If Trump chickens out of the CNN debate, as he says he will, should CNN ask Kamala Harris questions while she stands next to an empty podium?

I think they should! What do you think?

You mean Harris should answer questions directed to her from the press? I think that's called a press conference, or an interview. I agree she should hold a 90 minute interview and or press conference.
Or were you expecting CNN to give Harris the questions in advance or the Harris campaign to give CNN the questions as was done in the ABC debate?

TRUMP offered Harris additional debates in August and she passed. TRUMP doesn't need to do a 3rd debate, Vance is going to destroy Walz, and democrats are freaking out thinking.

I hear she's begging for another debate. hmm. I don't think he should give her what she wants. especially when she gets to make the rules. AGAIN.
Exactly.... Everyone knows it's just another ambush job. If she is so anxious to debate let her do it on Fox News with conservative moderators.

Exactly.... Everyone knows it's just another ambush job. If she is so anxious to debate let her do it on Fox News with conservative moderators. Also the fact that she's asking for a debate shows that her internal polling.... The one that actually does the facts and the accurate sampling is not good news for her.

Exactly.... Everyone knows it's just another ambush job. If she is so anxious to debate let her do it on Fox News with conservative moderators. Also the fact that she's asking for a debate shows that her internal polling.... The one that actually does the facts and the accurate sampling is not good news for her

The fact is...her tie breaking vote each time made inflation worse, made the border worse. Her record speaks for itself. She is terrible. and she's a liar. She'll say anything now to get elected. She is not qualified and she cannot lead. Even her audience with oprah was fake.

yeah...they repeated the faces. Check it out for yourself. second row from top is repeated from another row. That's so pathetic. and they think we're stupid. They know you guys are stupid. Plus..some of the video of supporters? those weren't supporters...they're already debunking that scam and saying they are trump supporters.

Last edited:
1727043247553.png

~S~

I'd be all for it, if it were real questions, tough questions, that Kumalla doesn't know are coming.
Problem is, if Trump isn't there, it would simply be a Kumalla lovefest, as CNN works to help her get elected.

Apparently, she isn't very good at answering any questions. She seems to dodge the real questions. And only answers the ones she finds easy to answer. So, CNN will obviously go easy on her...as ABC did at the last one.

I hear she's begging for another debate. hmm. I don't think he should give her what she wants. especially when she gets to make the rules. AGAIN.
During the last debate he had every right to tell her to knock off the shit,

She was over there making faces and acting like a jack-ass and turned that debate into a joke.

If it was me, I would have asked her what her fucking problem was.

I'd be all for it, if it were real questions, tough questions, that Kumalla doesn't know are coming.
Problem is, if Trump isn't there, it would simply be a Kumalla lovefest, as CNN works to help her get elected.
Oprah was a lovefest. In the first debate CNN at least pretended to be journalists. I don't think they'd do an Oprah on live TV.

Kamalala already backed out of the "scheduled" Fox debate that Biden and Trump had agreed to. More word salad from Heels Up. Run along and make some more memes that I don't look at.
Bonespurs Trump is a coward claiming that it's too late to do another debate even though the lying bastard attended October debates in 2016 & 2020, MAGA sucker.

Forum List

Back