If Trump chickens out of the CNN debate, as he says he will, should CNN ask Kamala Harris questions while she stands next to an empty podium?

Sure. What was Heels Up's excuse for backing out of the Fox debate? Hmmmm?
Who in their right mind would agree to a debate on Fox after they shelled out $780 million in a civil suit for lying about voting machines in 2020 & the network is populated by a bunch of Trump's propoganda puking lackeys?

I'd be all for it, if it were real questions, tough questions, that Kumalla doesn't know are coming.
Problem is, if Trump isn't there, it would simply be a Kumalla lovefest, as CNN works to help her get elected.
Still it would be eye opening. David Manure and sorority sister Ditzy Davis asking Kamalala questions and then answering them for her. It would be funny.

Who in their right mind would agree to a debate on Fox after they shelled out $780 million in a civil suit for lying about voting machines in 2020 & the network is populated by a bunch of Trump's propoganda puking lackeys?
I thought..oh yes...the suit against giuliani and one other person was thrown out just yesterday i think. So murdoch had to pau 780 million? GOOOOOOOD!!!!

Janet Jackson sez...Kamala ain't black.

as an aside..why these women always having to show us their nethers?
AND PROVING MY POINT THat the left will destroy you if you leave the plantation...Jackson is geting hit hard. CAN"T have your own opinion on anything if you're a dem/leftist. Can you beta male posters.

Shouldn't Jackson be accused of Racism for doubting Harris' blackness? and then shouldn't Jackson be charged with spreading MISinformation??

Last edited:
1727063487872.png

If she wants another debate, she can say yes to the Fox Debate date that was still open which she has failed to address.
That has to be the Trump response.

Make it another campaign ad.

AND PROVING MY POINT THat the left will destroy you if you leave the plantation...Jackson is geting hit hard. CAN"T have your own opinion on anything if you're a dem/leftist. Can you beta male posters.

Shouldn't Jackson be accused of Racism for doubting Harris' blackness? and then shouldn't Jackson be charged with spreading MISinformation??
update::
Janet says she never apologized for saying kamala ain't black. She fired her PR guy.
LOLOLOL Prove me wrong about your values Janet. Can Janet be a Trump supporter???

This was debunked years ago

Did Trump Say Republicans Are the Dumbest Group of Voters?

Despite People's comprehensive online content archive, we found no interview or profile on Donald Trump in 1998 (or any other time) that quoted his saying anything that even vaguely resembled the statement "Republicans are the dumbest group of voters." Trump appeared somewhat regularly in the magazine's pages before he came to star on The Apprentice, but the bulk of the magazine's celebrity-driven coverage of him back then centered on his marriages to, and divorces from, Ivana Trump and Marla Maples.

She could however do a Townhall like Trump did on Fox. In fact, she SHOULD do a townhall, like Wednesday.

Forum List

Back