If Trump comes out on Russia's side Friday, there will be a huge demand to see his Tax Returns.

I believe our intel community over Trump. Remember, Trump stiffs his workers. He's been proven to lie again and again.
1. I will believe our Intel Community when they provide definitive evidence.

2. Are you saying our Intel Community hasn't been proven to have lied before? Does 'Iraq WMD' ring a bell?

“Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia,” Trump’s son, Donald Jr., said at a real estate conference in 2008, according to a trade publication, eTurboNews.

--------------------------------

Trump's own son gives us the connection.

What is the real connection? Only his tax returns will tell us.

What if Trump comes out of the meeting tomarrow suddenly converted? Will he be believable? Will he settle for working for Putin behind the scenes?

I guess we'll know tomarrow.
Will Trump be believable, you ask.
The answer is that Trump's supporters will believe anything he says, literally or metaphorically.
No-one else believes Trump.
Yet he defeated Hillary. Imagine that.
Not by himself. It took the Russians, the FBI and the Media to help him out.

4619-1480655471-4650f8ab15eb5fd4e0b13baacea2c85b.jpg

Trump has gotten nearly $3 billion in ‘free’ advertising
A major candidate who is not a professional politician faces more than a year of continual ridicule and negative publicity from a press corp that is determined to defeat him by any means possible, acts like an immature boor the entire campaign, has professional agitators disrupting his rallies trying to make his supporters appear to be other than they are, is opposed and feared by not only the opposition but his own party, yet handily defeats the ultimate Washington insider status quo politician Hillary Clinton. That doesn't make Hillary look like a very good candidate. In fact, it makes her look like a terrible candidate who was defeated by the truth.

Face it, had she been even a moderately good candidate, nothing you cited would have had an impact and she would be getting fitted for her coronation gown right now. She was not and Trump beat her. That's the bottom line.

“Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia,” Trump’s son, Donald Jr., said at a real estate conference in 2008, according to a trade publication, eTurboNews.

What if Trump comes out of the meeting tomarrow suddenly converted? Will he be believable? Will he settle for working for Putin behind the scenes?

The answer is that Trump's supporters will believe anything he says, literally or metaphorically.
Not by himself. It took the Russians, the FBI and the Media to help him out.

4619-1480655471-4650f8ab15eb5fd4e0b13baacea2c85b.jpg

Trump has gotten nearly $3 billion in ‘free’ advertising

Trump was running for President, maybe the LMSM could have only run positive ads on HRC, you know the 6-1 favorite. I think 95% of the LMSM "Advertising" on Trump was all negative.

Here ya go, keep the change -- hope too

graphic1-jpg.105299

In truth, it was not Trump but the Russians who sabotaged Hillary.

“Donald Trump started this campaign in 2014 and he said, if I run for president, I will absolutely release my taxes.” — Kaine

“And he will.” — Pence

“He's broken his first promise.” — Kaine

“He hasn't broken his promise.” —Pence

Trump has broken his committment to release his tax returns
Poor little snowflakes. After the most significant political drubbing they've received in a lifetime, they are more desperate than ever to find anything to destroy Donald Trump, no matter how irrelevant or unimportant.

And they can't understand how normal people (I.e. the large majority of Americans) could find it irrelevant or unimportant, when it means the whole world to the snowflakes.

Poor little snowflakes. There is probably nothing that can pull them out of their misery and desperation.

I thought you said he would never get elected because he didn't release his taxes

You were wrong about that too

Hillary sabotaged herself. She was distant from voters, could not connect with them, and carried an attitude of inevitability around with her. That, combined with her horrible shrieking into the microphone, doomed her to be defeated by a loud, overbearing, pompous, egotistical jerk. She was a terrible candidate.

Just for chuckles and grins, what exactly do you think "the Russians" did to sabotage her and what effect did it have?

Hillary sabotaged herself. She was distant from voters, could not connect with them, and carried an attitude of inevitability around with her. That, combined with her horrible shrieking into the microphone, doomed her to be defeated by a loud, overbearing, pompous, egotistical jerk. She was a terrible candidate.

Just for chuckles and grins, what exactly do you think "the Russians" did to sabotage her and what effect did it have?
The Russians hacked the Democratic emails and released them through a third server to Wikileaks and the FBI, thereby sabotaging majority Hillary Clinton's campaign.

“Donald Trump started this campaign in 2014 and he said, if I run for president, I will absolutely release my taxes.” — Kaine

“And he will.” — Pence

“He's broken his first promise.” — Kaine

“He hasn't broken his promise.” —Pence

Trump has broken his committment to release his tax returns
Poor little snowflakes. After the most significant political drubbing they've received in a lifetime, they are more desperate than ever to find anything to destroy Donald Trump, no matter how irrelevant or unimportant.

And they can't understand how normal people (I.e. the large majority of Americans) could find it irrelevant or unimportant, when it means the whole world to the snowflakes.

Poor little snowflakes. There is probably nothing that can pull them out of their misery and desperation.

...but Trump won! Is not a coherent rational response to fact based arguments.

Yea he won and yea he is still a pathological liar who plays you for fools day in and out

WATCH: Chaffetz says FBI review not politically motivated

House Oversight Committee Chairman Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah) says the inspector general review into the FBI’s handling of its investigation into Hillary Clinton's email use is not motivated by politics.

---------------------

And yet, there is Trump with all his Russian connections. Chaffetz, get your head out of your ass.

After all these investigations of Hillary, I'm surprised Republicans hold Trump to a different standard. What are they afraid of?

Hillary did not supply Wikileaks with Democrat emails nor did she give them to the head of the FBI who spoke about having suspicions about Hillary Clinton before changing his mind only days before the election. Since Donald Trump won three crucial states with very small margins, it stands to reason that the Russians with the help of the FBI got Donald Trump elected.

seriously, who are you?
its obvious you think you are somebody important, but Im curious who you are that makes you think you have the right to DEMAND anything from the next President of the United States.
Personally Im going to go out on a limb here and guess that you are a nobody, not in a position to demand anything from anyone. I could be wrong, but just in case I am wrong, share with us who you are that gives you so much power to be able to DEMAND anything from anyone at all.
As far as right this moment goes? you can demand all you want, but it has no bearing on anything. You should try respectfully requesting, you will still be laughed at but you might look like less of a self centered butt hurt asshole.
Dont get upset, Im only trying to help. Help is what I do.

seriously, who are you?
its obvious you think you are somebody important, but Im curious who you are that makes you think you have the right to DEMAND anything from the next President of the United States.
Personally Im going to go out on a limb here and guess that you are a nobody, not in a position to demand anything from anyone. I could be wrong, but just in case I am wrong, share with us who you are that gives you so much power to be able to DEMAND anything from anyone at all.
As far as right this moment goes? you can demand all you want, but it has no bearing on anything. You should try respectfully requesting, you will still be laughed at but you might look like less of a self centered butt hurt asshole.
Do me a favor and never help me.

seriously, who are you?
If you are a liberal you really dont have to worry about that.
from the sounds of it, you might seem to think you have the right to demand his Tax information too. Hint. You dont.

Hillary did not supply Wikileaks with Democrat emails nor did she give them to the head of the FBI who spoke about having suspicions about Hillary Clinton before changing his mind only days before the election. Since Donald Trump won three crucial states with very small margins, it stands to reason that the Russians with the help of the FBI got Donald Trump elected.
So the truth did her in.

seriously, who are you?
If you are a liberal you really dont have to worry about that.
from the sounds of it, you might seem to think you have the right to demand his Tax information too. Hint. You dont.
Trump said he would release his taxes.

The Donald and every rational person side with the truth, not the false dichotomy by the butthurt brigades! The truth is Russia did not provide the DNC emails to Wikileaks! Get over it!
The CIA says differently.
The same CIA also said that Saddam Hussein had WMDs and look at the consequences.
It was the same time CIA that investigated James Rosen's parents on obama's orders to harass old people.

Forum List

Back