of money with nothing to show for it.

Trump had everything handed to him and so do his grandchildren and people he hangs with.

Affirmative action is stupid. I believe the world should run as a meritocracy. Nobody should ever be denied access to a college or anything really for no reason other than the fact that they're not minorities. It's a ridiculous attempt at putting a simple bandaid on an extremely complex problem.

Trump had everything handed to him and so do his grandchildren and people he hangs with.
How many years do we have to listen to this crap?
If you reject someone into your school because of their race, you are a racist.
If you accept someone into your school because of their race, you are a racist.
FACT, deal with it.
Penelope, you are a racist.

Forum List

Back