If Trump comes out on Russia's side Friday, there will be a huge demand to see his Tax Returns.

“Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia,” Trump’s son, Donald Jr., said at a real estate conference in 2008, according to a trade publication, eTurboNews.

--------------------------------

Trump's own son gives us the connection.

What is the real connection? Only his tax returns will tell us.

What if Trump comes out of the meeting tomarrow suddenly converted? Will he be believable? Will he settle for working for Putin behind the scenes?

I guess we'll know tomarrow.
seriously, who are you?
its obvious you think you are somebody important, but Im curious who you are that makes you think you have the right to DEMAND anything from the next President of the United States.
Personally Im going to go out on a limb here and guess that you are a nobody, not in a position to demand anything from anyone. I could be wrong, but just in case I am wrong, share with us who you are that gives you so much power to be able to DEMAND anything from anyone at all.
As far as right this moment goes? you can demand all you want, but it has no bearing on anything. You should try respectfully requesting, you will still be laughed at but you might look like less of a self centered butt hurt asshole.
Dont get upset, Im only trying to help. Help is what I do.
Do me a favor and never help me.
If you are a liberal you really dont have to worry about that.
from the sounds of it, you might seem to think you have the right to demand his Tax information too. Hint. You dont.
Trump said he would release his taxes.
Trump says a lot of things.

After all these investigations of Hillary, I'm surprised Republicans hold Trump to a different standard. What are they afraid of?
Who said they were? Hillary was a public employee, Trump wasn't. His business was/is none of your business. Different standards for different things entirely.

“Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia,” Trump’s son, Donald Jr., said at a real estate conference in 2008, according to a trade publication, eTurboNews.

--------------------------------

Trump's own son gives us the connection.

What is the real connection? Only his tax returns will tell us.

What if Trump comes out of the meeting tomarrow suddenly converted? Will he be believable? Will he settle for working for Putin behind the scenes?

I guess we'll know tomarrow.
seriously, who are you?
its obvious you think you are somebody important, but Im curious who you are that makes you think you have the right to DEMAND anything from the next President of the United States.
Personally Im going to go out on a limb here and guess that you are a nobody, not in a position to demand anything from anyone. I could be wrong, but just in case I am wrong, share with us who you are that gives you so much power to be able to DEMAND anything from anyone at all.
As far as right this moment goes? you can demand all you want, but it has no bearing on anything. You should try respectfully requesting, you will still be laughed at but you might look like less of a self centered butt hurt asshole.
Dont get upset, Im only trying to help. Help is what I do.
Do me a favor and never help me.
If you are a liberal you really dont have to worry about that.
from the sounds of it, you might seem to think you have the right to demand his Tax information too. Hint. You dont.
Trump said he would release his taxes.
Trump says a lot of things.
Many things he says conflict with other things he says. How do his supporters deal with that?

Forum List

Back