If This Is True...The Photos

We should behead them on tv, or would that make us as bad as them?

Didn't you people vote for a POTUS who was going to take care of all this?

Didn't you people vote for a POTUS who created all this?:cuckoo:

Willow, if crimes were committed, they should be punished. This is not about blame America, that is bullshit on your part.

You can investigate and prove wether it happened or not, or you can just hide your frigging head in the sand on both the left and the right.

The right wingnuts will say you hate America with no proof, and the Left wingnuts will say that it all happened with no proof.

The middle needs to get its shit together and kick the ass of the both extremes.

General Taguba is a credible source if he actually said this. Notice, I said "if"

Serious........google some news articles on this and you'll find out that practically the whole freaking staff of the prison was nothing but weekend warriors who were called up for active duty.

They figured (the military), that since the reservists didn't have as much training as the active duty people, and it was still really dangerous over there, they would use the reservists to staff the prison.

Now.........put a whole bunch of people who are still half civilian, and give 'em weapons as well as tell them they're in charge?

Well......you end up with the Ramboesque bullshit that happened over there.

While I acknowledge this may be true, I'm not sure what it has to do with anything, at this point.

Viewing the photos that were approved for release, it doesn't take a genius to imagine what has been kept hidden. If the other photos were of the prison garden, I suppose we could see them.

Didn't you people vote for a POTUS who was going to take care of all this?

Didn't you people vote for a POTUS who created all this?:cuckoo:

Willow, if crimes were committed, they should be punished. This is not about blame America, that is bullshit on your part.

You can investigate and prove wether it happened or not, or you can just hide your frigging head in the sand on both the left and the right.

The right wingnuts will say you hate America with no proof, and the Left wingnuts will say that it all happened with no proof.

The middle needs to get its shit together and kick the ass of the both extremes.

General Taguba is a credible source if he actually said this. Notice, I said "if"

yeah see? the operative word is IF IF hasn't been proven yet,, and already you Blame America First.. not a single question from the left to ask if the photos had been doctored.. did you guys ever hear of propaganda.. and does General Taguba verify the photograps as real?????

Instead of harping on about these so called torture photos why don't we concentrate on killing the rest of them and winning the war once and for all?Then we can fetch the rest of our torturers home before they are car bombed, roadside bombed, suicide bombed or murdered by a baying mob of innocents?

Whose fucking side are you lot on?

Instead of harping on about these so called torture photos why don't we concentrate on killing the rest of them and winning the war once and for all?Then we can fetch the rest of our torturers home before they are car bombed, roadside bombed, suicide bombed or murdered by a baying mob of innocents?

Oh my god wtf have you been??? for eight years??? they and the entire ACLU are on the terrorists side!

Oh my god wtf have you been??? for eight years??? they and the entire ACLU are on the terrorists side!

ACLU is on the side of the terrorists? You're an idiot.

ACLU is on the side of the terrorists? You're an idiot.

I may be an idiot,, but the ACLU is still on the side of the terrorist..

Why dumb down the conversation? Either you're on our side or on the terrorists side. Shit like this is what encourages more terrorists (or freedom fighters) to join the ranks. This isn't fucking battleship or G.I. Joe men out there. How the hell can a policeman go out and enforce the law when his live-in son is a criminal? We are supposed to be above the very people we fight but when we stoop to their level, are we any better than they are?

Why dumb down the conversation? Either you're on our side or on the terrorists side. Shit like this is what encourages more terrorists (or freedom fighters) to join the ranks. This isn't fucking battleship or G.I. Joe men out there. How the hell can a policeman go out and enforce the law when his live-in son is a criminal? We are supposed to be above the very people we fight but when we stoop to their level, are we any better than they are?

There is nothing nice about war bonny lad, we can't be nicer than those fuckers we need to get nasty.We need to terrorise the fuck out of them for a change.

ha ha! I knew it.. you are one of the "let's just sit here and not do anything that might anger our enemy" crowd.. like that's gonna win hearts and minds.. You getting the picture Roomy??

ha ha! I knew it.. you are one of the "let's just sit here and not do anything that might anger our enemy" crowd.. like that's gonna win hearts and minds.. You getting the picture Roomy??

Of course no one said we should sit there and do nothing. If we treat our enemies like animals, then what right do we have to point fingers at our enemies when they do it to us?

Of course no one said we should sit there and do nothing. If we treat our enemies like animals, then what right do we have to point fingers at our enemies when they do it to us?

What difference does it make when we do wag our fingers? Absofuckinglutely none.They are playing the terror game, we need to learn their rules and beat them at it.

What difference does it make when we do wag our fingers? Absofuckinglutely none.They are playing the terror game, we need to learn their rules and beat them at it.

Do you pad your knuckles or just let them drag?

Welcome to leftist Anti-War America.. if you depend on these cowards to do anything about terrorism you got a long long long long wait.. they keep saying stupid shit like "No one suggests we sit around and do nothing" but every time we do "something" they run get the ACLU..

That's all fine and dandy but our laws call for a presumption of innocence...not just putting people in the slammer and raping them, etc., because we FEEL they may be guilty. Your laws are the opposite, no? I mean on the presumption of innocence...not the raping.

Welcome to leftist Anti-War America.. if you depend on these cowards to do anything about terrorism you got a long long long long wait.. they keep saying stupid shit like "No one suggests we sit around and do nothing" but every time we do "something" they run get the ACLU..

What's the ACLU got to do with anthing? Fuck the ACLU.

If this is true I find it disgusting. My forefathers faught in the last two world wars and they did not behave that way. If women detainees and the children of detainees were raped then there needs to be charges brought up and ALL who participated and witnessed and ordered or supervised the raping of children and women or ANYBODY needs to be arrested and tried as if the crimes had been been done it here in our country.

I know war is hell...Blah...blah...blah. This did not happen out on the battlefield. This is not something I want my country to excuse. IF it is true.

And you fucks have the audacity to call US anti-American.

Forum List

Back