If This Is True...The Photos

Of course no one said we should sit there and do nothing. If we treat our enemies like animals, then what right do we have to point fingers at our enemies when they do it to us?

What difference does it make when we do wag our fingers? Absofuckinglutely none.They are playing the terror game, we need to learn their rules and beat them at it.
That's all fine and dandy but our laws call for a presumption of innocence...not just putting people in the slammer and raping them, etc., because we FEEL they may be guilty. Your laws are the opposite, no? I mean on the presumption of innocence...not the raping.

What you appear to be deliberately ignoring is the fact that those bastards were captured on battlefields.Oh and please dome the courtesy of not taking the piss, it might blow back in your face.No?

Of course no one said we should sit there and do nothing. If we treat our enemies like animals, then what right do we have to point fingers at our enemies when they do it to us?

What difference does it make when we do wag our fingers? Absofuckinglutely none.They are playing the terror game, we need to learn their rules and beat them at it.

Do you pad your knuckles or just let them drag?

Somebody pissed on a terrorist, a dog bit one of them, boo fucking hoo.Bleeding heart bastard, fuck off.

I am accepting bids on the Sears Tower? Any offers Huggofshit?
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You are very amusing...But I don't find rape that funny which is the topic...not that a forum for your jokes wouldn't be appreciated by all.

I suppose you are such a creten and an unamerican sickophant that IF THIS WERE TRUE you would be good with it.

You are such a disgusting human being on so many levels.

And you fucks have the audacity to call US anti-American.

You are a fucking idiot if you think they will ever love you for your kindness.I won't die because morons like you wouldn't pull the fucking trigger.

Welcome to leftist Anti-War America.. if you depend on these cowards to do anything about terrorism you got a long long long long wait.. they keep saying stupid shit like "No one suggests we sit around and do nothing" but every time we do "something" they run get the ACLU..

What's the ACLU got to do with anthing? Fuck the ACLU.

If this is true I find it disgusting. My forefathers faught in the last two world wars and they did not behave that way. If women detainees and the children of detainees were raped then there needs to be charges brought up and ALL who participated and witnessed and ordered or supervised the raping of children and women or ANYBODY needs to be arrested and tried as if the crimes had been been done it here in our country.

I know war is hell...Blah...blah...blah. This did not happen out on the battlefield. This is not something I want my country to excuse. IF it is true.

Hello! HuGGY BUGGGy.. How many years have passed since the photos were taken.. If I remember correctly and I may not.. the military personnel who were involved have already been prosecuted, and sentenced>>> ????? and guess what?????? It's the ACLU pushing to get the photo's released... Helloo????? now ask me again wtf the ACLU* has to do with it??????? whydoncha?????All the people involved are not on the battlefield any more.. but innocent soldiers who had nothing to do with this are.. but you and the ACLU don't give a flying fuck about American Soldiers.. you just wanna look good for the Hague!

Welcome to leftist Anti-War America.. if you depend on these cowards to do anything about terrorism you got a long long long long wait.. they keep saying stupid shit like "No one suggests we sit around and do nothing" but every time we do "something" they run get the ACLU..

If this is true I find it disgusting. My forefathers faught in the last two world wars and they did not behave that way. If women detainees and the children of detainees were raped then there needs to be charges brought up and ALL who participated and witnessed and ordered or supervised the raping of children and women or ANYBODY needs to be arrested and tried as if the crimes had been been done it here in our country.

I know war is hell...Blah...blah...blah. This did not happen out on the battlefield. This is not something I want my country to excuse. IF it is true.

Hello! HuGGY BUGGGy.. How many years have passed since the photos were taken.. If I remember correctly and I may not.. the military personnel who were involved have already been prosecuted, and sentenced>>> ????? and guess what?????? It's the ACLU pushing to get the photo's released... Helloo????? now ask me again wtf the ACLU* has to do with it??????? whydoncha?????All the people involved are not on the battlefield any more.. but innocent soldiers who had nothing to do with this are.. but you and the ACLU don't give a flying fuck about American Soldiers.. you just wanna look good for the Hague!

You don't know what I want. Don't even assume you can speak for me.

You do not know where I first heard about the raping. It was not from an ACLU source.

Frankly I did not care that much about the first pictures. This, IF IT IS TRUE, is different and it does not matter how long ago it happened.

None of your idiotic traitorous drivel will have a sliver of effect on my stand on this issue. IF IT IS TRUE

You don't know what I want. Don't even assume you can speak for me.

You do not know where I first heard about the raping. It was not from an ACLU source.

Frankly I did not care that much about the first pictures. This, IF IT IS TRUE, is different and it does not matter how long ago it happened.

None of your idiotic traitorous drivel will have a sliver of effect on my stand on this issue. IF IT IS TRUE

Well you asked donkeyface.. and I answered.. can't take it huh?

Huggy suffers from severe penis envy - an attribute normally associated with females.

IF IT IS TRUE....

The OP points out that deplorable abuses took place at the hands of members of our country's military, and half of you worthless fucks have nothing to post other than lame ass insults and bitch-fits about the "blame America first crowd." If you care more about your political ideology than bringing criminals to justice, get the hell out of the US.

"I'm not anti-American, and I didn't come here to condemn America - I want to make that very clear! I came here to tell the truth - and if the truth condemns America, then she stands condemned!"

Like I said.......the people in charge of Abu Graib were NOT ACTIVE DUTY, THEY WERE RESERVISTS.

Reservists only train for 2-3 weeks/year, with weekend drills once a month. The rest of the time they are full civilians. They were called up to augment the forces already over there, but, because they didn't have the same amount of training as the active duty, they were placed in charge of the prison.

Apparently, before going to Iraq, they watched too many Rambo and Chuck Norris movies.

Is it any wonder they fucked up so badly?

The OP points out that deplorable abuses took place at the hands of members of our country's military, and half of you worthless fucks have nothing to post other than lame ass insults and bitch-fits about the "blame America first crowd." If you care more about your political ideology than bringing criminals to justice, get the hell out of the US.

"I'm not anti-American, and I didn't come here to condemn America - I want to make that very clear! I came here to tell the truth - and if the truth condemns America, then she stands condemned!"

You have pics showing a few soldiers acting like idiots and mugging for the camera. They were penalized for their actions. And as BikerSailer pointed out repeatedly, these were apparently reservists - not trained for this kind of environment. It was sloppy work by military administration - but NOT worthy of the faux outrage this thread is attempting. As to stories of rape, etc - until there is absolute proof I will not paint that mark upon our American soldiers.

Do you really wish to compare/contrast what these soldiers did to what has been done to American soldiers captured - or civilians for that matter?

pictures removed

The above is one of two US soldiers beheaded that day...

I am not condoning what happened in that military-run prison several years ago - but I also am asking for people such as yourself to have some perspective. The vast majority of our military serve with distinction and honor - and when wrongs are committed, they are punished appropriately. If you wish to rebuke the actions that took place by that handful of American soldiers, then I would hope you would have a far stronger and aggressive rebuke for the disgusting acts of torture and death that have been conducted by militant Muslims in various parts of the world in the twisted name of their God - a version of god that does not exist but in the twisted char blackened minds and hearts of those subhuman Muslim terrorists...

Last edited by a moderator:
I am accepting bids on the Sears Tower? Any offers Huggofshit?
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You are very amusing...But I don't find rape that funny which is the topic...not that a forum for your jokes wouldn't be appreciated by all.

I suppose you are such a creten and an unamerican sickophant that IF THIS WERE TRUE you would be good with it.

You are such a disgusting human being on so many levels.

Hey douche bag I find rape a very serious topic. But this is an serious topic, its a bull shit claim from propagandist on a bullshit website. There was no rape at AG, rather there was mild torture (yep that was wrong) and some humiliation. You can take your propaganda bashing of our military and shove it up your ass. The AG and even Gitmo prisoners were in Disney World compared to the treatment our soldiers receive at the hands of barbaric Islamist!

You have pics showing a few soldiers acting like idiots and mugging for the camera. They were penalized for their actions. And as BikerSailer pointed out repeatedly, these were apparently reservists - not trained for this kind of environment. It was sloppy work by military administration - but NOT worthy of the faux outrage this thread is attempting. As to stories of rape, etc - until there is absolute proof I will not paint that mark upon our American soldiers.

Do you really wish to compare/contrast what these soldiers did to what has been done to American soldiers captured - or civilians for that matter?

pictures removed

The above is one of two US soldiers beheaded that day...

I am not condoning what happened in that military-run prison several years ago - but I also am asking for people such as yourself to have some perspective. The vast majority of our military serve with distinction and honor - and when wrongs are committed, they are punished appropriately. If you wish to rebuke the actions that took place by that handful of American soldiers, then I would hope you would have a far stronger and aggressive rebuke for the disgusting acts of torture and death that have been conducted by militant Muslims in various parts of the world in the twisted name of their God - a version of god that does not exist but in the twisted char blackened minds and hearts of those subhuman Muslim terrorists...

What are we about as americans? Do you really think you need to hold up the picture of a severed head and claim you are better than that? We all know we are better than that. I don't really care what foreigners think (well maybe the band) Like the singers song the world DOES look up to us.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVjocvTg9vQ]YouTube - Foreigner - Want To Know What Love is (live, stereo)[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2C1m1dCO_nk[/ame]

Last edited:

So as long as it is not as hideous as beheading, it is OK for our soldiers to engage in it? We have our own standards of ethical behavior that we violated regardless of how our troops were treated by the enemy. What our enemies do is beyond inhuman and we have been condemning that but that doesn't give us permission to respond with behavior that is a little less hideous than theirs.

The question I have is why did they take the photos in the first place?

If I was going to resort to such animal behavior, I would certainly not memorialize the events in photos for a scrap book.
Bragging rights. Never underestimate the stupidity or cruelty humans are capable of.

Reminds me of a number of stories of kids committing vandalism and videotaping it so when they got caught, they handed the police all of the evidence needed to convict them.
I have a friend whose car was stolen and his camera was in the back seat. The car was recovered after the thieves wrecked it but the idiots took pictures with the camera and left the camera in the car and when they developed the film, it led them right to the thieves. That one goes in the "stupid criminal" file.

Alright you IsLAMEIST fuckstick.........if you're going to denigrate the entire ACTIVE DUTY military based on the fucked up actions of a couple of reservists........here's what I'm gonna do.......

All MusLAMES are terrorist, thuggish idiots who won't listen to others based on the actions of the Taliban and that one loud mouthed asshole in Britain. Granted, there are a couple of good MusLAMES, but, based on the actions of OBL and the douche in Britain, all of them need to be shot and killed.

Fair enough asshole?

Alright you IsLAMEIST fuckstick.........if you're going to denigrate the entire ACTIVE DUTY military based on the fucked up actions of a couple of reservists........here's what I'm gonna do.......

All MusLAMES are terrorist, thuggish idiots who won't listen to others based on the actions of the Taliban and that one loud mouthed asshole in Britain. Granted, there are a couple of good MusLAMES, but, based on the actions of OBL and the douche in Britain, all of them need to be shot and killed.

Fair enough asshole?

Right as rain...fair as fair can be. :lol:

Can we keep this out of the flame zone?

Fair enough asshole?

I understand that most people in the military are loyal upstanding people who would never resort to such behavior but on the world stage, that doesn't matter. Those countries that fed propaganda to their people about the big bad United States now have solid evidence to convince their people that what they were saying all along was true. It didn't help at all that the Bush administration was defending the use of torture.

Forum List

Back